Sixteen years on and still no evidence for USGOCT

The red gray chips found in WTC dust were all nano scale super thermite, the nanothermite developed by US military labs in the 1990s. 

When compared to the explosive properties of earlier forms of the then described, by US government military labs as "super thermite, the material found in WTC dust had more than double the explosive power. 

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

More of the same false claims....super dooper nanothermite....and any other kind of thermite is not energetic enough to detonate faster than far more common and readily available explosives.

Thermitic compounds are (much slower) cutting agents, not explosives (detonation agents).

Edited by bush_cheney2004

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The red gray chips found in WTC dust were all nano scale super thermite, the nanothermite developed by US military labs in the 1990s. 

When compared to the explosive properties of earlier forms of the then described, by US government military labs as "super thermite, the material found in WTC dust had more than double the explosive power. 

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

You know your "dust" theory has been debunked simply because the so called evidence was so badly mishandled that it has not validity. Or you should.

On 10/22/2017 at 2:23 PM, hot enough said:

You, anyone, can provide evidence for the existence of the Sydney Opera House 

True enough but what's the point if the person it's provided to insists on claiming it's not evidence?

Edited by eyeball

Still no evidence from any USGOCT conspiracy theorist. I thought this was all such a foregone conclusion, folks. What is wrong with you?

Surely you can provide something, you know, an airport video of an alleged hijacker, one serial numbered part out of four million parts that has been matched to the alleged 911 planes, a reasonable explanation for the nanothermite [ONLY available to US government/military], a reasonable explanation for the upper sections of the twin towers moving thru the lower much stronger structural steel as if it was not there, ... 1  

This is serious delusional.

I'm so tired of what is real and what is true and this is just like  the killing of JFK, JFK jr., King. Rob. Kennedy etc. people within the US gov't agencies did have everything to do with these crimes and the  way they have to throw out untrue info. just to  confuse everyone, what really went down and many people just don't want believe their gov't would do such as thing because what would that say about their gov't and the people that run it.

9 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I'm so tired of what is real and what is true and this is just like  the killing of JFK, JFK jr., King. Rob. Kennedy etc. people within the US gov't agencies did have everything to do with these crimes and the  way they have to throw out untrue info. just to  confuse everyone, what really went down and many people just don't want believe their gov't would do such as thing because what would that say about their gov't and the people that run it.

Relax....lots of "gov't agency" assassinations in Canada too, but nobody really cares enough to invent wild ass conspiracy theories..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinations#Canada

Build two of the world's tallest buildings in Canada and I'm sure somebody will try to knock them down.

4 hours ago, Topaz said:

1. I'm so tired of what is real and what is true and this is just like  the killing of JFK, JFK jr., King. Rob. Kennedy etc.

2. people within the US gov't agencies did have everything to do with these crimes and the  way they have to throw out untrue info.

3. just to  confuse everyone, what really went down and many people just don't want believe their gov't would do such as thing because what would that say about their gov't and the people that run it.

1. You can turn off the noise if you're tired of it.  In an open society, information is a commodity with value - including entertainment value.  The conspiracy industry has made millions with compelling, though false, information.  Surely you can see the incentive for publishing this information, and must acknowledge that at least some of it is made up.

2. It is MUCH easier for liars to make up stuff than for the government to detect all the lies, and shoot them down convincingly.  If I posted a lie here about 9/11 or the JFK assassination, there would be no way for a knowledgable and convincing person to know that I lied, and come in and dispel it.

3. Who are these people who would kill their fellow countrymen?  How much impact does it really have?  If populations were really as predictable as that (in that governments could predict with certainty the political impact of a 9/11 or a JFK assassination) then they would be able to achieve their goals far more easily.  Elections would be won over and over again by the party in power.  Scandals that bring down governments wouldn't happen.  

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You can turn off the noise if you're tired of it. 

2. It is MUCH easier for liars to make up stuff than for the government to detect all the lies, and shoot them down convincingly. 

3. Who are these people who would kill their fellow countrymen? 

All you have said, in this post anyway, has a a modicum of truth to it, Michael, but overall, and given what you know, it is only the rankest of deception. What do you have against addressing the science, all the science that says the USGOCT is not remotely possible?

So many of you pretend to believe so strongly in the USGOCT but yet none of you is willing or able to provide any evidence for the US government fable. 

There has never been a US false flag like this one. Their audacity was stunning and it has "fooled" many, but that is largely because people don't know of these absolute impossibilities in the US government story. 

Impossibilities that would not allow any sentient thinking adult, or child for that matter, to hear them and know outright, they all fail the smell test big time.

