Global Non-Military Islamic Jihad and Canada

9-18-1

16 minutes ago, dre said:

Not my guy... didn't vote for him. Hes just a garden variety weasely politician. People will continue to laugh at your hyperbole and all these doom and gloom predictions about how JT will destroy the very fabric of the universe will end up on the scrap heap with the rest of your conspiracy theories.

I am shaking my head more than laughing.  Our latest propagandist poster is also pushing the 'secret Muslim' line.   It's too bad that we are infested with propaganda on here now.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I am shaking my head more than laughing.  Our latest propagandist poster is also pushing the 'secret Muslim' line.   It's too bad that we are infested with propaganda on here now.

You can always leave.

You can also deny that Trudeau did this even though the event was recorded.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I will go on record to state that it's ridiculous to state he's a secret Muslim.   

Folks go into mosques and testify the Shahada* to the gathered Muslim community everyday...right? Is that the chosen defence of your leader now?

How many times have you gone?

* There is no other God but Allah and Mohammad is his Prophet 

3 minutes ago, dre said:

Well, your right.  of course it is... but that's not the same as denying he went to a mosque and prayed with Muslims. 

And this whole thread is cut/pasted garbage from elsewhere on the web.  This type of thing comes from people who are paid to post.  Individuals don't express themselves that way.

https://www.google.ca/search?ei=WTJQWpO9F4GYmQGl3pbACw&q="Justin+Trudeau+and+his+Liberals+are+committing+treason+on+a+scale+so+incredibly+vast%2C+it+is+almost+sick+to+think+about."&oq="Justin+Trudeau+and+his+Liberals+are+committing+treason+on+a+scale+so+incredibly+vast%2C+it+is+almost+sick+to+think+about."&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12707.13608.0.14091.2.2.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0....0.3GSB7NkcyZs

2 hours ago, Argus said:

You cling to your principles, even if it kills you. I will go with common sense, thanks.

No-ones going to kill me with hate.  If you figure out a way to predict the next step, let me know and I'll duck.

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes; I copied and pasted my own post into a few Youtube videos which get mirrored on alternate hosts which host the same video/comments feeds. How genius of you. Do you understand how the web works? There are only two sources in your post: this website, and the various Youtube affiliates which utilize the same content feeds on different hosts.

How desperate of you to try that one; way to make yourself look stupid, once again.

Your claim that I am "paid" is exponentially more ridiculous than claiming someone who took the shahada is not a Muslim.

I will go on record to state that it's ridiculous to state he's a secret Muslim.   

I will go on record to state that it's ridiculous you call yourself a "pluralist"; nothing could be further from the truth.

*Clicks name
*Selects "Ignore User"
*Reason: Truthophobe; can't stand the truth so he (tries to) attack instead; deflects, antagonizes, stupid accusations, mindless rhetoric etc. like a proper pro-Sharia jihadist leftist moron. Thank you for playing into it so well with me to expose the rot of your mind - it is clear enough now.

Prelude to more social jihad / Sharia:
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/muslim-group-asks-jan-29-170026006.html

Extract:

The National Council of Canadian Muslims wants Trudeau to endorse Jan. 29 as a national day of remembrance and action on Islamophobia.

NOTE: NCCM is a Muslim Brotherhood front
NOTE: "action on Islamophobia" means action against freedom of speech / Sharia (can not criticize Islam)

"We must not allow voices of hate, even ones that initially appear to be on the margins, to permeate our public discourse and damage our social fabric."

NOTE: Bolded text suggests all criticisms of Islam, no matter how "delicately" they are crafted.

This is actually a huge deal and the Muslim Brotherhood are looking for ways to prompt/coerce Justin Trudeau to act/pass Sharia legislation on the basis of motion M-103. If Justin Trudeau capitulates, Canada will be on the path to Islamization via Sharia, and people will start getting arrested for speaking out against Islam.

Also:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trudeau-liberals-still-popular-among-canadians-despite-ethics-controversy-poll-suggests-203315913.html
Complete BS article like all Globalist-owned Yahoo articles. Globalists trying to control the narrative to keep their prince JT popular for re-election to continue the Islamic onslaught here in Canada.

Oh Canada, true north, strong and free.
Oh Canada, deceived north, weak and subdued.
Canada is dying a slow death.

40 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Prelude to more social jihad / Sharia:
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/muslim-group-asks-jan-29-170026006.html

Extract:

The National Council of Canadian Muslims wants Trudeau to endorse Jan. 29 as a national day of remembrance and action on Islamophobia.

NOTE: NCCM is a Muslim Brotherhood front
NOTE: "action on Islamophobia" means action against freedom of speech / Sharia (can not criticize Islam)

"We must not allow voices of hate, even ones that initially appear to be on the margins, to permeate our public discourse and damage our social fabric."

NOTE: Bolded text suggests all criticisms of Islam, no matter how "delicately" they are crafted.

This is actually a huge deal and the Muslim Brotherhood are looking for ways to prompt/coerce Justin Trudeau to act/pass Sharia legislation on the basis of motion M-103. If Justin Trudeau capitulates, Canada will be on the path to Islamization via Sharia, and people will start getting arrested for speaking out against Islam.

Also:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trudeau-liberals-still-popular-among-canadians-despite-ethics-controversy-poll-suggests-203315913.html
Complete BS article like all Globalist-owned Yahoo articles. Globalists trying to control the narrative to keep their prince JT popular for re-election to continue the Islamic onslaught here in Canada.

