Sixteen years on and still no evidence for USGOCT

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Not "it', many total impossibilities that you are, for some strange reason totally avoiding. 

What, 

Arabs can't board aircraft?

Hijackers can't steer a plane? Navigate?

It's impossible to hit a building with an aircraft?

An aircraft can't damage a building?

Sorry, this among many other things is totally possible.

3 minutes ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

That's what happens when an object weighing in the vicinity of 300,000lbs hits a building at about 590mph... 

Remember what you wrote?

You said it, it has to be true?

Why do you pretend to be an expert when you are not?

You don't explain how the wing, which has already disappeared into WTC2 without damaging the outside face but microseconds later, the building has a roadrunner image of an airplane. When there is nothing to have done the damage. 

What, 

Arabs can't board aircraft?

Hijackers can't steer a plane? Navigate?

It's impossible to hit a building with an aircraft?

An aircraft can't damage a building?

Sorry, this among many other things is totally possible.

You appear to be as dishonest as all the other USGOCT conspiracy theorists. You are pointedly ignoring all the absolutely impossible things the alleged hijackers could not have done in favor of these, above,  totally silly comments. 

Reward paid for report, arrest, and conviction of 9/11 terror suspect.

Prevost, a retired Northwest Airlines pilot, has never spoken publicly about Moussaoui, but testified during the sentencing phase of Moussaoui's trial. He said that by the second day of teaching Moussaoui, he heard that Moussaoui paid the bulk of his $8,300 tuition for a flight simulator course in hundred-dollar bills. And that made Prevost think the FBI should be notified.

He testified that he found Moussaoui to be a "pretty genial guy" until a lunchtime conversation turned to the Hajj, a pilgrimage to Mecca made by Muslims. Prevost wanted to know if Moussaoui could explain the Hajj to him and asked, "Are you Muslim?"

Prevost testified that Moussaoui responded by raising his voice and saying, "I am nothing!"

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/24/moussaoui.reward/index.html

20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Reward paid for report, arrest, and conviction of 9/11 terror suspect.

Are you pretending to offer this up as some sort of evidence for the USGOCT after your terribly dismal showing on the Windsor Tower? 

If so, what do you regard as evidence? 

Edited by hot enough

57 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I wrote: It is impossible for the wing tips to slice thru 14" steel box columns.

Thinkinoutsidethebox said:  Didn't have to, but could bust glass without a problem.

This photograph says you are wrong. The wingtips performed another 911 USGOCT miracle, they went thru 14" steel box columns. 

image-29.jpeg

Not impossible, were the beams 10ga steel at that level? If so then it was possible. The beams were also not continuous, they were built in interlocking sections and as such sections several over could have tore out the sections at the wingtips.  

HE, nothing is "impossible", I learned that a long time ago...

You are wrong again, about this and about the wing tips being able to slice thru 14" steel box columns.

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to access nanothermite. Why do you ignore this?

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to suspend Newton's Laws of Motion. Why do you ignore this?

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to have melted/vaporized steel, melted molybdenum, vaporized lead, created iron microspheres that amounted to 6% of WTC dust. Why do you ignore this?

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed. Why do you ignore this?

Why do you ignore these and all the other myriad impossibilities?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hot enough said:

You are wrong again, about this and about the wing tips being able to slice thru 14" steel box columns.

Maybe not as I explained.

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to access nanothermite. Why do you ignore this?

They didn't have to, thermite wasn't in their job description, their job was to fly the planes.

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to suspend Newton's Laws of Motion. Why do you ignore this?

All physics laws were followed as far as I can see. 300,000lb object hits 500,000t structure at 500+mph the results are exactly as I'd suspect.

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to have melted/vaporized steel, melted molybdenum, vaporized lead, created iron microspheres that amounted to 6% of WTC dust. Why do you ignore this?

First of all it's not impossible, but in my opinion highly unlikely. That part of the operation could have been done during construction or during the renovation process. Possibly even by unknowing legitimate contractors if this "nanothermite" stuff you describe is as easy to install as you say.

