Iqra Khalid and Motion M-103

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what ?   Motions or Laws should define specific terms contained therein.

What is "Islamophobia" ?

Did you ask what is antisemitism was when Harper and Kenny issued their statements from the Parliamentary Coalition to end antisemitism, or the Ottawa Protocol? They are not any more clear defined in those far more encompassing frameworks than a simple motion to study an issue.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Then why not be consistent....anti-Islamism ?

English is a butchered language, always has been, always will be. If you prefer a more exacting language then learn Esparanto or perhaps German for something that more than a handful of people speak.

11 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

English is a butchered language, always has been, always will be. If you prefer a more exacting language then learn Esparanto or perhaps German for something that more than a handful of people speak.

Thank you for confirming that the term "Islamophobia" is inexact and butchered for the alleged M-103 purpose.

Perhaps an official Motion will be passed for Paraskevidekatriaphobia too.

39 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Thank you for confirming that the term "Islamophobia" is inexact and butchered for the alleged M-103 purpose.

Perhaps an official Motion will be passed for Paraskevidekatriaphobia too.

Well, you sure made me have to go and check that word out. Couldn't they just came up with a word like Fri13phobia? Easier to read and spell. :D 

At not trying to appear to be antisemitic here, but don't Jewish people fear or will not use the number 13? Just asking. 

Edited by taxme

On 1/2/2018 at 1:33 PM, 9-18-1 said:

Do you notice how Michael Hardner is the sole source of sowing discord in every single thread trying to deal with the fascist nature of political Islam? Who is paying you, George Soros? Such sickness of the mind.

You dont have to get paid to recognize the kind of moronic hyperbole and logical fallacy in all those threads. If you want to have that discussion you need to frame it in a way that warrants dialog, and ditch all the stupid bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, dre said:

You dont have to get paid to recognize the kind of moronic hyperbole and logical fallacy in all those threads. If you want to have that discussion you need to frame it in a way that warrants dialog, and ditch all the stupid bullshit.

I'm sorry, I must have stumbled into the neo-liberal part of the internet where incompetent people use sweeping statements like "moronic hyperbole", "logical fallacy" and "stupid bullshit" whenever they encounter something beyond their comprehension.

What could have been a great opportunity for you to set the example of providing "dialogoe" as to why any one of your sweeping statements are applicable, you wasted it on walking in the room, throwing a brief neo-liberal episode, and thinking you made a point.

You did make a point; you're an idiot.

7 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

I'm sorry, I must have stumbled into the neo-liberal part of the internet where incompetent people use sweeping statements like "moronic hyperbole", "logical fallacy" and "stupid bullshit" whenever they encounter something beyond their comprehension.

I believe there is only one around that has comprehension difficulties. If you want to locate that person, then look above you bathroom sink.

On 2018-01-03 at 12:34 PM, Argus said:

LOL! HAW HAW HAW! GUFFAW!

Oh.  You were... serious?

The 'study' is being undertaken by the House of Commons Heritage Committee. It is led by... wait for it... Hedy Fry. It can be guaranteed to find that people are BURNING CROSSES IN FRONT OF MOSQUES even as we speak!!! :o  Aaagh!! Aaaagh! Something desperate must be done! Immediately!!!

Still waiting for you to back up your claims.

1 hour ago, Gingerteeth said:

Still waiting for you to back up your claims.

I haven't figured it out for myself, because I don't care enough, but is it your contention that the study is not being undertaken by the House of Commons Heritage Committee, or do you say that though such is the case, it is not led by Hedy Fry?

13 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I haven't figured it out for myself, because I don't care enough, but is it your contention that the study is not being undertaken by the House of Commons Heritage Committee, or do you say that though such is the case, it is not led by Hedy Fry?

People are acting like they already have the conclusion of the study. Impossible to criticize it if you don't have the results. 

17 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

People are acting like they already have the conclusion of the study. Impossible to criticize it if you don't have the results. 

Because introducing Blasphemy...Motions...in modern Canada is unheard of. Well, until now. It smacks of a witch-hunt. And by golly, witch-hunts produce witches EVERYWHERE.

The entire planet suffers from the effects of Islam and its tendency to use violence to FORCE its way into a society. You might not have a background in history, but Islam has been attacking the West since its inception in the 7th Century. That is except for the brief period now coming to an end...the Era of the Young Turks, let's call it.

Now it is back to its old ways collectively...spare me any of the "I know a good Muslim" stuff. Oskar Schindler was a good Nazi.

38 minutes ago, Gingerteeth said:

I think the point was that Hedy Fry would not be an unbiased participant.  I think that is a more than reasonable claim. 

13 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think the point was that Hedy Fry would not be an unbiased participant.  I think that is a more than reasonable claim. 

I've had to work with Hedy and I can tell you she makes an awesome Witch-finder General. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hopkins