Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

49 minutes ago, jbg said:

Jerusalem was sacked by the Romans, then the Muslims, then the Crusaders and then the Muslims. Every prayer book, and the Bible, refers incessantly to Jerusalem.  Jerusalem defines Israel the same was Mecca defines Islam and the Vatican defines Roman Catholicism. But the Jews are the ones whose claims are deemed questionable.

Go figure

Go figure. Its called passive aggressive anti semitic taunts. Nothing tough to figure out. Its also been going on more than "80" years.

16 minutes ago, Rue said:

Your first two  comment proves you deliberately ignore Jewish history. Your refusal to acknowledge Jewish history and pretend it only started 80 years ago in Jerusalem is testament to your agenda on this forum. Its testament to your agenda to taunt and insult Jews on this forum. 

Your last statement again makes no sense. You just finish deliberately misrepresenting Jerusalem as the capital of Jews lying that any connection is less than 80 years old then in the other statement above pretend that when I or anyone challenge your moronic statements about Jews and Jerusalem its not part of this thread.

Your words speak to your ignorance and bigotry towards Jews and your use of this forum to advance this agenda and then to pathologically try deny what you are saying,

Unlike most religions, Judaism has an ancient history (before the Middle Ages) that can be confirmed by sources outside the religion's holy texts (Roman, Greek writings, etc). Not to mention raw archaeology. The Zealots, however, had the misfortune of losing the the Second Roman Jewish War...and losing their capital in the process. Not an easy thing to bounce back from...but here we are.

Roman fresco depicting the Triumph of Titus after sacking Jerusalem in 70 AD

68399.jpg.628089ac185c06716e3d1c624b04d3ea.jpg.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jbg said:

Except it's not worthy of a lengthy thread.  See Why Do Poland & Russia Not Have to Give Back Territory...and When Will Russia Give Kuriles Back to Japan?

Ah, but no one cares unless it's Westerners.

Indeed. What is asked of Israel by its opponents...giving-up Jerusalem and handing over land won in battle is a bit like Germany demanding parts of Poland after losing the War. Had Poland started World War Two...maybe then. 

But that's not what happened....Poland gets to keep Prussia and Pomerania. Traditional German lands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jbg said:

Jerusalem was sacked by the Romans, then the Muslims, then the Crusaders and then the Muslims. Every prayer book, and the Bible, refers incessantly to Jerusalem.  Jerusalem defines Israel the same was Mecca defines Islam and the Vatican defines Roman Catholicism. But the Jews are the ones whose claims are deemed questionable.

Go figure

There's nothing to figure out. Gost(sic) will come on this board and arbitrarily invent Jews have only had a connection in Jerusalem for 80 years. Then when he's exposed for spewing idiocy he will deny its implications saying people are attacking him personally when they point out the stupidity of what he writes.

His agenda is to taunt Jews on the board and simply say what ever the thinks can get a rise out of people, get a response. Inventing an 80 year old connection is typical of what he writes. He deliberately ignores Jewish history and tries to erase it with nonsensical responses trying to reinvent Jewish history telling Jews what our history is.

The tactic Gost(sic) uses is not original and there is nothing to figure out-his bigotry against Jews and his attempt to falsely re-write our history to pursue that agenda speaks loudly:

Here's the script Gost(sic) parrots lets put it out clear and precise without the passive aggressive clumsy attempts of Gist(sic) to disguise his support of it:

https://www.jta.org/2018/01/15/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/abbas-denies-jewish-connection-to-israel-in-speech-to-palestinian-leadership

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-abbas-revealed-his-true-colors/

Let's be crystal clear what the script is.

This thread is not just about questioning the right of Jews to call Israel their capital but the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state which is precisely why Gost(sic) who accuses other people of changing the thread continually changes it asking what land belongs to Israel.

