What is homosexuality, a scientific fact or a perversion ?

Altai

Hello guys, in this topic you can share any informations related with the issue and you can post your logical conclusions based on informations. Please share a website link for the information you share or share a website link for the information that your logical conclusions depends on, you dont have to share a website link when you quote another poster. We can avoid trolling only in this way ^_^

What do you think about homosexuality ? Do you think its scientific and therefore something normal or do you think its unscientific and therefore something ab-normal ? 

Edited by Altai

A poster said that animals are having homosexual relations. I delete the post because it included no link and it was also include some fanatical approaches. 

Some animals perform homosexual behaviors. This is an information but not a proof to homosexuality of being a normal behavior for humankind. Some animals also love to steal  items from people. Does it make "theft" a normal behavior ? Nope.

Here I put a link for the information he share.

http://bbc.in/1vxruQI

Edited by Altai

Another poster posted a link and claimed that homosexuality is normal because there is a recent study which claims it "might be" something genetic.

In one word, this is just abusing science. If its something "might", you cant say it is a fact. So this is just a fanatical approach. I deleted the original post because of the reasons I mentioned in first post. The poster also insulted people who is not agree with him. You are not allowed to insult people in my club. I see that pro-homosexuality people are quite agressive. 

This is the link he posted >>> https://www.newscientist.com/article/2155810-what-do-the-new-gay-genes-tell-us-about-sexual-orientation/

Edited by Altai

- If the homosexuality is something genetic, how come they didnt disappear in time because most of them are not interested with opposite sex ? 

- It was found out by xxxx scientists that parents of homosexual people are having more kids than straight people's families.

- If homosexuality is something genetic, how come twin brothers or sisters having different sexual relations ? 

- Xxxx scientists made a new research and they found out twins do not exactly have the same genetics.

So this is just abusing the name of science. Pro homo people are just writing stories under the name of "science". This is really horrible.

Another evidence for homosexuality of being a perversion that all homosexuals are just interested with sexual relations with each other more than an emotional relationship. So these people are just trying to satisfy with a sexual pleasure. 

You can see the link below, any of these  stories which is written to justify this perversion depends on unknown surveys, unknown "scientists" and unknown "scientific researches". Most of them are probably imaginal things. The link try to justify that homosexuality actually have nothing with sexual pleasure but its something emotional and its proof for such a claim is a unknown surveys which says homos having average 4 parthners while straight ones having 5.

What a scientific approach, is not it ? ^_^

https://www.thedailybeast.com/im-proud-to-be-a-gay-slut

Another poster said that homosexuality was removed from mental disorders lists long before and posted the link below. I deleted the original post because the poster insults others who is not agree with him/her. Even if you are the most disgusting person in the planet, I will defend your right to share information and logical conclusion based information. Even if you are the most loved person in the planet but if you cant back up your claim and fanatically defend it, I will delete your post. 

Source: https://www.psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/03/homosexuality-as-a-mental-disorder-simply-not-backed-up-by-science

This is one of the arguments that  pro-homo people often use to justify homosexuality. First of all this decision was not a scientific decision, I read that it was "voted" (source: http://bit.ly/1SAruJN)  So here we have a magic word that justifies anything according to "democracy heads". Democracy is just a dictatorship. "Voting" is not something "scientific". Its something "egoistic". On the other hand, these guys voted to remove it from "disorder" list because they could not find any proof to justify it, because homo guys are mostly normal guys and they just choose to be homo.

So in summary, pro-homo people keeps abusing the name of "science" for their pervert believes. 

Again a poster said that I am distorting what he/she says and he/she also insists that homosexuality was removed from mental disorder list. He/she also keeps insulting people and I deleted the post for this reason. 

Again, seem like these guys wanted to remove it from mental disorder list because homosexual people are perfectly normal guys in general with some behavior disorders which we call as perversion. For examle opposing anything as long as it does not fit with your personal interests is also a behavior disorder. You may be perfectly healthy person but you have some tendencies that ab-normal. This is your choice, you like to behave in this way and you dont want to behave normal. 