It was impossible for Arab hijackers to cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed. Why do you ignore this?

Again, not impossible but highly unlikely.

Why do you ignore these and all the other myriad impossibilities?

Why do you believe all this is impossible? 

They had years to plan and execute this operation, wouldn't take more than a few people to know the whole plan, less than a hundred to execute it. It's entirely possible most of the people involved in the execution of this operation were in the buildings when all this took place.  A few holes and leaks are easily  ignored or put off as conspiracy. The resulting investigation and court exercise could easily be altered by false information. 

Again, nothing is "impossible", just highly unlikely.

14 minutes ago, Altai said:

Does this mean we should believe in anything told ?

Nope, all we can do is use our brains and filter to the best of our abilities. When I go to troubleshoot an issue with a machine I use the information available at the time, I combine this experience, training and information I gather from sources online and in the industry and work toward a solution. 

Every problem needs to be approached with an open mind, without that we wouldn't be where we are today. 

Remember, in the past humans couldn't fly, couldn't talk over long distances, couldn't travel faster than running and so on, all this was "impossible"... 

Edited by Thinkinoutsidethebox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Maybe not as I explained.

It doesn't matter what you explain, you don't possess the knowledge to make these wild guesses.

They didn't have to, thermite wasn't in their job description, their job was to fly the planes.

I am truly puzzled as to how you seem totally unable to make logical connections. Thermite/thermate/nanothermite had no legal/legitimate reason to be at WTC, no legal/legitimate reason to be in WTC dust. 

You continue to make the incredibly illogical assumption that there were planes, the planes alleged by the USGOCT and that there were Arab hijackers. The nanothermite, which was used to demolish the twin towers and WTC7 means there were no hijackers.

All physics laws were followed as far as I can see. 300,000lb object hits 500,000t structure at 500+mph the results are exactly as I'd suspect.

You don't appear to possess what is necessary to do anything more than offer a layman's suspicion. The twin towers were designed for a high speed hit by a 707/DC10. 

You yourself described the impossible collapse of the twin towers, which violated Newton's Laws of Motion. A free fall of WTC7 is also impossible. Ergo, controlled demolitions, ergo, no hijackers. 

Every problem needs to be approached with an open mind, without that we wouldn't be where we are today. 

You should address this to all the USGOCT conspiracy theorists who pretend they believe the most phantasmagorical US government lies instead of using their dog given brains to think. 

All the events are suspicious as long as they are not investigated officially and publicly. US and many other Western countries has soo many these kind of events in their history. For example I remember a marathon bombing and two guys. It was appeared that these guys had some ties with intelligence in US. They also were hosted as guests in an illegal Turkish guy's home who has strict ties with intelligence  and many other details but its not investigated publicly, people have no idea what is happening, they are just forced to follow news.

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Altai said:

US and many other Western countries has soo many these kind of events in their history.

You are absolutely right, Altai. How can you be so well informed and sooooooo many of these open-minded Westerners be soooo dismally ignorant of US terrorist acts that have been going on for well over a century.

Did you know that the USA Senate in the late 1970s tried to pass a law against international terrorism but every one they wrote was shot down by lawyers who said the USA had done all these terrorist acts? 

Aren't they the world's biggest hypocrites? If you added all countries hypocrisy together the USA would still beat them by a country mile!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You are absolutely right, Altai. How can you be so well informed and sooooooo many of these open-minded Westerners be soooo dismally ignorant of US terrorist acts that have been going on for well over a century.

Did you know that the USA Senate in the late 1970s tried to pass a law against international terrorism but every one they wrote was shot down by lawyers who said the USA had done all these terrorist acts? 

Aren't they the world's biggest hypocrites? If you added all countries hypocrisy together the USA would still beat them by a country mile!!