The actual script he parrots passive aggressively is what some refer to as "Temple Denial",  which Wikepedia defines as:

"Temple Denial refers to the assertion that none of the Temples in Jerusalem ever existed or were not located on the Temple Mount. Israeli writer David Hazony has described the phenomenon as "a campaign of intellectual erasure [by Palestinian leaders, writers, and scholars] ... aimed at undermining the Jewish claim to any part of the land", and compared the phenomenon to Holocaust denial.[1][2]Daniel Levin calls Temple denial a "relatively new phenomenon" that "has become a central tenet of Palestinian nationalism".[3] He stated: "The Islamic land trust is destroying Judeo-Christian ruins beneath the Temple Mount so as to deny any connection between Judaism and Christianity and Jerusalem."[4]"

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Denial

There is absolutely nothing Gost(sic) has tried to deny that hasn't been denied already by those who have a deliberate agenda to deny the history of Jews:

Gist(sic) thinks he is parroting a PA script but he does a clumsy job at it:

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Abbas-denies-the-Jewish-connection-to-Jerusalem

Not even people who support Abbas and the PA condone his denials and fabrication of history:

http://www.wnd.com/2009/12/119649/

The crap Gost(sic) is trying to parrot can be summarized as follows:

http://www.danielpipes.org/3676/what-jewish-ties-to-jerusalem

Lret's make it clear, the denial of a Jewish connection to Jerusalem is part of a denial of any Jewish connection to Israel which is precisely why Gost(sic) in a clumsy manner tried to inset the question where should Israel be on this thread and it repeats this script:

https://forward.com/fast-forward/392111/abbas-denies-jewish-connection-to-israel-in-speech-to-palestinian-leadershi/

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7849/palestinians-accept-jewish-israel

This is the official response to this crap from the STATE of Israel's government:

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/AntiSemitism/Pages/Palestinian_delegitimization_of_Israel.aspx

As for each individual person living in Israel or Jerusalem its up to them to decide not Abbas or his parrots and pathetic wannabees  on this forum who think they are waging a war against Jews using the PA as their cover.

I can't be bothered to spend any more energy on this pathetic PA parroted script other then to counter it with this:

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2002/05/counterfeit-history-jerusalem

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Your first two  comment proves you deliberately ignore Jewish history. Your refusal to acknowledge Jewish history and pretend it only started 80 years ago in Jerusalem is testament to your agenda on this forum. Its testament to your agenda to taunt and insult Jews on this forum. 

I shall try to make myself clear here. 

I guess my statement should be that Jerusalem has only been back in Jewish control for about the last 80 years. There were a few centuries in which that was not the case. That's not ignoring history. That's acknowledging it. And that's nothing you can contest.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Your last statement again makes no sense. You just finish deliberately misrepresenting Jerusalem as the capital of Jews lying that any connection is less than 80 years old then in the other statement above pretend that when I or anyone challenge your moronic statements about Jews and Jerusalem its not part of this thread.

You really strive to misrepresent everything I post. It really is the most frustrating part of conversing with you. Any statement I make is treated as  Jew bashing. Which I have never done here. I could praise Israel and Jews in some way and you would still think I am being anti-semetic.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Your words speak to your ignorance and bigotry towards Jews and your use of this forum to advance this agenda and then to pathologically try deny what you are saying,

I wonder if this is what Charles is talking about. You are making it out to be the poster than what I post. 

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Indeed. What is asked of Israel by its opponents...giving-up Jerusalem and handing over land won in battle is a bit like Germany demanding parts of Poland after losing the War. Had Poland started World War Two...maybe then.

But that's not what happened....Poland gets to keep Prussia and Pomerania. Traditional German lands.

The Jews lost ancient Israel centuries ago. Why do the Jews get their land back after all this time?

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

I guess my statement should be that Jerusalem has only been back in Jewish control for about the last 80 years.

I wonder if this is what Charles is talking about. You are making it out to be the poster than what I post. 

In regards to 1, uh yah you guess.

In regards to 2 I prefaced my challenges to your idiotic comments about Jerusalem with the words:

your moronic statements 

Your last statement

I make it clear its the words you post and their implications that I challenge.

You in fact with the above response show yet again how you try make the issue about you as a person and not your words.

Your device of trying to pose yourself as being under personal attack and a victim is continuous on this forum everytime you say something you can't defend and find yourself back-tracking.

So then you stated:

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

You really strive to misrepresent everything I post. It really is the most frustrating part of conversing wit

I have not misrepresented a damn thing you've said. You on the other hand when you can't defend your ridiculous comments, claim they have been misrepresented and then make half assed denials like " I guess my statement should be...".

You guess.

Right.

The issue is you misrepresented the Jewish connection to  Jerusalem and Israel with a false narrative re-write of Jewish history. Take responsibility for what you write and think before you write and then make lame back step comments like " I guess my statement should be....".

