Iran needs some democracy

GostHacked

Again your comment is all messed up and shows your lack of knowledge bordering bigotry. I told you the Ayatolahs do not represent Iran. There are completely two different entities. Iran aka Persia is famous for 25 centuries of rich culture dating back to the date when Cyrus the great brought in the very first Charter of Human rights.

http://www.persepolis.nu/persepolis-cyrus.htm

It is famous for its empire ranging from Chna to Greece. It is famous for freeing Jews from Egyption slavery. It is famous for being a great empire with a rich history. It is famous for its scientists and poets like Khayyam (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khayyam) and Zakaria Razi. It is known as a brave nation. It is famous to have the most progressive and skillful population in the region. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Again your comment is all messed up and shows your lack of knowledge bordering bigotry. I told you the Ayatolahs do not represent Iran. There are completely two different entities. Iran aka Persia is famous for 25 centuries of rich culture dating back to the date when Cyrus the great brought in the very first Charter of Human rights.

Nope...my comments reflect a very good understanding and disdain for Iran (Persia).   

Death to Iran ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your comments were idiotic which represent you yourself well.

Death to yourself buddy and death to USA. Watch your mouth.

See...it's easy to get the true Iran extremism to come out.  

"Bomb bomb bomb...bomb bomb Iran" -  U.S. Senator John McCain

No democracy for Iran.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

See...it's easy to get the true Iran extremism to come out.  

Bomb bomb bomb...bomb bomb Iran" -  U.S. Senator John McCain

No democracy for Iran.

No it is easy to get the fu**ing Nazis show their true nature and come out of hiding as you are a proven case.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

And USA sucks more. History has proven that in Japan, Vietnam, South America (Chile), Middle East (Iran). You attacked first. You called me an Iran extremist. I only responded. Clearly you do not care about many loss of human lives by your slogan (or your support of slogan by a fu**ing idiot US nazi) to bomb bomb Iran,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And USA sucks more. History has proven that in Japan, Vietnam, South America (Chile), Middle East (Iran). You attacked first. You called me an Iran extremist. I only responded.

No, you responded with death threats.   

Typical for Iran supporters.

Iran will never have democracy...Iran doesn't deserve democracy.

More immigrants go to USA than Iran.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

It was not a death threat but a counter response. Only after you called for the death of 80 millions. Typical of Nazi sympathizers How the hell could I have threatened you. I don't know who you are (Thank God) or where you are . You have some serious issues. I will not debate with you again.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Only after you called for the death of 80 millions. Typical of Nazi sympathizers. You have some serious issues. I will not debate with you again.

Good...I have effectively demonstrated the continued rhetoric of the Iranian Revolution, and your responses continue the tradition.

No democracy for Iran !

• Like 1

I am not debating but responding to your attacks. Not debating means you are not worth trying to convince of the facts.

Yes sure USA has sucked the whole world and is rich so many would try to go there and have better lives. Iran and many other poor nations are victims of US aggression and imperialism and hence are poor. Your bigotry and anti-Iran rhythm is noted.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am not debating but responding to your attacks. Not debating means you are not worth trying to convince of the facts.

Yes sure USA has sucked the whole world and is rich so many would try to go there and have better lives. Iran and many other poor nations are victims of US addression and imperialism and hence are poor. Your bigotry and anti-Iran rhythm is noted.

Thank you admitting that Iran truly does suck, at many levels. 

I don't care about your "facts"...the world has plenty of experience with the Iranian Revolution...emigres choose USA "democracy" instead.

No democracy for Iran.

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

By putting words in my mouth on things I never said you are admitting to your weakness and wickedness. I never said Iran sucks. I said US has sucked the whole world.

We know what Iran and the Islamic Revolution are all about.

Iran not only really sucks, it truly and sincerely sucks.

...and that means no democracy for Iran.

• Like 1

Yes Iran stands for the land of Aryans where civilization started many centuries ago. 

You know what US of A is all about It is about racism, massacre of natives, the use of atomic bomb, Vietnam massacre, military coups, it really sucks. US of A means no democracy for anyone else because they put in place the worst dictators like Pinochet and supported the worst dictators like Saddam Hussain.

22 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes Iran stands for the land of Aryans where civilization started many centuries ago. 

You know what US of A is all about It is about racism, massacre of natives, the use of atomic bomb, Vietnam massacre, military coups, it really sucks. US of A means no democracy for anyone else because they put in place the worst dictators like Pinochet and supported the worst dictators like Saddam Hussain.

But USA has democracy and Iran does not.

Immigrants from around the world choose USA over Iran, because Iran sucks !

Iranians go to USA, trying to get far away from fundamentalist stupidity in Iran.

Significance: Iranian immigration to the United States is a recent phenomenon and has taken place primarily since 1975. The Islamic fundamentalist revolution of the late 1970’s that transformed Iran into a theocratic state was a major world event that increased Iranian migration to the United States and created some negative stereotypes of Iranians among Americans. Some large Iranian American communities have developed, most notably in the region of Los Angeles.

http://immigrationtounitedstates.org/628-iranian-immigrants.html

26 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But USA has democracy and Iran does not.

Immigrants from around the world choose USA over Iran, because Iran sucks !

Iranians go to USA, trying to get far away from fundamentalist stupidity in Iran.

Yes Iran does not have democracy because of USA.  USA screwed up democracy in Iran in 1953. Down with USA.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

35 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Maybe try installing another dictator there. That worked out the first time.

The Shah, who later became somewhat dictatorial when pressed by the Mullahs, was "installed" by Joseph Stalin in 1941.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Too bad for Iran...now Iran sucks, and thousands of Iranians have gone to USA.

No democracy for Iran...ever.

I notice Iran likes to take credit for this lady...I recall the stir her 'neutral' Iranian flag caused. One of many who left Iran for greener pastures post Religious-Fascist Revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anousheh_Ansari

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Shah, who later became somewhat dictatorial when pressed by the Mullahs, was "installed" by Joseph Stalin in 1941.

Care to link me something legit to show that? I am sure you are correct, but I wanted to make sure.