Christian terrorism hits Texas

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Some of them think they do, and they are quite often successful.  I'm sure Goddess was talking about those.  You're a terrible person for excusing them, and making the ridiculous comment that taking them to task for it stereotypes them all. 

So before you make any attempts to discover what Goddess meant, you leap to the unwarranted conclusion that you know. Based on what? The memes being generated by right wing racist websites, still caught in the thrall  perpetrated by lies of the deeply evil UK/USA lying governments, the same deeply evil governments that illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, the same deeply evil British governments that have illegally and amorally invaded 9 out of 10 of the countries of the world. 

These are the same deeply evil governments, US/UK, that planned and carried out the planned genocide of Iraqis, most specifically Iraqi children under five years of age - we know we are going to murder possibly millions of Iraqis but we can't let all our evil plans go to waste. This was long before the war crimes associated with the post 2000 illegal invasions. 

The German people showed contrition for their holocausts, while western "good people"/christians seem to revel, to delight in the viciousness of their holocausts, they continue to denigrate and malign people who are sick and tired of western depravity, western greed, western evil that makes Hitler look like the Pope, oops, bad comparison, Popes are as evil as the war criminals/terrorists they support. 

40 minutes ago, hot enough said:

So before you make any attempts to discover what Goddess meant, you leap to the unwarranted conclusion that you know. Based on what? The memes being generated by right wing racist websites, still caught in the thrall  perpetrated by lies of the deeply evil UK/USA lying governments, the same deeply evil governments that illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, the same deeply evil British governments that have illegally and amorally invaded 9 out of 10 of the countries of the world. 

These are the same deeply evil governments, US/UK, that planned and carried out the planned genocide of Iraqis, most specifically Iraqi children under five years of age - we know we are going to murder possibly millions of Iraqis but we can't let all our evil plans go to waste. This was long before the war crimes associated with the post 2000 illegal invasions. 

The German people showed contrition for their holocausts, while western "good people"/christians seem to revel, to delight in the viciousness of their holocausts, they continue to denigrate and malign people who are sick and tired of western depravity, western greed, western evil that makes Hitler look like the Pope, oops, bad comparison, Popes are as evil as the war criminals/terrorists they support. 

I assume you must be operating from somewhere outside north America since since you constantly go on with your fake anti west diatribe.  How much do you get paid?  You wouldn't be getting paid much because your audience is miniscule and nobody believes it, except maybe Altai.  So do you do all the work for gratis?

Edited by blackbird

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

I assume you must be operating from somewhere outside north America since since you constantly go on with your fake anti west diatribe.  How much do you get paid?  You wouldn't be getting paid much because your audience is miniscule and nobody believes it, except maybe Altai.

How come you folks have so much trouble addressing science, the truth, hard facts? Why are you experiencing so much difficulty believing that depraved US/UK governments that kill millions are evil? That is the very definition of evil. 

8 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Some of them think they do, and they are quite often successful.  I'm sure Goddess was talking about those.  You're a terrible person for excusing them, and making the ridiculous comment that taking them to task for it stereotypes them all. 

You need to pay attention to what you read. I am not excusing anyone. I am saying Goddess is wrong for insinuating that killing people is a Muslim requirement. 

Her comment is in the same category as:

"He was following a religious requirement to have sex with boys."

Edited by marcus

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

How come you folks have so much trouble addressing science, the truth, hard facts? Why are you experiencing so much difficulty believing that depraved US/UK governments that kill millions are evil? That is the very definition of evil. 

Just put him in ignore list -_- its the best thing in this forum

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The denial of facts is stunning.

8 hours ago, marcus said:

You need to pay attention to what you read. I am not excusing anyone. I am saying Goddess is wrong for insinuating that killing people is a Muslim requirement. 

Her comment is in the same category as:

"He was following a religious requirement to have sex with boys."

Perhaps I thought that by denying it, you were excusing it.  Apologies.

Some Muslims are of the conviction that they are, indeed, killing people as a requirement of their religion.  It doesn't matter if you're a biker in Manhattan, a shopper in Mogadishu or a blogger in Bangladesh.  That's why you died.

I'm not aware of a religious requirement to have sex with boys. 

Some Muslims are of the conviction that they are, indeed, killing people as a requirement of their religion.  It doesn't matter if you're a biker in Manhattan, a shopper in Mogadishu or a blogger in Bangladesh.  That's why you died.

Many westerners are of the conviction that they are, and should kill people to save them from oppression. Does that make any sense to you, bcsapper, plan and carry out a genocide aimed at murdering 500,000 Iraqi children under five, maybe a further million adults to save them from some nebulous oppression?

Edited by hot enough

Some Muslims are of the conviction that they are, indeed, killing people as a requirement of their religion.

Actually, this is a totally fatuous idea. If it had any validity there would have been a steady stream of non Muslims being slaughtered over the last century where in fact the reverse was true. Muslims, all Middle Easterners were being slaughtered, oppressed, raped, ... for their crazy belief that they should possess and enjoy the proceeds from their oil, their wealth. 

The same for Blacks in Africa. Cecil Rhodes, the kind, generous benefactor set up the Rhodes scholarships with wealth he stole from Africans. You do know, of course, that that is something the British people excelled at, stealing from the poor of the world.

So don't you think it rather spectacularly hypocritical that we westerners should point the finger at those who are simply no longer willing to allow the predacious behavior of western countries, especially when they couch it in such unbelievably hypocritical ways - we are saving the oppressed/we are terribly worried about little girls not being allowed an education/ and other such nonsensical drivel.

Why don't you, being an honest man, ever discuss this British/western legacy?

Edited by hot enough

“What Makes White Men So Prone to This Kind of Behavior?”

A good conversation about this topic with Professor Drexel.

Sunday’s shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was the deadliest mass shooting in Texas state history. It comes only a month after the shooting massacre in Las Vegas, where another white man, Stephen Paddock, opened fire on concertgoers, killing 59 people, including himself. The majority of mass shootings are carried out by white men. For more on the connections between race, white supremacy and mass shootings, we speak to George Ciccariello-Maher, political science professor at Drexel University and the author of “Decolonizing Dialectics.” He was banned from campus after questioning why mass shootings in the United States are almost always carried out by white men.

9 hours ago, hot enough said:

Actually, this is a totally fatuous idea. If it had any validity there would have been a steady stream of non Muslims being slaughtered over the last century ...

Actually, most of the time they are killing other Muslims.

11 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Perhaps I thought that by denying it, you were excusing it. 

You constantly, repetitively, deny the slaughter of innocents by the war criminal/terrorist US/UK governments.

You constantly make lame, silly, totally unwarranted excuses for innocent people being slaughtered. When you aren't making callous jokes. 

And then you have the gall to hypocritically call out others who don't remotely come anywhere close to your degree of total disregard for the lives of these innocents. 

Just now, hot enough said:

You constantly, repetitively, deny the slaughter of innocents by the war criminal/terrorist US/UK governments.

You constantly make lame, silly, totally unwarranted excuses for innocent people being slaughtered. When you aren't making callous jokes. 

And then you have the gall to hypocritically call out others who don't remotely come anywhere close to your degree of total disregard for the lives of these innocents. 

I don't deny anything, if it's a fact.  I do deny your silly holographic Saudi theories, because they are ridiculous. 

I once looked up one of your other accusations, to do with Iraqi children, because I couldn't see your numbers being accurate, and I posted what I found.  You didn't respond.

I do completely refuse to accept responsibility for that which I did not do, and will not excuse others their actions based on historical wrongdoing.

I'm also not afraid to blame religion when religion is to blame.  It doesn't matter who gets offended.

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I once looked up one of your other accusations, to do with Iraqi children, because I couldn't see your numbers being accurate, and I posted what I found.  You didn't respond.

It's all right here, 

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/27247-just-how-deeply-evil-is-the-usauk/?tab=comments#comment-1274668

10 minutes ago, hot enough said:

What the hell are you babbling about?

I have asked, TWICE "Why don't you, being an honest man, ever discuss this British/western legacy" of brutalizing innocents simply to steal their wealth?

I said, I don't deny history.  You, with your foaming, all encompassing bigotry, cannot be relied upon to quote history.  Sometimes, as in the case above, I am tempted to look it up.  Although without the fantasy aspects of your 9/11 theories, the point you made still appeared to be on very shaky ground. 

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I said, I don't deny history.  You, with your foaming, all encompassing bigotry, cannot be relied upon to quote history.  Sometimes, as in the case above, I am tempted to look it up.  Although without the fantasy aspects of your 9/11 theories, the point you made still appeared to be on very shaky ground. 

Read the study, it's all right where you don't dare want to venture

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/27247-just-how-deeply-evil-is-the-usauk/?tab=comments#comment-1274668

You always do this, ignore pointed questions, and keep on babbling. 

"I do deny your silly holographic Saudi theories, because they are ridiculous." 

Now what the hell are you babbling about?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Read the study, it's all right where you don't dare want to venture

You always do this, ignore pointed questions, and keep on babbling. 

"I do deny your silly holographic Saudi theories, because they are ridiculous." 

Now what the hell are you babbling about?

I think you keep getting the links mixed up.  Yours goes to OftenWrong's development assistance post.  At least, it does on my PC.

Sorry for misunderstanding your Saudi theories.  Have you come around to admitting they did it now?

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

I think you keep getting the links mixed up.  Yours goes to OftenWrong's development assistance post.  At least, it does on my PC.

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are not so dumb that you can't find the link on that same page. 

Sorry for misunderstanding your Saudi theories.  Have you come around to admitting they did it now?

You're still doing it. What are you babbling about?

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

One of the famous always without any evidence USGOCT conspiracy theorists pulls the same old trick. Just incoherent babbling without any focus.

The thing is, it's not incoherent babbling.  It's a first try counter to one of your common accusations.  I'm not saying they are right.  Everyone knows one can pretty much find confirmation for any whacky theory they want to on line somewhere.  I just wanted to know what you thought of their assertions.  That your numbers were wildly exaggerated.