Are Conspiracy Theorists 'Nuts"

Cum Laude

19 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You are not very familiar with demolitions, are you. I'm sure there are members of this forum who can explain the process better than I.  Perhaps you could discuss it with an army engineer.

Well, you were wondering as to how they may have got all those explosives in without anyone paying attention to their movements. I gave you answer. 

22 hours ago, taxme said:

Those that were laying those explosives were no doubt doing it at night when nobody was around. And those explosives would be probably placed in a box with the words plumbing supplies written on it.

Well, you were wondering as to how they may have got all those explosives in without anyone paying attention to their movements. I gave you answer. 

To blow each of those floors in succession in both towers would require several weeks of work, laying several kilometres of det cord and tons of high explosive. If disguised as renovations, a project of that magnitude would require permits and would certainly attract press coverage. Was there any press reports of massive "plumbing" work going on during August 2001? Those buildings were not empty at night. Aside from people working late in their offices, you have cleaning staff, maintenance and security. In answer to the excuse that they were all part of the conspiracy, why did none of them talk about it? If a professional like G. Gordon Liddy can't keep his gob shut over Watergate, don't expect these guys to be silent. It is 100% that at least one of the conspirators would have confessed, cut a deal to turn on the others, do a bit of time and have his own radio talk show today. 

An easier way to destroy the buildings would be to hijack a couple of passenger planes and crash into them. The objective was probably not to collapse the towers but just to damage them. They probably had no idea the towers would collapse.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

"Plumbing supplies" hahahaha. I have heard some whacko ideas but buddy that one takes the cake.

23 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You are not very familiar with demolitions, are you. I'm sure there are members of this forum who can explain the process better than I.  Perhaps you could discuss it with an army engineer.

One way you can drop a tower is to blow the legs out from underneath a top portion of it and let that top portion drop down onto the under sections and you don't need more explosive. The weight of the falling portion will collapse what's underneath and you end up with a pile of rubble more or less contained in a relatively small area. UBL worked for his fathers construction company in the demolition section. He probably knew all about that.

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The objective was probably not to collapse the towers but just to damage them. They probably had no idea the towers would collapse.

That could well be but then something else makes one wonder if they didn't know, or at least hope they would collapse. Those buildings were designed to withstand the impact of an aircraft of the size of a 767 at 250 knots maximum. That is the speed restriction for aircraft below 10,000 feet in controlled airspace. Analysis of video shows the planes hitting the towers were travelling at slightly under and slightly over 500 knots. As we know the impact is a product of mass times velocity. Maybe they knew that.

To blow each of those floors in succession in both towers would require several weeks of work, laying several kilometres of det cord and tons of high explosive. If disguised as renovations, a project of that magnitude would require permits and would certainly attract press coverage. Was there any press reports of massive "plumbing" work going on during August 2001? Those buildings were not empty at night. Aside from people working late in their offices, you have cleaning staff, maintenance and security. In answer to the excuse that they were all part of the conspiracy, why did none of them talk about it? If a professional like G. Gordon Liddy can't keep his gob shut over Watergate, don't expect these guys to be silent. It is 100% that at least one of the conspirators would have confessed, cut a deal to turn on the others, do a bit of time and have his own radio talk show today. 

An easier way to destroy the buildings would be to hijack a couple of passenger planes and crash into them. The objective was probably not to collapse the towers but just to damage them. They probably had no idea the towers would collapse.

Sure and Santa Claus really does exist you know.  :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Omni said:

"Plumbing supplies" hahahaha. I have heard some whacko ideas but buddy that one takes the cake.

I was just using it as an example, teach. Hey teach,  you really do have a problem with trying to get the drift, don't you. Thank gawd that my only problem is that I make spelling mistakes now and then. Personally, I think that you could use a Trump break. Your constant ridiculous sillyness ranting and obsession with Trump is starting to really show. Just trying to help you out, teach. Now go have a nice piece of chocolate cake. Yummy. :D

17 hours ago, Omni said:

One way you can drop a tower is to blow the legs out from underneath a top portion of it and let that top portion drop down onto the under sections and you don't need more explosive. The weight of the falling portion will collapse what's underneath and you end up with a pile of rubble more or less contained in a relatively small area. UBL worked for his fathers construction company in the demolition section. He probably knew all about that.

Well, finally we see something out of you that tells it like what really happened with the towers. They were brought down be explosives having been planted in the basement. Firemen were heard saying that they could hear loud explosive sounds coming from the basement of the building before they came tumbling down. You see conspiracy's do exist. 