Oh Canada, true north, strong and free.
Oh Canada, deceived north, weak and subdued.
Canada is dying a slow death.

Yes...I was made aware of this yesterday. Stage two of Sharia for Canada. Make all Canadians culpable for the shooting...all non-Muslims, that is.

Probably lead to a Nov 11th where 'reintegrated' ISIS members participate in Remembrance Day...as returning heroes.

Re: the Mosque Shooting: still not  peep about this event from official sources. Trial in March...betcha it's closed to all.

I still recall two shooters yelling Allahu Akbar as witnesses testified...then that suddenly changed to a lone "Trump Supporter" with a passion for fresh water and Tommy Douglas.

1 hour ago, 9-18-1 said:

Yes; I copied and pasted my own post into a few Youtube videos which get mirrored on alternate hosts which host the same video/comments feeds. How genius of you. Do you understand how the web works? There are only two sources in your post: this website, and the various Youtube affiliates which utilize the same content feeds on different hosts.

How desperate of you to try that one; way to make yourself look stupid, once again.

Your claim that I am "paid" is exponentially more ridiculous than claiming someone who took the shahada is not a Muslim.

I will go on record to state that it's ridiculous you call yourself a "pluralist"; nothing could be further from the truth.

*Clicks name
*Selects "Ignore User"
*Reason: Truthophobe; can't stand the truth so he (tries to) attack instead; deflects, antagonizes, stupid accusations, mindless rhetoric etc. like a proper pro-Sharia jihadist leftist moron. Thank you for playing into it so well with me to expose the rot of your mind - it is clear enough now.

The standard defence to all this is now that Trudeau just likes to drop into mosques and lie to the Muslims about his support for Islam. 

Everybody does it.

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The standard defence to all this is now that Trudeau just likes to drop into mosques and lie to the Muslims about his support for Islam. 

Everybody does it.

Michael Hardner isn't fooling anyone on these forums anymore; I played him on purpose so he would out himself as capitulating to pro-Sharia sentiments, which means he is actually covertly hostile to Canada. He absolutely supports Sharia and employs the exact same tactics the pro-Sharia left use to try to silence criticism of Islam.

He accused me of "copying and pasting" things that already existed on the internet (which were all mine), despite this forum post pre-dating his links. That's how desperate he was. Can't really argue with that, so let him dwell on here and take all the fools along with him.

18 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Michael Hardner isn't fooling anyone on these forums anymore; I played him on purpose so he would out himself as capitulating to pro-Sharia sentiments, which means he is actually covertly hostile to Canada. He absolutely supports Sharia and employs the exact same tactics the pro-Sharia left use to try to silence criticism of Islam.

He accused me of "copying and pasting" things that already existed on the internet (which were all mine), despite this forum post pre-dating his links. That's how desperate he was. Can't really argue with that, so let him dwell on here and take all the fools along with him.

You must be a paid shill as he disagrees with you: his usual theory.

;)

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Who would pay someone to post this? And if so, uh, wouldn't they want someone who does a better job of it?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, I Googled and found a grand total of 4 articles since March on M103.

I mean, it's so obvious that this is "increasingly becoming more and more apparent" {?} that you don't even need to provide a cite.

:lol:

I'm not talking about M103, I'm referencing the global jihad taking place.

-There are Muslim rape gangs raping women after citing Qur'an verses all over Europe
-The term "Islamophobia" being thrown at anyone who criticizes Islam in accordance to Sharia anti-blasphemy laws
-Muslims are blocking roadways and public spaces (such as parks) performing prayers in violation with municipal laws
-Sweden is down/dead, Germany is nearly there, UK is nearly there
-Facebook/Google/Twitter are shadow-banning people criticizing Islam in accordance with Sharia
-Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sending tax-payer dollars to HAMAS schools training children to become suicide bombers:

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2017/11/canadian-pm-trudeau-stabs-israel-in.html?m=1

-Muslims are taunting Jews and warning them of an imminent "real holocaust"
-False flag / fake "hate crimes" reported by Muslims which were found to be baseless
-Christians are undergoing genocide in the M/E
-Hatred/Divisiveness is rising in the Liberal/Democrat parties which is the party Islam penetrates
-Muslim Brotherhood stole US intelligence data from within under Obama/Clinton/Huma
-Underground child sex trafficking rings uncovered tied to Saudi Arabia / Islam
-Female genital mutilations reported all over the place
-Migrant caravans being sent to Western nations with express intent to over-stress law enforcement and social services
-Imams appealing to jihadist fighters by reminding them it is lawful to take non-Muslim women as sex slaves and collection of war booty
-Women are being forced into sex slavery for jihadist fighters

But of course, given your history of vehemently protecting/shielding Islam like a good little (paid?) Islamic forum shill, there could be ceremonial beheadings across the globe as people shout "Allahu Akbar!" and you would still deny that it has anything to do with Islam but perhaps is just a new form of "pluralism".

But to end on a good note: people seem to be rapidly waking up to this, and as they do, people like you not only appear completely out-of-touch, but quickly become irrelevant. My original post was precisely accurate and it describes perfectly well how Western nations have been compromised.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, bcsapper said:

No-ones going to kill me with hate.  If you figure out a way to predict the next step, let me know and I'll duck.

In fact there IS a risk to yourself or any other Canadian dying as either a direct target of hate crime or as collateral damage.  Radical Islam is but one of many possible sources.  If you want predictability, I suppose you could join the social media circles of radicalized muslims, skinheads, aboriginals, you-name-it.   Fortunately, we pay RCMP and CSIS to do just that.