Global Non-Military Islamic Jihad and Canada

9-18-1

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Are we suggesting punishment for thought crime, here?  Or did I not make myself clear?

People can hate whatever, whoever they want.  I don't care.  In fact, I support their right to do so, even unto being against hate crime legislation.

You cling to your principles, even if it kills you. I will go with common sense, thanks.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The left is not a race either but you'd never know it the way the usual suspects go on and on and on about it.

*clicks name
*selects "Ignore User"

The only "race" the left is involved in is the race to stupidity. You've lapped the rest of humanity.

Enjoy your marathon!

1 minute ago, 9-18-1 said:

*clicks name
*selects "Ignore User"

The only "race" the left is involved in is the race to stupidity. You've lapped the rest of humanity.

Enjoy your marathon!

So you've done your homework on the Quran, I see. More folks need to understand that bloody book.

1 minute ago, 9-18-1 said:

I've read the Quran. Spends the majority of its time ragging on this or that. Islam takes Iconoclasm to lofty heights.

The Hadiths, however, just go on and on...best for go-to re: what Big Mo said or did rather than page turning action. Reading Thucydides's Peloponnesian War would be preferable....and it went ON and ON.  

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I've read the Quran. Spends the majority of its time ragging on this or that. Islam takes Iconoclasm to lofty heights.

The Hadiths, however, just go on and on...best for go-to re: what Big Mo said or did rather than page turning action. Reading Thucydides's Peloponnesian War would be preferable....and it went ON and ON.  

This observation is actually extremely important: the entire premise of being a "good" Muslim is how well one "imitates" Muhammad.

Essentially Muslims are told Muhammad said this and that, did this and that, here is his Sunnah, now go and imitate him and die in jihad. This is actually idolatry because Muslims are given a mold of a man to imitate.

If one wants to take a theocratic approach, Islam inherently breaks almost every single one of the ten commandments. In order to join Islam, you must perform the shahada (as Justin Trudeau did) which is essentially a testimony: there is no God or deity to worship, there is only Allah, and Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah. In the ten commandments, thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor is meant to protect people from joining such idolatry-based cults.

If it is true that the Qur'an is actually a historical document (the books I referenced above demonstrate this) then it necessarily follows that Muhammad made it up as he went. From that, it necessarily follows that Islam is a false religion. However, every single Muslim who ever has and will live has taken the shahada, thus bearing false witness, thus committing a self-incriminating cosmic indictment on themselves. Even in their own Qur'an, when Muhammad flew to the Seven Heavens, the first gate or tribulation is guarded by Moses, who holds the ten commandments.

Now every action they perform based on that shahada, including seeing non-Muslims as inferior, taking sex slaves, degrading women, military and non-military jihad etc. are all based on a false premise, therefor "Satanic" if we are to stick to a theocratic approach.

From a more reasonable approach, all monotheistic religions are based on lies and made by man. Constantine turned Jesus into a real man (Jesus is the sun surrounded by the twelve Zodiacal signs) who died on the cross for the sins of the world, thus all must bow down to J. C. (Julius Caesar) and the Islamic empire is based on the delusions of a sex-addicted caravan-raiding warlord who recruited people by giving them permission to loot booty and women if they fought to expand the empire, as long as he got 20% of the keep. And this has been going on ever since. The recent purge in Saudi Arabia (thank you Trump) and more recently Turkey were all sex-trafficking rings based on Islamic doctrines.

But in the context of the 25920 year recurring cycle, these pagan religions are born in the dark ages (Pisces) and will die as we move further into the age of Aquarius, which we entered Dec. 21 2012. That's why you see all of this corruption getting uprooted in the U.S. with Clinton/Abedin/Obama/Soros. There's probably close to 10 000 sealed indictments by now waiting to get released.

But the people here in Canada are still asleep and don't have a clue; Trudeau is by far the most dangerous man in Canada.

3 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

This observation is actually extremely important: the entire premise of being a "good" Muslim is how well one "imitates" Muhammad.

But the people here in Canada are still asleep and don't have a clue; Trudeau is by far the most dangerous man in Canada.

Trudeau, by all appearances, converted. Or pretended to convert to Islam. One of the two and neither result is very appealing. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, dre said:

Ah yes... Trudeau the dangerous secret muslim.... :lol:

He took the shahada in front of a whole congregation of Muslims. When you do that, you become a Muslim.

Don't worry, I imagine once the indictment on George Soros drops in the U.S., Trudeau will get exposed. After all, he did vacation at the private island of Aga Khan.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Either he converted...or pretended to convert to Islam. Both involve lying to one group or another.

He's your guy.

Not my guy... didn't vote for him. Hes just a garden variety weasely politician. People will continue to laugh at your hyperbole and all these doom and gloom predictions about how JT will destroy the very fabric of the universe will end up on the scrap heap with the rest of your conspiracy theories.

Just now, dre said:

Not my guy... didn't vote for him. Hes just a garden variety weasely politician. People will continue to laugh at your hyperbole and all these doom and gloom predictions about how JT will destroy the very fabric of the universe will end up on the scrap heap with the rest of your conspiracy theories.

He's on camera doing this...so not a conspiracy. He's lying to one group or another. I wonder which one?

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Agreed.

So he's either lying to me and you or to the Muslim community. I wonder which it is?

Its probably a third option... that he did that to pander, and doesn't believe any of it at all.  But I understand... that's the boring option that doesn't leave room for silly conspiracy theories and identity politics.

Just now, dre said:

Its probably a third option... that he did that to pander, and doesn't believe any of it at all.  But I understand... that's the boring option that doesn't leave room for silly conspiracy theories and identity politics.

Pandering to the Muslim community by pretending to convert to Islam in order to get votes is called being a liar.

1 minute ago, dre said:

...you do realize that he supports genital mutilation and honor killings, right? You do realize that he claimed Islam was more peaceful than Christianity, right? You do realize that he is on record as identifying with the religion of Islam, right?

He is not pandering. He may very well be ignorant of the true nature of Islam (which is why they recruited him) but that doesn't mean he is not sincere about identifying with the religion.

Face it, he is a Muslim. If you take the shahada, you can't not be one. Even if he doesn't think he is one, he's aiding and abetting pro-Sharia and pro-Islam agendas, willingly or unwillingly. To the Muslim Brotherhood, it doesn't matter how it gets done.

Just now, 9-18-1 said:

...you do realize that he supports genital mutilation and honor killings, right? You do realize that he claimed Islam was more peaceful than Christianity, right? You do realize that he is on record as identifying with the religion of Islam, right?

He is not pandering. He may very well be ignorant of the true nature of Islam (which is why they recruited him) but that doesn't mean he is not sincere about identifying with the religion.

Face it, he is a Muslim. If you take the shahada, you can't not be one. Even if he doesn't think he is one, he's aiding and abetting pro-Sharia and pro-Islam agendas, willingly or unwillingly. To the Muslim Brotherhood, it doesn't matter how it gets done.

It was a radical mosque...as the terminology in the West goes...not even one of those friendly interfaith mosques.

One of THE most pathetic pictures is Wynn meekly waiting to speak to her new masters dressed in THEIR traditional garb. Suitable for framing in the gallery of the damned. Where's Rod Sterling when you need him?? 

1 minute ago, dre said:

And you're free to keep randomly flinging your own feces at the walls in the desperate hope some might stick one day :)

Keep defending your master. You're bound to convince me your not with Her...errrr....him.

Edited by DogOnPorch