Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

And you are free to continue supporting terrorism via your taxes.

Trudeau is the enemy of Canada. He gives my tax money to terrorists. If you voted for this traitor, you're supporting terror via taxes. Not me.

Of course...nobody here voted for him. Nope.

On 12/27/2017 at 1:04 PM, Argus said:

I suppose it didn't occur to you that the reason there weren't all that many Jews and Christians there at the time of the Ottomans was because they had been driven out or murdered by Muslim invaders, did it?

They were driven out by Ottomans? Is this another one of your alternate fact by Argus or you have something to back it up with?

How about the 800,000 Jews that lived in the middle east and were expelled by your beloved Arabs? I guess they had no right to go there either, huh?

Conflict between Jews and Muslims was minimal throughout the Middle East until the rise of the Zionist colonial project, when European Jews started migrating to Palestine. Before that, it was mostly Christians who shit on the Jews. 

1 hour ago, marcus said:

They were driven out by Ottomans? Is this another one of your alternate fact by Argus or you have something to back it up with?

Conflict between Jews and Muslims was minimal throughout the Middle East until the rise of the Zionist colonial project, when European Jews started migrating to Palestine. Before that, it was mostly Christians who shit on the Jews. 

Jews were driven out of lands conquered by invading Islamic armies. As were Christians. Those that remained were Dhimmi paying the Jizya...second class citizens.

slide_2.jpg

Let's get more specific it is WEST Jerusalem that is Israel's capital.  You are all welcome!

Israel is the victor in a series of wars they didn't start. They call the shots. Not the Arabs. Not the UN. Not France or UK.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Israel is the victor in a series of wars they didn't start. They call the shots. Not the Arabs. Not the UN. Not France or UK.

You are free to think however you want (lol), but the fact is, East Jerusalem is not part of Israel.

On 1/7/2018 at 12:05 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Those sitting on the sidelines and guessing what U.S. policy should/would be for the Middle East

I doubt Trump knows what US policy is going to be. I doubt he could even find the middle east on a map.

• Like 1

You are free to think however you want (lol), but the fact is, East Jerusalem is not part of Israel.

Go there and see who is in charge. Res ipsa loquitur.

Edited by Argus

28 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

And yet, Trump still matters more than Trudeau on the issue.   

You're correct. He's an erratic, unstable, incapable popular guy. 

Trump, the congress and the senate do not represent the people of America. You keep pretending that this decision has nothing to do with the $25,000,000 from Sheldon Adelson to his campaign. Trump is exposing this 'honest broker' as what it really is. A belligerent, one-sided sycophant.

5 minutes ago, marcus said:

You're correct. He's an erratic, unstable, incapable popular guy. 

Trump, the congress and the senate ....

You are not correct....the Senate is part of Congress, which passed a law many years ago recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

There is nothing you can do about that from Canada.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

That will be for Israel to decide. Doubt they want it. East Jerusalem is an open sewer thanks to Arab mismanagement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Go there and see who is in charge. Res ipsa loquitur.

Oh I have no doubt Israel is in charge,  but that does not mean East Jerusalem is part of Israel.

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That will be for Israel to decide. Doubt they want it. East Jerusalem is an open sewer thanks to Arab mismanagement. 

Doubt they want the occupied territories as well, but we see nothing but the expansion of the settlements and the eventual total annexation of the occupied territories into Israel. First the settlements are essentially being used to make it tougher for the Palestinians to do anything. Eventually driving out the rest of the unwanted people from the area so there will be a major Jewish representation of the Israeli population. With it now the Arabs would have a large population to essentially effect laws in Israel. It's in Israel's overall best interest to keep the apartheid going.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Oh I have no doubt Israel is in charge,  but that does not mean East Jerusalem is part of Israel.

Doubt they want the occupied territories as well, but we see nothing but the expansion of the settlements and the eventual total annexation of the occupied territories into Israel. First the settlements are essentially being used to make it tougher for the Palestinians to do anything. Eventually driving out the rest of the unwanted people from the area so there will be a major Jewish representation of the Israeli population. With it now the Arabs would have a large population to essentially effect laws in Israel. It's in Israel's overall best interest to keep the apartheid going.

You're free to side with the Nazi Palestinian narative. The Arabs started this war....they also followed a Nazi an international terrorist and an avowed anti-Semite...not to mention Hamas and Hezbollah.

Nice friends you have.

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You are not correct....the Senate is part of Congress, which passed a law many years ago recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

There is nothing you can do about that from Canada.

Yeah, yeah. I keep mixing up Congress with House. This doesn't change the fact that majority of these representatives respond to those who get them elected. No, not the people, but to the money people like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban the Israeli Firster billionaires who control your president and congress.

Just now, marcus said:

Yeah, yeah. I keep mixing up Congress with House. This doesn't change the fact that majority of these representatives respond to those who get them elected. No, not the people, but to the money people like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban the Israeli Firster billionaires who control your president and congress.

According to your sort of thinking, Nazi Germany should be allowed a do-over. That Barbarossa result was REALLY unfair.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Hahah

You are free to *.* ..  let me know when you got something to real to say.

Absolutely lame. I mean only days back and the stench in some of these threads is amazing.

Again...you're free to side with the Arabs. I'll side with the guys that didn't start a war.

7 minutes ago, marcus said:

Congress = House + Senate

...and they sure as hell do not respond to you in Canada.

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed over 20 years ago:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act