60 Islamist terorists allowed to return to Canada.

taxme

9 hours ago, cannuck said:

Uh,,,NO.   It is a fact.   Pierre Elliot Trudeau carried a Communist Party card when he studied at the Sorbonne - taking "walking trips in Eastern Europe" on several occassions.  I assume that is public record.

I am interested.  Can you please specify a cite?

On 10/30/2017 at 7:00 AM, cannuck said:

gee, at the going rate, that is going to cost the taxpayer $600,000,000.00 when they get their Khadr reward for killing on behalf of the Liberal's favourite charity - ISIS.

I could get behind bringing them into Canada - as long as they are confined to Ottawa.

More like confine them all into every liberal MP's home. That should wake those fools up when they start to attack their wives and children. Although somehow I don't think that they will ever get it, liberals being a bunch of ISIS lovers and oh so full of diversity, multiculturalism and politically correctness. Just saying. 

On 11/1/2017 at 9:17 AM, cannuck said:

"Trudeau" and "thinkging" is an oxymoron (with the emphasis on "MORON")

Ok, that's not really how oxymorons work. You can't just put two words together and call it an oxymoron. Generally, the first word has to modify the second word. Also, if you're going to throw words like moron around, let's at least run the sentence through spell check first. 
Come on man. You can't make it this easy for the left to rebut. 

On 10/30/2017 at 8:24 AM, cannuck said:

I never could have imagined that would extend to becoming a home base for terrorists who could then attack our neighbour.

If you actually were to do some research you would quickly discover that the "neighbour" has long been the world's leading terrorist group/nation. 

In the 1970s the US tried to set out a legal definition for terrorism. Each one they came up with the legals said, "Won't work, we've done that". 

47 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Do you think that is how India, China, Ireland and the other 200 odd countries should have handled their historical "Brit problem" - killed them all at home?

BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg 

Whatever keeps you safe. 

I asked my member of Parliament how many of these kinds of lawsuits are currently pending against us.I don't expect he'll give me an actual number but there is no doubt that it's going to cost us an enormous sum.

Trudeau is soft on these terrorists to keep favour with Muslim voters in my opinion.I hate to say it but it's what I believe.

On 11/1/2017 at 4:04 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I am interested.  Can you please specify a cite?

Sorry not to have replied, kind of knee deep in a client's problems right now, trying to get their plant up and running. only flashes of time to go to a computer.

I got that information from the C Pro C guy who did the background checks on Trudeau when he was first elected.  The DND guys were horrified, and worried about what would happen to them - and of course after Hellyer's white paper, the once definitive defence force that defined itself at Vimy Ridge was turned into a social services agency in the "Just Society" (which pretty much meant that when Trudeau was done with industry, military, etc., we would have nothing left, just society.