Christian terrorism hits Texas

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are not so dumb that you can't find the link on that same page. 

You're still doing it. What are you babbling about?

I didn't look.  I'm obviously dumber than you give me credit for.

As for your second line, look to your first for a response.

Just now, bcsapper said:

The thing is, it's not incoherent babbling.  It's a first try counter to one of your common accusations.  I'm not saying they are right.  Everyone knows one can pretty much find confirmation for any whacky theory they want to on line somewhere.  I just wanted to know what you thought of their assertions.  That your numbers were wildly exaggerated.

It's all incoherent babbling because there are no noun references. You are likely doing this on purpose and if so, that is patently dishonest of you. It is incoherent babble.

Just now, hot enough said:

It's all incoherent babbling because there are no noun references. You are likely doing this on purpose and if so, that is patently dishonest of you. It is incoherent babble.

I think you're avoiding it.  Did you read the article to which I linked?  The quote to which you are referring in your quote here is perfectly reasonable.  Nothing tricky at all.

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are not so dumb that you can't find the link on that same page. 

I just looked.  It's the very assertion that is refuted by the article I posted.  I would be curious as to your reaction to that recent article.

(You know you can link to an actual post, and not just a page?)

Edited by bcsapper

On 07.11.2017 at 4:43 AM, OftenWrong said:

Someone close to me? Nonsense... I am not in Texas.I am in another country, and we have no cowboys here, except at midnight. :lol:

I mean being close by ethnic or culture or nationality etc, not being close as distance.

On 9 November, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Hudson Jones said:

I think America needs to ban all white guys from having guns, until they can get this figured out.

23319449_2102573486420285_36236003494369

You mean like the San Bernadino and Orlando Pulse shootings? Those events didn't get Americans to even advocate for gun control for people on No Fly lists. Muslims can get guns just the same as Whitey. 

19 hours ago, Altai said:

I mean being close by ethnic or culture or nationality etc, not being close as distance.

I know. But our country and the USA are very huge. Even, YUUUGE you might say. There is great diversity across these distances. If I went to Texas, them Good Ol' Boys would either run me out of town, or give me a gun! (Because you're not allowed to walk in there without one).

On 16/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, eyeball said:

Notice how all these guys have weird looking hair?

I think it might be a good idea to ban white guys from wearing head-coverings.  I mean, how will we be able to figure out if they aren't simply hiding their weirdness from us?

Nice... what colour was your hair, eyeball?