Edited by Rue

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

In regards to 1, uh yah you guess.

In regards to 2 I prefaced my challenges to your idiotic comments about Jerusalem with the words:

I corrected my statement, and there is nothing you can contest.  There was a very long time when Jerusalem has not been in Jewish control.  What is incorrect about that? And how does it counter actual history? IN modern times Jerusalem has been in Jewish control for about the last 80 years., before then, it was centuries ago when Jews controlled it. They were driven out were they not?

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

your moronic statements

Your last statement

I make it clear its the words you post and their implications that I challenge.

You in fact with the above response show yet again how you try make the issue about you as a person and not your words.

Your device of trying to pose yourself as being under personal attack and a victim is continuous on this forum everytime you say something you can't defend and find yourself back-tracking.

So then you stated:

I have not misrepresented a damn thing you've said. You on the other hand when you can't defend your ridiculous comments, claim they have been misrepresented and then make half assed denials like " I guess my statement should be...".

You guess.

Right.

The issue is you misrepresented the Jewish connection to  Jerusalem and Israel with a false narrative re-write of Jewish history. Take responsibility for what you write and think before you write and then make lame back step comments like " I guess my statement should be....".

How am I misrepresenting the Jewish connection? There is a difference between having a connection and having control. The control aspect is what I was speaking to.

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I corrected my statement, and there is nothing you can contest

The control aspect is what I was speaking to.

No it was not. It was only after your idiotic statement of Jews having no CONNECTION to Jerusalem was challenged and you could not defend it, you then started engaging in the above game of semantics to try weasle your way out of the absolute nonsensical comments you made.

Control my ass. This thread was started to question Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state and where to situate its capital. It had nothing to do with your current and I might add transaprent and bull shit exercise of trying to avoid taking responsibility for your words trying to deflect and say you were only talking about who controls Jerusalem. Horse crap. Your words are there for all to read.

Long before Islam existed not to mention Hamas and the PA deciding in 1967 to reinvent Middle East history to deny a Jewish connection to Israel let alone Jerusalem the  Bible references the story of Abraham attempting to sacrifice his child Isaac on the very spot of the present-day Temple Mount in Jerusalem.  In fact fundamentalist Muslims do not question that story.

This was also the location where Judaism teaches that Isaac went to pray before meeting Rebecca and where Jacab had his famous dream. It was from those references and events that in fact Jerusalem became spiritually connected to the Jewish people. Your attempting now to avoid your denial and pretend this is a control issue is a crock of crap.

Muslims and Christians not just Jews know that Psalms 137:5-6 states:  “If I forget thee O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill. May my tongue cling to my palate, if I do not remember you, if I do not bring up Jerusalem at the beginning of my joy.”

I am not a religious man and never will be one but I don't deny the above and neither do Muslims or Christians. Why would they unless they are the PA and Hamas with a political agenda?

Control my ass. Jerusalem is mentioned 349 times by name in the Tanakh, evidencing the Jewish attachment to the city long before it was "controlled" by Jews during the arbitrary period you have assigned it. This is about the Jewish connection to Jerusalem and Israel spiritually. You invent the word control to try deny and switch the topic from your ridiculous failed attempt to re-write that Jewish connection. You don't have to control a city to be spiritually connected to it. What horse shit.

The fact is there are 613 Jewish religious laws that  cannot be performed without the existence of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount,  the holiest site in Judaism. That has nothing to do with control and everything to do with spiritual connection from traditions. Go on tell us all how Islam or Christianity has that connection. Not only do they not have that connection, they have never claimed to have that kind of connection.

Israel has been the centre of the Jewish world for over 4,000 years. You deny that connection because you feel Jews should have created a country where the holocaust was created and transpired not where Jews are connected spiritually and that is at the pith and substance of your comments, a complete denial of the Jewish spiritual connection to Jerusalem and Eretz Israel right down to the insipid passive aggressive taunt you made that Jews should have created  a country built on the death site of holocaust survivors.

Now you think you weasle out with some pathetic semantic exercise about who controls Jerusalem?

Save it. Its a bit rich now your words try to dance backwords  when they appear only to be able to goose-step in a forward direction, Herr Gost.

Edited by Rue

Why do the Zionist-apologists/propagandists have a hard time pointing out to the fact that West Jerusalem and East Jerusalem have different laws applied to them?

I can answer that: Because it's another attempt at muddying the water and bring up the b.s. argument that people are being anti-semite and are questioning the legitimacy of Israel.

East Jerusalem does not belong to Israel. Deal with this fact.

Edited by Hudson Jones

Just now, Rue said:

Israel has been the centre of the Jewish world for over 4,000 years. You deny that connection because you feel Jews should have created a country where the holocaust was created and transpired not where Jews are connected spiritually and that is at the pith and substance of your comments, a complete denial of the Jewish spiritual connection to Jerusalem and Eretz Israel right down to the insipid passive aggressive taunt you made that Jews should have created  a country built on the death site of holocaust survivors.

So the diaspora is a myth? I have never denied the connection, the question was CONTROL. And for centuries the Jews were not in control of Jerusalem. There was a very long time where the Jews were not there and not controlling Jerusalem.

Everything else you say about what I think is projection and conjecture.

4 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Why are the Zionist-apologists/propagandists have a hard time pointing out to the fact that West Jerusalem and East Jerusalem have different laws applied to them?

I can answer that: Because it's another attempt at muddy the water and bring up the b.s. argument that people are being anti-semite and are questioning the legitimacy of Israel.

East Jerusalem does not belong to Israel. Deal with this fact.

The PLO and Hamas that you champion shouldn't have started a war with Israel. Pretty simple. Losers get the stick. Especially losers that start wars.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The PLO and Hamas that you champion shouldn't have started a war with Israel. Pretty simple. Losers get the stick. Especially losers that start wars.

The Jews lost a long time ago. What's the complaint here?

4 hours ago, GostHacked said:

.Why do the Jews get their land back after all this time?

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The PLO and Hamas that you champion shouldn't have started a war with Israel. Pretty simple. Losers get the stick. Especially losers that start wars.The Jews lost a long time ago. What's the complaint here?

As I stated the above evidences the real issue for GostHacked is why Jews should have a Jewish state in Israel. This is not just about Jerusalem for Gost. This is about questioning the right of Jews to exist as a collective existential identity where their civilization began and has continually existed for over 4,000 years. It is for Gost questioning the right of Jews to decide where they choose to live. The very fact he asks the question proves the point I have continually made that he does not address the thread, he uses it instead as a pretext to challenge the right of Jews to live in a Jewish state in Israel. 

Bottom line-why does Gost even ask this question? What is it that makes him presume he can question Jews which land they can live in?

He claims he has the right to question Jews because the land is in conflict. Tell me does he ask the same question of lands with conflicting religions anywhere else? Why is he preoccupied with only Jews and spends his time on this board only questioning the religious origins and collective rights of Jews to their land of origin?

Has he discussed the religious conflict between Christians and Muslims  in Kaduna, Nigeria, Bangui, Central African Republic,  Sudan,  Azawad, Mali, Mobassa, Kenya. Has he questioned any Muslim land conflicts with Christians anywhere in the world ever on this forum? There's over 58 currently engaged in Africa alone.

Has he ever shown any concern with the numerous land disputes between Muslim sects all over the world with Christians let alone with other Muslims? Why is it his only concern is when it is with Jews?

You ever see him spend this much time on the disputes in the Philippines, between Christians and Muslims or with the disputes between Muslims for land with Christians and other non Muslims in Chad, Niger, Tunisia, Dahomey, Senegal, Tanzania, Lebanon,  or France? Who Herr Gost? Has he ever discussed Muslim v. Muslim land conflicts in  Libya, Somalia, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Kurd regions of Iran and Iraq, Turkey, Bahrain. Who Herr Gost?

You ever read one contribution from him questioning the right of Mecca to be the centre of Muslims or Vatican City the centre for Catholics or London the centre for Anglicans. Does he even know Haifa is the capital centre for Bahais? Does he question the Bhuddist connections to Thailand, Cambodia (Kmapuchea) and Mynammar (Burma)? Does he question the inter Muslim land disputes in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or Muslim nations with the Chinese government within mainland China or Russia?

Well?

Of course not. Herr Gost claims the conflict for Jerusalem makes is "different" because its a land conflict and about control. Horse crap. Where-ever Islam has existed its been in battle with non Muslims and Muslims for territorial control because the very nature of its religion which is not separated from its sovereign state laws defines land as only something a Muslim can own.