Edited by Altai

Some posters distorts what I say and they mis-quote the part where I said "Homo people are perfectly normal in general with some behavior disorders" in above post and they choose the cherry they like and they only prefer to see the part "Homo people are perfectly normal". 

Behavior disorder and mental disorder is complately different things. A little baby sucking his/her thumb is not mentally disordered, he just have a behavior disorder or some wealthy people who steals somethings in the shopping centers are not metally disordered, they have a behavior disorder. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Altai said:

Please read the OP and all the other posts. You guys are derailing the topic in various ways. For example you said "Drinking alcohol is also a mental disorder for you Muslims because Muslims do not like alcoholic beverages". So such a post is just trolling. You are just trying to distort issue. 

Its simple. If you have a claim you HAVE TO back it up with evidences or proofs. So evidence or proof means an argument scientific. A scientific argument means a logical argument.

If you post something nonsense, I will delete it at the first opportunity. Trolls are not welcomed in my club.

Because sexual preference can't be scientifically defined. Only people who are making moral arguments are saying that they're a perversion. Even the term perversion which you use in the OP is a moral judgement, not a scientific one. 

per·ver·sion
pərˈvərZHən/
noun

1. 1.
    the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
    "all great evil is the perversion of a good"
    synonyms: distortionmisrepresentationfalsificationtravestymisinterpretationmisconstruction,twisting, corruptionsubversionmisuse, misapplication, debasement
    "a twisted perversion of the truth"
  2. 2.
    sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.
    synonyms: devianceabnormalityMore

Edited by Boges

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

Because sexual preference can't be scientifically defined. Only people who are making moral arguments are saying that they're a perversion. Even the term perversion which you use in the OP is a moral judgement, not a scientific one. 

per·ver·sion
pərˈvərZHən/
noun

1. 1.
    the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.
    "all great evil is the perversion of a good"
    synonyms: distortionmisrepresentationfalsificationtravestymisinterpretationmisconstruction,twisting, corruptionsubversionmisuse, misapplication, debasement
    "a twisted perversion of the truth"
  2. 2.
    sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.
    synonyms: devianceabnormalityMore

Yeah this is the point. So it is a preference, its a choice and this choice is considered abnormal based on bodily and emotionally properties of men and women.

Ofcourse its not scientific too, because its illogical. This is why pro homo people cannot back up their claims with any scientific argument. 

10 minutes ago, Altai said:

Yeah this is the point. So it is a preference, its a choice and this choice is considered abnormal based on bodily and emotionally properties of men and women.

Ofcourse its not scientific too, because its illogical. This is why pro homo people cannot back up their claims with any scientific argument. 

What about anyone's sexual preferences is logical?

The drive to procreate could be considered logical and instinctual but many hetrosexual people don't desire to procreate and conversely there are many homosexual couples that raise children. 

Edited by Boges

10 hours ago, Boges said:

What about anyone's sexual preferences is logical?

The drive to procreate could be considered logical and instinctual but many hetrosexual people don't desire to procreate and conversely there are many homosexual couples that raise children. 

There is no way for them not to feel a desire to procreate and love as appropriate to the nature. Their body and brain developed in this way. This is a behavior disorder. So at worst these guys had a traumatic period in their life and this caused them to act against their nature. Its like a sheep raised by a dog and sheep starts to act like dogs. These guys just do not want to act as appropriate to the nature, they are OK with their perverted actions, most of these guys are just interested with having sex. Most of them choose to be prostitutes. 

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

This is an outright LIE.  You are LYING.

Where is your "scientific proof" that most homosexuals are prostitutes?

You can watch videos of gay priders, most of these guys playing a role by pretending like they are coquettish females. They are just playing a girl role with their male body. These perverts only think that being a female is to reveal ass,  reveal legs,  tits,  shaking ass, duckling lips, whispering sexy words, kissing anyone around. This is because of they are only focused on "sex" part of being a female.