Nope I didnt know. I just know an Asian country which was created a court and started to judge some country statesmen in absentia. Just a few months later they lost a huge passenger plane over the ocean and still cannot find it. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

The recent hypocrisy by US, they said that "the missiles used by Yemen against Sauidi most likely is provided by Iran. This means Iran has its finger in these attacks."

Do you know that how many US and other Western made weapons we seize from neutralized terrorists in Turkiye ? The most recent attack was done with US made anti-tank missiles and 6 soldiers were martyred. So then we can say that US has its finger in these attacks ? Why the same officials do not admit their terrorism in other countries ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Altai
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Altai said:

Nope I didnt know. I just know an Asian country which was created a court and started to judge some country statesmen in absentia. Just a few months later they lost a huge passenger plane over the ocean and still cannot find it. :rolleyes:

Yup, Malaysia held a war crimes tribunal that found Bush/Blair guilty of war crimes. As if a trial was even needed for that. 

That will go in the Evil USA thread.

20 minutes ago, Altai said:

The recent hypocrisy by US, they said that "the missiles used by Yemen against Sauidi most likely is provided by Iran. This means Iran has its finger in these attacks."

Do you know that how many US and other Western made weapons we seize from neutralized terrorists in Turkiye ? The most recent attack was done with US made anti-tank missiles and 6 soldiers were martyred. So then we can say that US has its finger in these attacks ? Why the same officials do not admit their terrorism in other countries ? :rolleyes:

They haven't figured out a way to have their propaganda admit that the USA is the world's leading terrorist nation/gang. 

And who is the leading arms maker/arms seller in the world? None other than the USofA, bigger than the next two countries put together. 

This would be the kind, benevolent, peace loving USA that has been in a state of war for 93% of its years as a "country".

More 9/11 evidence from the attack...the highjacker's DNA:

...But using a new technique they developed that releases genetic material by removing calcium from bones, Cariola and his colleagues were able to get DNA profiles out of 2,000 samples that were previously unreadable. Cariola says the work resulted in at least 18 new identifications.

In September 2007 the medical examiner's office in New York announced it had identified a fourth set of terrorist remains —the 13th identified to date.

http://www.newsweek.com/terror-remains-911-hijackers-78327

18 hours ago, hot enough said:

It doesn't matter what you explain, you don't possess the knowledge to make these wild guesses.

You do?

I am truly puzzled as to how you seem totally unable to make logical connections. Thermite/thermate/nanothermite had no legal/legitimate reason to be at WTC, no legal/legitimate reason to be in WTC dust. 

I don't think legality/legitimization was even a consideration in the planning of this event.

You continue to make the incredibly illogical assumption that there were planes, the planes alleged by the USGOCT and that there were Arab hijackers. The nanothermite, which was used to demolish the twin towers and WTC7 means there were no hijackers.

You seem to be under the incredibly illogical assumption they couldn't have used hijackers and planes in conjunction with explosives to accomplish these demolitions, maybe as scapegoats. To the average/busy layman, planes bringing down the twin towers with hijacked aircraft is far less suspicious than just collapsing in their own footprints. If you go back to news stories WTC7 is barely mentioned. 

You don't appear to possess what is necessary to do anything more than offer a layman's suspicion. The twin towers were designed for a high speed hit by a 707/DC10. 

I know that and I'm also not arguing that.

You yourself described the impossible collapse of the twin towers, which violated Newton's Laws of Motion. A free fall of WTC7 is also impossible. Ergo, controlled demolitions, ergo, no hijackers. 

Again, I'm not arguing this, like you from what I've learned I don't believe the aircraft or the resulting fires brought down the towers. Unlike you I believe these aircraft were used for some reason. My guess is to cement the world's belief that it was done solely by middle east terrorists. Demolishing three buildings without raising suspicion it was an inside job is allot easier if it appears it was done by hijacked aircraft. Hijacking aircraft is far less technical and time consuming than rigging buildings for demolition and would be a far easier sell to the public.    

Edited by Thinkinoutsidethebox