The dispute as to Jerusalem being a capital for Jews is a religious dispute created by the Islamic concept that Jews and all non Muslims can not ever own land not just in Jerusalem but anywhere on this planet. Until Herr Gost comes out of the closet and stops playing this veiled Muslim script this thread is a joke and this point an absurd and exposed pretext to promulgate Islamic sharia law and its belief Jews can't own land anywhere let alone Jerusalem.

This is about denying non Muslims any right that would make them equal to Muslims and this is why the Mullahs in Jerusalem do not recognize the right of BOTH Christians and Jews to access the Mount in Jerusalem.

Let's end this crap once and for all. This is not about control. This is about defining non Muslims as dhimmi and khafir according to Islam, inferiors unable to own land like Muslims.

Its about reinventing history to deny Jewish and Christian spiritual connections not just to Jerusalem but anywhere.

Jews recognize the sanctity and connection of Bethlehem and Jerusalem to Christians. Muslims do not.

The PA and Hamas claim a political connection to Jerusalem and all of Israel and Jordan. They claim all of Jordan and Israel as well as the West Bank for political reasons.

In Islam the connection of Muslims to Jerusalem is based on a vision.

Muhammad claimed to have had a dream about traveling to Jerusalem. It is a fact that Aisha, Muhammad’s "favorite" wife, later stated he never physically travelled to Jerusalem.

In fact the Meccans mocked Muhammad for claiming to have visited Jerusalem in one night,  given it would have been a  one month journey to get there and back from where he lived.  In fact when Muhammad first claimed he travelled to Jerusalem in a night he caused a revolt of many of his followers who denounced him because of that as a fraud.

Also keep in mind Muhammed also claimed he travelled the entire universe.

The attempt to deny and rewrite the history of Jerusalem is thoroughly repudiated here and its precisely why Herr Gost will pull this semantic bullshit about control-he has no clue what the origins of Jerusalem are or where the PA script comes from that he parrots:

http://jcpa.org/al-aksa-libel-muslims-rewrite-history-of-jerusalem/

Edited by Rue

34 minutes ago, Rue said:

Let's end this crap once and for all. This is not about control. This is about defining non Muslims as dhimmi and khafir according to Islam, inferiors unable to own land like Muslims.

I thought this was about moving Israel's capital to Jerusalem and recognizing all of Jerusalem as part of Israel.  Hence it is about control.

Herr Rue.

The Muslim connection to Jerusalem is as follows:

1-Jerusalem  is never referred to in the Koran;

2- Muslims face Mecca in prayer;

3-the first Muslim concections to Jerusalem was in the seventh century  when the Umayyad rulers who lived in Damascus, Assyria, decided to build back up Jerusalem as a counter-weight and hajj pilgrimage alternative to Mecca, where their political rivals were-it was only at this time the Dome of the Rock (691 CE) and then the Al-Aqsa Mosque (705 CE), were deliberately built on the site of the destroyed biblical Jewish temples-they were built directly on the destroted Jewish temples -as a wekll known Muslim practice to build on the sites of defeated non Muslims to show the predominance of Islam; 

4- alleged  references in the Koran or hadith to Muhammad’s night journey to heaven (the cosmic universe) on his horse Buraq from what was stated as the ‘farthest mosque’ couldn’t mean Jerusalem precisely  because the Koran defines Palestine as the “nearest” place and the Koran refers to the Al-Aqsa  meaning "furtherest’" Mosque, and that mosque didn’t , i.e., IT NEVER EVER existed during Muhammad’s life;

5- Jerusalem became a run down city once the centre of Islamic existence of its caliphate moved to Babylon in Iraq;

6-in 1907, (ask Herr Gost to do his math) there were 40,000 Jews in Jerusalem, 13,000 Muslims, 7,000 Christians;

7-Jerusalem meant so little to the Ottoman Empire in WW1, that they simply abandon it to Britain rather than defend it-it was to them a minor meaningless town;

8-it was never of interest to Muslims for relgious reasons-its new meaning to Muslims who did not want Jews anywhere in Palestine not just Jerusalem first started with massacres of Jews in Jerusalem in 1929;

9-in fact Amin Al Husseini (who Yasir Arafat was trained by) the Mufti of Jerusalem, orchestrated the above attacks and became a pro Nazi ally living in a stolen Jewish home in Berlibn, during WW2 as a guest of Hitler urging Muslims across the Middle East to defeat Britain and wipe out Jews and would broadcast daily to Jerusalem and Muslim capitals-Husseini was a stooge by the Nazis to recruit anti British Muslim fighters using the mutual hatred of Jews as a way to express a common alliance-its only when this Nazi Mufti comes about, that not just  Jerusalem but all of Palestine suddenly become of interest to the Muslim world.

So when Herr Gost who claims the Jews should have created modern Israel in Germany the country that created the holocaust and where millions of Jews were masscered-he knows exactly what that means. Telling Jews they should have stayed at the site of their massive genocide speaks for itself. Denying the Mufti's role in reinventing Jerusalem during WW2 as just one site in all of the Middle East from which to kill all the world's Jews and defeat the allies is something Herr Gost doesn't appear to have the integrity to deal with. He  instead now crates some bull shit fiction that Jews didn't or haven't controlled Jerusalem sufficiently to call it their capital of their state.

Horse shit.

Edited by Rue

28 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I thought this was about moving Israel's capital to Jerusalem and recognizing all of Jerusalem as part of Israel.  Hence it is about control.

Herr Rue.

Moving Israel's capital to  Jerusalem ? Moving it?  It has always been the capital of Israel. The fact you don't get that again shows how you deny reality and history and try reinvent the presence of the city of Jerusalem being the capital of Jews for over 4,000 years.  Why he phack do you think the Knesset was built in Jerusalem because it was in Miami Beach and had to be moved there-it was built there because that is where the capital was. Who you acknowledge the continuous presence of Judaism and its connection to Jerusalem as its centre for over 4,000 tyears-who you?

No its not about control. Its about reality something you don't want to acknowledge.

Furthermore if you that this was about Israel's capital why were  you asking in this thread why Jews are allowed a state of Israel? Why are you questioning the location of all of Israel as being a Jewish state not just Jerusalem?

The reality is that both Israeli Muslims, Israeli Jews, Israeli Christians and other Israelis not any of those religions live in Jerusalem. The reality is Orthodox Jews who do not recognize the existence of Israel, Palestinian Muslims, Palestinian Christians and Palestinians who are not religious live in Jerusalem. That's the reality and what you think they should do, or call themselves or where they should live is not and was never the point. You don't tell any of them what they can be, how they identify themselves, how they define themselves or what citizenship they should have-they will and do and their decisions begin and end with them Herr Gost not you.

Your presumption you can question any of them as to what their citizenship should be, the location of their country should be, is horse crap. Your use of this thread as a pretext to single out and deny the history of Judaism speaks for itself.

If you had even an ounce of integrity in your words you would acknowledge the religious connection of Judaism is a fact and that has nothing tod o with control-for that matter  the religious connection of Christianity is a fact but the Muslim connection compared to  Judaism and Christianity is in fact recent since 1929 and  is , political and based on a political agenda to deny BOTH Christian or Jews or any other non Muslim the right to own land, let alone have a state in the Middle East.

The  Muslim council does not recognize the rights or religious connections of Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Bahaiis,Kurds, Berbers,Druze to name but a few in where Israel is today.

Spare me the comments. It has never been about control-its always been about the Islamic religions refusal to acknowledge  the land title legitimacy  of all non Muslims including Christians and Jews across  the world not just Jerusalem and the Muslim world . Its about the PA and Hamas inheriting the anti semitic legacy of Al Husseini and his Nazi campaign to erase the existence of Jews from the planet including our historic and religious origins and connections to the land in all of Israel.

Control my ass. You question the right of Jews to live in all of Israel not just Jerusalem. You continue to deny Jewish history and fabricate a phony convenient time line based on the PA-Hamas script that tries to reinvent history and the existence of "Palestinians".

Yo

Edited by Rue

22 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Using the Herr is inferring I am a Nazi.  Are you inferring I am a Nazi Rue???

I am challenging your words. Your attempt once again to try  deflect from your  words I challengeand draw me into references to you as a person will not work.

7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Jerusalem was not always the capital of Israel. Simply because there was a time when Israel did not exist.

But we also know Tel-Aviv was the capital of Israel for some time.

Jerusalem remained and has always been the capital of the Jewish collective whether Israel existed or not. You again deny deliberately Jewish history and the meaning of Jerusalem in the Jewish collective identity.