20 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Many firefighters that were on the scene at the time did hear what sounded like explosives going off in the basement of the building. That is the only way anyone can bring down a building. Weaken the beams at the bottom. Flying planes into the top of the towers will not do it. AE911 website will explain it all to you if you care to listen. Your move. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, taxme said:

Where did all the little pieces of detonation cord go after the explosion? These would have been visible everywhere. 

You have been to the site of a controlled explosion before haven't you?

On 3/3/2018 at 3:11 PM, eyeball said:

Where did all the little pieces of detonation cord go after the explosion? These would have been visible everywhere. 

You have been to the site of a controlled explosion before haven't you?

Why was everything that was demolished from the twin towers immediately removed from the destruction site and shipped off to China within days before a proper investigation could be done? Anytime there is an explosion anywhere it takes months for the investigation to be completed. 

I could give you one plane to have brought down one tower, but both planes being able to bring down both towers? No way, fella. What are the chances of that? 

Did you not read or hear that several firemen at the scene heard sounds like explosives going off from the basement of the towers? It's all there for you on website AE911. Have you gone there yet? 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, taxme said:

Well, finally we see something out of you that tells it like what really happened with the towers. They were brought down be explosives having been planted in the basement. Firemen were heard saying that they could hear loud explosive sounds coming from the basement of the building before they came tumbling down. You see conspiracy's do exist. 

There used to be a TV show about expert demolitionists and how they demolished huge buildings with explosives. You should check out some of their videos. It took them weeks to set everything up, with a truckload of explosives carefully distributed all around the stress points of the building right up against the support beams. The suggestion all of this was done prior to 9/11 without anyone noticing is insane. 

Edited by Argus
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, taxme said:

Many firefighters that were on the scene at the time did hear what sounded like explosives going off in the basement of the building. That is the only way anyone can bring down a building. Weaken the beams at the bottom. Flying planes into the top of the towers will not do it. AE911 website will explain it all to you if you care to listen. Your move. 

I could not help notice that you completely failed to respond to his points.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

There used to be a TV show about expert demolitionists and how they demolished huge buildings with explosives. You should check out some of their videos. It took them weeks to set everything up, with a truckload of explosives carefully distributed all around the stress points of the building right up against the support beams. The suggestion all of this was done prior to 9/11 without anyone noticing is insane. 

Did you not read what I already said about what the firemen heard before the towers came tumbling down? However it was done it is plain as day that it was an inside job by the people who planned on bringing those towers down. You make it sound as though it would be impossible for anyone to plant explosives and not be noticed. What makes you so sure that the people who brought the towers down did not already take that into account? 

Hey, everyone please be advised that we are closing down the basement floors for a couple of nights to do maintenance work. Who is going to question it? Some guy or gal working on floor 26?  When the owner of a building has work that needs to be done in the building basement and tells the tenants to stay away no one will question it. They will stay away as requested.

The Kennedy assassination was a part of a conspiracy to murder him. If you refuse to believe that well than there is not much point in going on here any further. Believe what you want to believe and so will I.  

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Did you not read what I already said about what the firemen heard before the towers came tumbling down? However it was done it is plain as day that it was an inside job by the people who planned on bringing those towers down. You make it sound as though it would be impossible for anyone to plant explosives and not be noticed. What makes you so sure that the people who brought the towers down did not already take that into account? 

Hey, everyone please be advised that we are closing down the basement floors for a couple of nights to do maintenance work. Who is going to question it? Some guy or gal working on floor 26?  When the owner of a building has work that needs to be done in the building basement and tells the tenants to stay away no one will question it. They will stay away as requested.

The Kennedy assassination was a part of a conspiracy to murder him. If you refuse to believe that well than there is not much point in going on here any further. Believe what you want to believe and so will I.  

Like I said to hotenough before you, if there were any actual evidence that either case was as you say the BBC would be all over it.  That's what they do.

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Like I said to hotenough before you, if there were any actual evidence that either case was as you say the BBC would be all over it.  That's what they do.

When the globalist corporate elite own pretty much all the MSM even the BBC, it is not hard to figure out that the BBC will be told to go look for another story to report and write on. When the sheeple believe that everything told to them by the MSM is true and fact, well than I feel sorry for them. They do live in an unrealistic world. Everything is all goody-goody. :rolleyes:

Just now, taxme said:

When the globalist corporate elite own pretty much all the MSM even the BBC, it is not hard to figure out that the BBC will be told to go look for another story to report and write on. When the sheeple believe that everything told to them by the MSM is true and fact, well than I feel sorry for them. They do live in an unrealistic world. Everything is all goody-goody. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I never thought of that!