Just look at these weird creatures in the video, they are disgusting :wacko:

On 28.12.2017 at 10:23 PM, Boges said:

Sexual preference as in what you're attracted to. I'm attracted to women, you don't say it's a choice. So why would logic move someone to say that, if I liked men, that it's a choice.  And how do people that are attracted to both gendered fit into your world view. Only people that like the opposite gender for the purpose of procreation are being true to their natural instincts? 

This goes back to the point you deleted. The opposition to homosexuality is a moral one, not one that it's a travesty to the natural order of nature. There are plenty of things heterosexual enjoy doing that has nothing to do with nature. 

You are attracted to woman because you should be attrached to women. Your brain, your body is developed in this way. If you force yourself to be attracted to horses, you will achieve that, you will divert your feeling from normal to abnormal. This is your choice, you choose to act contrary to your nature. 

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

I asked you to provide scientific proof that homosexuals are all prostitutes. 

You posted a video that proves nothing.

In fact, you've proved nothing and posted nothing here, but spew your own hatred.

Put up or STFU.

I gave you an evidence. You can watch many other homo videos. Read the OP again or I will delete your agressive and disrepectful posts. Homo males are playing a girl role. They have a male body but they are pretending like they actually have a female body. This is a perfect evidence. They are trying to imitate congenital moves of a female body. So they just emulate females. 

On 30 December, 2017 at 4:13 AM, Altai said:

I gave you an evidence. You can watch many other homo videos. Read the OP again or I will delete your agressive and disrepectful posts. Homo males are playing a girl role. They have a male body but they are pretending like they actually have a female body. This is a perfect evidence. They are trying to imitate congenital moves of a female body. So they just emulate females. 

So your anecdotal video is a blanket assessment of all people that like the same gender? What about people who are attracted to the same gender that don't act like the video you present. And what of heterosexual males who are somewhat effeminate? 

2 hours ago, Boges said:

So your anecdotal video is a blanket assessment of all people that like the same gender? What about people who are attracted to the same gender that don't act like the video you present. And what of heterosexual males who are somewhat effeminate? 

They just do not reflect their pervert ideas with their moves. I think they are usually the ones attracted to males as dominant side of their perverse relationship. So they still like to be a male but they want to have sex with other males that imitate females.

3 minutes ago, Altai said:

They just do not reflect their pervert ideas with their moves. I think they are usually the ones attracted to males as dominant side of their perverse relationship. So they still like to be a male but they want to have sex with other males that imitate females.

I love how you want scientific evidence in "your" thread but you come up with insane theories like this. 

58 minutes ago, Boges said:

I love how you want scientific evidence in "your" thread but you come up with insane theories like this. 

I gave evidences and logical conclusions in above posts. You just dont want to recognize it. 

15 hours ago, Boges said:

A video is not evidence of anything. 

Ofcourse it is. Its a perfect tool to interpret gestures. So the claim was they behave such based on fake genetic stories or fake hormonal influence of the brain during fetal times. I also give evidences that these stories are fake. So lets accept it as being true for a minute, how come these guys having feminine moves that originates because of the physical structure of a female body ? They cant have, they are just imitating.

6 hours ago, Altai said:

Ofcourse it is. Its a perfect tool to interpret gestures. So the claim was they behave such based on fake genetic stories or fake hormonal influence of the brain during fetal times. I also give evidences that these stories are fake. So lets accept it as being true for a minute, how come these guys having feminine moves that originates because of the physical structure of a female body ? They cant have, they are just imitating.

So if someone has a feminine voice, they are just faking? 

22 hours ago, Boges said:

So if someone has a feminine voice, they are just faking? 

You are trying to distort issue with irrelevant examples. People may have different voice tones, it has nothing with emulating or being a female. A treble and soft voice tones may turn to sexual deviances. So these males with soft voice tones may be oppressed in various ways in other males and therefore they may end up with deviant ideas in their minds. 

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge