Liberals to increase immigration to 350,000+

Argus

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes but it's clearly not obvious to you why people go zzzzz when you start peddling your nonsense. You think it's something about them.

Sorry you take offense; insecure people tend to do this. I don't give that power over others; liberals will let these fascist regimes walk all over them because Islam exploits weakness/shame, that's why you have people like Justin Trudeau being fooled into running around the country apologizing and crying about everything; he is not only embarrassing himself, but all of Canada, and people who have their lips on his ass look equally as pathetic.

Edited by 9-18-1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 9-18-1 said:

Sorry you take offense; insecure people tend to do this. I don't give that power over others; liberals will let these fascist regimes walk all over them because Islam exploits weakness/shame, that's why you have people like Justin Trudeau being fooled into running around the country apologizing and crying about everything; he is not only embarrassing himself, but all of Canada, and people who have their lips on his ass look equally as pathetic.

It's time to impeach Trudeau, the human apology/payout feminist boy of Canada. What a total joke and an embarrassment for Canada and Canadians. Sometimes I have to wonder as to how this country is still up and running. It has to go poof soon. :D

5 hours ago, 9-18-1 said:

liberals will let these fascist regimes walk all over them because Islam exploits weakness/shame, 

And all you right wing blowhards will ever do about it is snivel and whine.  You've got some nerve dragging weakness and shame into this discussion.

You can't unthread multiculturalism in Canada. We should be able to tolerate diversity as long as they don't take it to the extreme. I would ban the Burka in Canada. I would ban non English signs on stores. I would ever go as far as banning people from speaking any other language, but English or French in public places. I would force all immigrants to accept the official languages and respect Canadian Traditions. I would protect their right to practice there own culture, as long as doesn't undermine public safety, or insult Canadian traditions. You're not going to get non-white people out of Canada, but you can make sure immigrants respect our values. Immigrants should also be put on probation, if they mess up, they get deported. Reasonable citizens from all races, should be welcomed into Canada. We should only allow enough immigration to keep our population from declining too fast. We shouldn't allow immigration to increase our numbers.

It seems like Canada is in a race to increase its population, as the world increases its population to be competitive. This is a recipe for environmental disaster. Canada should limit population growth, because were a northern country, and can't supply as much food as the United States.

Edited by Robert Greene

2 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

You're not going to get non-white people out of Canada, but you can make sure immigrants respect our values.

Yeah well I bet native people on their worse days probably say the very same thing about white people.

Is it safe to assume you've been practicing what you preach?

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yeah well I bet native people on their worse days probably say the very same thing about white people.

I want multiculturalism to work. If we can keep extremist out of Canada, there will be less racism towards the good immigrants who come here. There has to be compromise on both sides. The whites in Canada are starting to feel displaced, so we do need all cultures getting along. When you're an immigrant, you convert to Canada, you don't try and get Canada to convert to you. We should be able to tolerate skin colour, as long as they respect the official language, and tolerate our culture. We need to include natives in the Canadian identity, and we need to give them long distance jobs. They should be able to work in Call Centers, graphic design, publishing, and marketing.

Edited by Robert Greene
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

The whites in Canada are starting to feel displaced, so we do need all cultures getting along.

Oh c'mon a couple of handfuls of cranky right-wingers maybe, but who gives a shit what they think?

We should be able to tolerate skin colour, as long as they respect the official language, and tolerate our culture.

But you can be a racist asshole as soon as you get a whiff of disrespect? Is that how it works?  Here's the big big problem with that - what qualify's as disrespect is all too often so subjective, and just as often outright trivial, that its too ridiculous to be bothered with or by.

Now cue the reply...but but but trivial?  What do you mean by trivial?

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Robert Greene said:

. When you're an immigrant, you convert to Canada, you don't try and get Canada to convert to you. We should be able to tolerate skin colour, as long as they respect the official language, and tolerate our culture. We need to include natives in the Canadian identity, and we need to give them long distance jobs. They should be able to work in Call Centers, graphic design, publishing, and marketing.

What if they want to go to law school or teachers college or med school. Is that ok?

We should force Canadian companies to hire natives first, instead of outsourcing overseas. We could open a bunch of call centers in remote northern reserves to provide employment, instead of handing natives a welfare check, in exchange for whites living on their land. The culture of dependency is killing them. Liberals think they should be owed a handout, but not a handup. Natives could do a lot of administration work over the internet, but we need Companies to step up to the plate, and supervise their employment. If Justin Trudeau really cared about natives, he force all Canada companies to hire a minimum percentage of natives, where possible. I believe every citizen has a right to a job, not a welfare check unless they have a severe disability, not allowing them to work.

We need to redesign the social safety net, to include basic employment as a human right. Any homeless person should be able to work, without being forced to hand over a resume in a minimum wage job. Get all citizens working, and we can use the tax dollar savings to provide even more jobs in the new social safety net. It's called leveraging. I don't have a problem using tax payer dollars to create artificial jobs in the economy as a social safety net. It would bridge the unemployment gap, providing dignity for all citizens.

Edited by Robert Greene

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Trudeau, the human apology/payout feminist boy of Canada.

He is NOT a feminist.  He is perfectly willing to bow to Islam's wishes to make women cover themselves, use the side entrances to buildings, sit seperately from the men and be second class (I'm reluctant to say "citizens" because women in Islam are barely viewed as  human.)

Definitely NOT a feminist.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

He is NOT a feminist.  He is perfectly willing to bow to Islam's wishes to make women cover themselves, use the side entrances to buildings, sit seperately from the men and be second class (I'm reluctant to say "citizens" because women in Islam are barely viewed as  human.)

If Justin Trudeau had any standards, he would ban the Burka in Canada. Canadians have enough dignity to expect to see someones face in public. A Muslim wearing a Burka in Canada, is giving the middle finger to all Canadians. I would pass deportation law, if they get caught wearing a Burka in Canada. First offense is 50 hours of community service. Second offence, and you leave Canada. Letting immigrants do anything they want, is actually encouraging racism in Canada, not discouraging it. When we set standards, more races will get along, not less.

I don't care about your Skin colour, but you have to respect the country, that brought you in as an immigrant. Anyone practicing Islamic extremism should be deported. I would also threaten all Mosques with closer, if they get caught preaching Jihad. Even if the majority of the extremist don't commit terrorism, the damage is done, because they hearts are full of hate. The Islamic institutions need to be held accountable with clear checks and balances. There has to be strong penalty's for violations. Responsible Muslims are welcome to stay, but the extremist need to be put on notice. Justin Trudeau first responsibility is to keep Canadians Safe. It's racist to discriminate on Skin colour, but it's not racist to discriminate on an individuals actions.

Edited by Robert Greene

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

And all you right wing blowhards will ever do about it is snivel and whine.  You've got some nerve dragging weakness and shame into this discussion.

There is not much those right wing blowhards can do when they are a few and surrounded by a bunch of blow hard bleeding heart liberals and communists. The only good thing about those right wingers is that they say it like it is and throw some common sense  and logic into the picture and that gets all the whiny liberal snowflakes to go ballistic, and all upset to hear someone say something that they do not like or agree with. Liberals are the most intolerant and self hating people going. 

17 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

You can't unthread multiculturalism in Canada. We should be able to tolerate diversity as long as they don't take it to the extreme. I would ban the Burka in Canada. I would ban non English signs on stores. I would ever go as far as banning people from speaking any other language, but English or French in public places. I would force all immigrants to accept the official languages and respect Canadian Traditions. I would protect their right to practice there own culture, as long as doesn't undermine public safety, or insult Canadian traditions. You're not going to get non-white people out of Canada, but you can make sure immigrants respect our values. Immigrants should also be put on probation, if they mess up, they get deported. Reasonable citizens from all races, should be welcomed into Canada. We should only allow enough immigration to keep our population from declining too fast. We shouldn't allow immigration to increase our numbers.

It seems like Canada is in a race to increase its population, as the world increases its population to be competitive. This is a recipe for environmental disaster. Canada should limit population growth, because were a northern country, and can't supply as much food as the United States.

And who says that you cannot undo multiculturalism? You? When we see today all those new non-white immigrants coming to Canada and bringing with them their own beliefs and ways of doing things, and being encouraged to promote their own culture, languages, religions, and being allowed to have their own newspapers,TV/radio stations, businesses in their own languages than we know that we have a multicultural problem happening here in Canada. There is a problem in Canada, and that problem is called multiculturalism. 

The burka should be banned but it is for sure that Trudeau or any of those other politically correct puppet on a string politicians will ever call for that ban either. They all now want their votes for the next election and they will sacrifice Canada and it's culture and traditions and ways of doing things just for their votes. Our politicians lack bal-s. 

What a country like Canada needs to do is to scrap multiculturalism altogether and tell those newcomers that when you immigrate to Canada you must become Canadian. They should be told that they cannot bring with them any of their cultural baggage with them. You watch Canadian news, you read Canadian papers and you will not be allowed to have your churches and languages posted on business signs in your own language as many have done here in Canada. Once a country ignores those suggestions then that country is doomed, and the host people of that country will start to become the second class citizen, and will be treated as such. In Richmond, BC one would swear that they are walking the streets of Hong Kong. That is not right. There is something wrong with this picture. 