If the USGOCT story is so strong so bulletproof so incontrovertibly correct why aren't you USGOCT conspiracy theorists capable of RATIONALLY discussing the science and the issues/events?

You know that various and sundry posters have been terribly dishonest in their dealings on this issue, the same type of dishonesty you call out in other threads/for other issues but you have failed miserably in being honest about the 911 issue. 

Edited by hot enough

9 hours ago, Topaz said:

Thank you, Mr Joseph N Welch!!

Joseph Nye Welch (October 22, 1890 – October 6, 1960) was the chief counsel for the United States Army while it was under investigation for Communist activities by Senator Joseph McCarthy's Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, an investigation known as the Army–McCarthy hearings. His confrontation with McCarthy during the hearings, in which he famously asked McCarthy "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" is seen as a turning point in the history of McCarthyism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_N._Welch

7 hours ago, hot enough said:

Thank you, Mr Joseph N Welch!!

Joseph Nye Welch (October 22, 1890 – October 6, 1960) was the chief counsel for the United States Army while it was under investigation for Communist activities by Senator Joseph McCarthy's Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, an investigation known as the Army–McCarthy hearings. His confrontation with McCarthy during the hearings, in which he famously asked McCarthy "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" is seen as a turning point in the history of McCarthyism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_N._Welch

A good man, obviously.  There are many such self important poltroons as the target of his ire attempting to destroy careers these days too.  I wish someone would ask them the same question.

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

A good man, obviously.  There are many such self important poltroons as the target of his ire attempting to destroy careers these days too.  I wish someone would ask them the same question.

It seems, correct me if I'm wrong, you are trying to make a certain claim to honesty here, sapper, and yet you studiously avoid addressing total impossibilities in the false narrative you seem totally unable to defend. 

Even in this, above, you are cryptic. Cryptic isn't a sign, or a measure of honesty. 

You USGOCT conspiracy theorists, again correct if you truly aren't one of these folks, sit silent while others around you lie, obfuscate, create distractions from the truth. 

That too isn't honest. It's childish 'na na na na na'. 

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Like I said, you're free to believe whatever you wish. It's clear nothing anyone around here has to say is going to change that.

It would help if "they" had something of merit one could consider. 

Topaz has the courage to speak out. What is holding you back, the lame "det cord" argument?

The red/gray chips found in WTC dust were unreacted particles of nanothermite. They had ZERO legal/legitimate reason to be there. In fact, normal thermite had ZERO legal/legitimate reason to be there.

What is it that you can not grasp about "total impossibility"? What makes you hold these myriad total impossibilities in a functioning portion of your brain that allows it to believe the fiction you do?

Edited by hot enough

27 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Topaz has the courage to speak out. What is holding you back, the lame "det cord" argument?

I've told you before but as I also pointed out you insist in ignoring anything that doesn't unquestioningly line up with your beliefs so...there's little to be gained by reiterating what I said before but for the sake of anyone else thinking of wasting their time on you; You'd get more traction if the vast VAST majority of scientists and experts from a wide range of fields agreed with you.

Again, your premise is so extraordinary that it requires an extraordinary amount of evidence and from an extraordinary number of experts.

Good luck.

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've told you before but as I also pointed out you insist in ignoring anything that doesn't unquestioningly line up with your beliefs so...there's little to be gained by reiterating what I said before but for the sake of anyone else thinking of wasting their time on you;

What you said before was total nonsense, and seemingly it is all you have to hang your hat on. But you adopt this imperious stance like you actually made some sense. There are "thermite matches" developed by the same US military labs that developed NANOTHERMITE. These thermite matches are incredibly precise and easily controlled and they can be set off by remote control.

Nanothermite can be mixed up in a liquid gel and when dried it can be sprayed and even painted on. Are you also ignoring the largest elevator upgrade in modern history that took place in the twin towers from 1994 to just before 911? 

Are you also ignoring the insulation upgrades, remember, nanothermite can be spray applied, that took place during those same years on the same floors where the alleged 911 planes crashed?

You'd get more traction if the vast VAST majority of scientists and experts from a wide range of fields agreed with you.

I'm shocked by your ignorance of the above. There are no experts who support the USGOCT. Did you even read the first post of this thread? Don't you think it is incumbent upon people who participate in discussions to bring themselves up to speed?

There are no experts writing on 911 that support the USGOCT. There are no studies being done by anyone who supports the USGOCT to replicate NIST's findings because there is no NIST data available for them to work with. 

Why would scientists, whose studies are so full of truth, hide their data? Why would you accept such totally unscientific crap?