Definition of sheeple:  anyone that doesn't believe what you do.

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Oh no, I never thought of that!

Definition of sheeple:  anyone that doesn't believe what you do.

Now you know how the world works. Good for you.  

The majority of sheeple in the world are living and believing all the dumb and stupid and ill-informed bs that is fed them. They won't dare to question or challenge anything that is told to them by the MSM and their politicians. They are told that anything that is told to you that you did not hear from them is all bull chit and kookery.  Thank gawd that I am not one of those sheeple. I am free to think for myself without the MSM and our dear leader politicians doing the thinking for me. They know what is going on. You apparently do not know nor care. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Now you know how the world works. Good for you.  

The majority of sheeple in the world are living and believing all the dumb and stupid and ill-informed bs that is fed them. They won't dare to question or challenge anything that is told to them by the MSM and their politicians. They are told that anything that is told to you that you did not hear from them is all bull chit and kookery.  Thank gawd that I am not one of those sheeple. I am free to think for myself without the MSM and our dear leader politicians doing the thinking for me. They know what is going on. You apparently do not know nor care. 

You are one of them.  You believe anything you see on YouTube that reinforces your opinions.  You are free to think for yourself, as you say, which makes it all the more a pity that you don't.

46 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You are one of them.  You believe anything you see on YouTube that reinforces your opinions.  You are free to think for yourself, as you say, which makes it all the more a pity that you don't.

And apparently everything that you appear to believe in that you hear from the MSM is all true, eh? All that I listen to is all just lies and garbage, eh? I feel more pity for you, fella.

Not all things on YouTube is true. Lots of stuff is just plain bull chit. And if I were not able to think for myself I would be believing all the lies that are being told to me every day by the MSM. But hey if you want to believe the MSM and what they keep telling you every day well go for it, I don't have to. This is one guy that the MSM cannot bull chit to. I think that I know as to where they are coming from. The school of CNN. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

And apparently everything that you appear to believe in that you hear from the MSM is all true, eh? All that I listen to is all just lies and garbage, eh? I feel more pity for you, fella.

Not all things on YouTube is true. Lots of stuff is just plain bull chit. And if I were not able to think for myself I would be believing all the lies that are being told to me every day by the MSM. But hey if you want to believe the MSM and what they keep telling you every day well go for it, I don't have to. This is one guy that the MSM cannot bull chit to. I think that I know as to where they are coming from. The school of CNN. :rolleyes:

In another thread you deny the Holocaust.  No further proof is needed of your gullibility, or your capacity for believing lies.

Edited by bcsapper

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

In another thread you deny the Holocaust.  No further proof is needed of your gullibility, or your capacity for believing lies.

I have a right to question or deny anything. I could deny that there was a 2nd WW if I want to.

I am going off topic. You and others here keep bringing me back to this. But let me ask you a question about the holocaust. If 6 million Jews died in the holocaust than let us do the math. For 6 million Jews to have been gassed that would mean that approx. 3000 Jews a day had to be killed. 3000 times 365 days a year amount to approx. one million a year. After six years of war that would amount to approx. 6 million died. Now do you honestly want us all to believe that 3000 Jews died in the concentration camp every day? That would be quite the feat to be able to kill that many people in one day. 3000 Jews standing in a line up waiting to be executed. I don't think so. 

But really? C'mon that would be incredible and impossible. And what did they do with all those bodies in one day? Buried them all in the back yard? Where are all the graves if so? These graves were never shown or ever talked about as far as I know. Where could they have put them all? That back yard behind the camp must have one heck of a lot of dead bodies buried behind the camp somewhere.

Please explain all of that to me if you can. Over. 

Edited by taxme

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Now do you honestly want us all to believe that 3000 Jews died in the concentration camp every day?

Those that died in concentration camps were only a part of the total killed, many others were shot or victims of the gas wagons and still more died as a result of the conditions they were forced into. You also seem to ignore the fact that there were many concentration camps, the estimates there are:

• Auschwitz complex (including Birkenau, Monowitz, and subcamps): approximately 1 million
  • Treblinka 2: approximately 925,000
  • Belzec: 434,508
  • Sobibor: at least 167,000
  • Chelmno: 156,000–172,000