Indeed, Canada appears to be racing to flood this country with not thousands but millions of people especially from the non-white world which will cause an overpopulation problem if it is not stopped now. Canada does not need all those millions of new immigrants. Our social and medical systems is going bankrupt, our infrastructures will need more repairs, huge damage will be done to the environment, and traffic chaos that we see in many big cities today, is all a result and due to this massive immigration policy that Canada has today. Canadians need to take this power of immigration back from the politicians and given back to we the people who will and should decide as to how many new immigrants should be allowed to come to Canada. Power to the people is what is needed now. 

Edited by taxme

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

Now what worse days do Native Indians have here in Canada? Are Canadians still massacring them? Are Canadians still stealing their lands? Have Canadians stopped giving them their welfare checks every month? What? :o

All Canadians should know by now that all Indians do not like the white man/woman, and they no doubt ever will. The white man/woman will be definitely ending up on their naughty list no matter what amends white people make to them. That is a given. 

17 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I want multiculturalism to work. If we can keep extremist out of Canada, there will be less racism towards the good immigrants who come here. There has to be compromise on both sides. The whites in Canada are starting to feel displaced, so we do need all cultures getting along. When you're an immigrant, you convert to Canada, you don't try and get Canada to convert to you. We should be able to tolerate skin colour, as long as they respect the official language, and tolerate our culture. We need to include natives in the Canadian identity, and we need to give them long distance jobs. They should be able to work in Call Centers, graphic design, publishing, and marketing.

Multiculturalism will not and never will work. It has been a disaster everywhere it has being implemented. Why do people like you continue to believe and think that stupid program and agenda of multiculturalism will ever work at all is beyond me. All multiculturalism does is divide, never unites. The more of one race and culture that Canada allows into this country ie: Asians and East Indians the more they begin to separate and ignore the host people of that country, and are able to avoid joining in.the culture of that country. New countries are setup within that country. The skin color is not the problem. The problem is with how many of that other skin color that a country allows in. A country cannot mix dozens of different skin colors together and hope that all will be fine. We see skin color being a big problem in some European countries where they have brought in too many skin colors along with their languages and religions and cultures with them to boot. Stop living in a multicultural dream world. It is a recipe for disaster for any country that wants too or has already tried it. Wakey-wakey time. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Multiculturalism will not and never will work. It has been a disaster everywhere it has being implemented. Why do people like you continue to believe and think that stupid program and agenda of multiculturalism will ever work at all is beyond me. All multiculturalism does is divide, never unites. The more of one race and culture that Canada allows into this country ie: Asians and East Indians the more they begin to separate and ignore the host people of that country, and are able to avoid joining in.the culture of that country. New countries are setup within that country. The skin color is not the problem. The problem is with how many of that other skin color that a country allows in. A country cannot mix dozens of different skin colors together and hope that all will be fine. We see skin color being a big problem in some European countries where they have brought in too many skin colors along with their languages and religions and cultures with them to boot. Stop living in a multicultural dream world. It is a recipe for disaster for any country that wants too or has already tried it. Wakey-wakey time. 

I'm surrounded by 80% non white people. Don't think i'm not a little pissed off. They even post on job ads, they expect you to speak their own language, or they won't hire you.

Edited by Robert Greene

15 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

We should force Canadian companies to hire natives first, instead of outsourcing overseas. We could open a bunch of call centers in remote northern reserves to provide employment, instead of handing natives a welfare check, in exchange for whites living on their land. The culture of dependency is killing them. Liberals think they should be owed a handout, but not a handup. Natives could do a lot of administration work over the internet, but we need Companies to step up to the plate, and supervise their employment. If Justin Trudeau really cared about natives, he force all Canada companies to hire a minimum percentage of natives, where possible. I believe every citizen has a right to a job, not a welfare check unless they have a severe disability, not allowing them to work.

We need to redesign the social safety net, to include basic employment as a human right. Any homeless person should be able to work, without being forced to hand over a resume in a minimum wage job. Get all citizens working, and we can use the tax dollar savings to provide even more jobs in the new social safety net. It's called leveraging. I don't have a problem using tax payer dollars to create artificial jobs in the economy as a social safety net. It would bridge the unemployment gap, providing dignity for all citizens.

Maybe Canada should stop all immigration for awhile and start trying to get the two million unemployed and native Indian Canadians back to work. Canada brings in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year and then tells their government institutions that they must start hiring a quota of them for diversity and multicultural sake. Even Canadian businesses have gotten into the act and have started quota hiring of new immigrants. Pay cheap wages, I guess. Dam liberalism. It screws up everything instead of making things better. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe Canada should stop all immigration for awhile and start trying to get the two million unemployed and native Indian Canadians back to work. Canada brings in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year and then tells their government institutions that they must start hiring a quota of them for diversity and multicultural sake. Even Canadian businesses have gotten into the act and have started quota hiring of new immigrants. Pay cheap wages, I guess. Dam liberalism. It screws up everything instead of making things better. 