Yet here we are, more than seven years later, and not one single person has shown one single piece of physical or visual evidence that supports this latter claim. No detailed scenario of events exists, no meaningful theory of fire-caused collapse exists and no sensible explanations have been given for the very many unusual events which occurred immediately prior to and during the collapses themselves.

In contrast to this desert of information, the claim that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition has a wealth of accompanying argument. There are many pieces of evidence, all of which can easily be fitted into a meaningful explanation that shows a logical train of events and giving cause and effect for each of those evidential instances.

50 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Again, your premise is so extraordinary that it requires an extraordinary amount of evidence and from an extraordinary number of experts.

Why do you insist on making this about me? It is not MY PREMISE!

Why did you totally ignore,

The red/gray chips found in WTC dust were unreacted particles of nanothermite. They had ZERO legal/legitimate reason to be there. In fact, normal thermite had ZERO legal/legitimate reason to be there.

What is it that you can not grasp about "total impossibility"? A total impossibility that makes the USGOCT a total impossibility.

What makes you hold these myriad total impossibilities in a functioning portion of your brain that allows it to believe the fiction you do?

Edited by hot enough

On 10/23/2017 at 10:36 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

More of the same false claims....super dooper nanothermite....and any other kind of thermite is not energetic enough to detonate faster than far more common and readily available explosives.

Thermitic compounds are (much slower) cutting agents, not explosives (detonation agents).

Either you are flat out lying or you are miserably uninformed. 

It wasn't called "super duper nanothermite" by the US government scientists at the military labs where they developed nanothermite. 

It was designated as a super thermite. Why? Because it was so energetic that it was more powerful than many of the explosives commonly used in controlled demolitions.

It, the nanothermite, was so powerful that it caused the twin towers to come down as if the thousands of tonnes of structural steel below the impact zones had the strength of custard pudding. Actually the twin towers came down faster than that but this comparison helps explain it to those who are not very scientifically adept.

When thousands of tonnes of structural steel had held up the twin towers since, when? 1987?, the only thing that could change that strength into custard pudding is a controlled demolition. 

32 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

See "Windsor Tower Fire"....Madrid, Spain, 2005.

Steel failed....concrete didn't.

Please get better informed.

That's hilarious, telling me to "get better informed". After YOU have had this situation explained to you on previous occasions and still you trot out this arrant lie.

Let's put this, just one of your many go to false memes to rest before you get around to letting us know whether you are directly lying about nanothermite or you are just miserably uninformed.

Why would you jump in such a radical manner from your discussion on nanothermite to a completely unrelated topic? That is the height of intellectual dishonesty. 

First, very important historical context.

Remember, this person is a self described US military zealot, who has often lied to try to defend the war crimes, terrorism, rapes, genocides, torture, ... of his/her employer, the US government.

Why should, why would anyone trust anything someone in this self described extreme conflict of interest position says?

Now as regards the deliberate lies being spuriously advanced re: the Windsor Tower being any kind of comparison for the twin towers, WTCs 1 & 2. 

And these are deliberate lies being advanced because, as I have already noted,  this same poster has advanced these lies before and was given the same information which illustrated how mistaken and misinformed she/he was. 

The Windsor Building Fire

Huge Fire in Steel-Reinforced Concrete Building Causes Partial Collapse

Steel Versus Steel-Reinforced Concrete

In fact, comparisons between the Windsor tower and the WTC Towers are limited because of the very different structures of these buildings.

[bold in above sentence is mine; the remainder is wonky MLW formatting]

The Twin Towers and Building 7 were both 100% steel-framed, with large wide-flange columns and box columns, some measuring over four feet wide and fabricated of steel up to five inches thick. Severe fires in other skyscrapers which, like the WTC Towers, were 100% steel-framed, have not produced even partial collapses.

In contrast to the WTC Towers, the Windsor building was framed primarily in steel-reinforced concrete, with columns of concrete reinforced by thin sections of rebar. 4   The concrete pillars in the Windsor building are clearly visible in the photographs showing the intact core exposed by the collapsed facade. The very light construction of the perimeter, described below, makes it clear that the core was the main load-bearing component of the building.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/windsor.html

Did the core of this Windsor Tower, totally engulfed in flames for close to a day, turn into the equivalent of custard pudding, lose all its structural strength and collapse at close to free fall speed like the twin towers did?

No, it did not.

31 minutes ago, hot enough said:

...Did the core of this Windsor Tower, totally engulfed in flames for close to a day, turn into the equivalent of custard pudding, lose all its structural strength and collapse at close to free fall speed like the twin towers did?

No, it did not.

During the conflagration, steel failed...the concrete core did not.

Learn this and you too shall be delivered from ignorant fairy tales about super dooper nanothermite on 9/11/2001.