Why don't the have a quote for hiring the homeless?

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

Well, Trudeau did call himself a feminist one time or did you miss that? Trudeau is perfectly willing to sell Canada down the drain if it will make him look good, and try and get those Muslim votes. This guy is a snowflake liberal loser, and a french one to boot. All Canada's problems and changes have been the result of allowing the french liberals to take over Canada. They forced on Canada and Canadians useless and stupid programs and agendas like multiculturalism ,bilingualism, metric, massive third world immigration, gay marriage, and massive foreign-aid which has cost the Canadian taxpayer's hundreds of billions of tax dollars. His old man started it all. 

Indeed, Islam treats it's women like chit. So, where all all those feminists? Probably won't say anything for fear of being called racist. Of course the feminist movement was all about man hating, and nothing more. 

I had to laugh one time when I saw a picture of the premier of Ontario Wynne having to sit in the back of a mosque downstairs where Muslim women have to sit and pray. She looked lost sitting there and being made a fool of just to kiss the Islamists butts for their votes. She is but one example as to how far our useless politically correct multicultural politicians will go to get a vote. Our politicians could careless about Canada or Canadians. It is the rest of the world that is important to them. A bunch of deplorables. :o

16 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm surrounded by 80% non white people. Don't think i'm not a little pissed off. They even post on job ads, they expect you to speak their own language, or they won't hire you.

You ain't see nuttin' yet, pardner. Just wait until old whitey becomes the minority in Canada. You will be lucky if any of those other cultures give you a job cleaning their toilets. Caucasian Canadians have lost their minds, and appear to have become so politically correct that I picture most of them every morning when they get up and head for the breakfast table and they then to to sprinkle all those politically correct letters into their bowl and munch away. At one Richmond, BC condo complex, the Asians outnumbered the whites in the building and at their majority Asian council said that all business will be now conducted in Mandarin. How is that for liberal multiculturalism, eh? And yet there are some stunned Canadians that think we need more multiculturalism, and not less. Canada has become full of non-Canadian Canadians. They just don't care. Pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

They forced on Canada and Canadians useless and stupid programs and agendas like multiculturalism ,bilingualism, metric, massive third world immigration, gay marriage, and massive foreign-aid

LOL  What do have against the metric system?

Are you gay?  If not, then gay marriage won't affect you in any way.  

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

I had to laugh one time when I saw a picture of the premier of Ontario Wynne having to sit in the back of a mosque downstairs where Muslim women have to sit and pray. She looked lost sitting there and being made a fool of just to kiss the Islamists butts for their votes.

That was astonishing to me too.  Deeply disappointing that Trudeau went along with this and Wynne, as an LGBQ......I can only think it's as you say - she was willing to allow herself to be degraded and humiliated and sell women and the gay community down the river just to get some votes.

In the end you have to create policies that will get the majority of votes. The conservative tried the racist card, and it failed. Kellie Leitch made her campaign all about immigration. She didn't diversify. I think conservatives should focus on embarrassing the liberals, by forcing Canadian companies to hire homeless people. The conservatives need to become the new progressives. I know how the Liberals think, because I use to be one.

17 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Well the non-whites are already here. We can either bite the bullet, or escalate things into world war 3. I rather bite the bullet. Racism is dangerous in the age of the atomic bomb. Some things we have to let go. You got to pick your battles.

Nope. You have to be a man or a woman and stand up and for your principles and not run away from them. Canada does not have to import hundreds of thousands of 3rd world immigrants at all. Just cut back on the amount of their immigration to Canada. It just takes guts to do so.

In Fiji several decades ago the Fijian people were allowing East Indians by the tens of thousands into their country and those Asians started to take over and become the majority. The Fijians rebelled and stopped all immigration of East Indians from immigrating into their country. It worked. They felt threatened and were worried about losing their culture and traditions, and so they acted upon it. Here in Canada we can do the same thing. It just takes the will of a few politicians to do something about it. I know that the third world pushers and the liberals and the liberal media would start an all out attack on those politicians. But if they explained themselves well and as to why they want to stop all non-white immigration well they could probably get the white Canadians to say enough already. That is the battle that white Canadians need to start and to win or else it will be all over for them, their children and their grandchildren. This is one Canadian patriotic cowboy that will not accept biting the bullet. That is the cowards way out is to bite the bullet.