Happy Thanksgiving to all.

PIK

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, ... who are having a swell time, a great life because of all the blessings we kind, loving, generous westerns have bestowed on them and their countries. I'm sure that the US/UK/... have gone to great lengths to ensure that there is a turkey in the pot of every family in all these countries and the really good thing is that they can really stuff themselves because of all the family members murdered who won't be needing to eat their share of the US/UK/... generously donated turkeys.

And an extra special Happy Thanksgiving to all those avid supporters of the US/UK/... illegal invasions from the peoples of all those countries

Edited by hot enough

On 06/10/2017 at 5:16 PM, hot enough said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, ... who are having a swell time, a great life because of all the blessings we kind, loving, generous westerns have bestowed on them and their countries. I'm sure that the US/UK/... have gone to great lengths to ensure that there is a turkey in the pot of every family in all these countries and the really good thing is that they can really stuff themselves because of all the family members murdered who won't be needing to eat their share of the US/UK/... generously donated turkeys.

I'm sure the ones that we've accepted into our homelands for their own safety are very grateful. They are having a swell time, a great life, and cranberry sauce.
Those living in other countries must learn to raise their own turkeys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

without being blamed for the mess that these Arabs have been creating for themselves past many centuries? And for eveyone else by their invasions and exporting terrorism.

Listen to the delusion. Which are the countries that have been invaded, what countries populations have been decimated on the order of millions. Illegal US/UK/... invasions in I, A, L, S, how many hundreds of millions have had their lives destroyed because gullible westerners let themselves be royally duped again with these false allegations against people. 

Suck on your turkey leg but stop with the crazy propaganda. That is exactly what has occasioned the slaughter of these millions.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm sure the ones that we've accepted into our homelands for their own safety are very grateful. They are having a swell time, a great life, and cranberry sauce.
Those living in other countries must learn to raise their own turkeys.

There should not have been this influx of refugees and the ones that are to blame are always to blame get away with genocide.

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Listen to the delusion. Which are the countries that have been invaded, what countries populations have been decimated on the order of millions. Illegal US/UK/... invasions in I, A, L, S, how many hundreds of millions have had their lives destroyed because gullible westerners let themselves be royally duped again with these false allegations against people. 

Which countries have been invaded? Go back to high school and read your history this time. All those countries East of what used to be Arabia and the Entire North of African continent before they were defeated at Spain otherwise Europe would have been invaded too.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 10/6/2017 at 2:32 PM, betsy said:

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Like Justin Trudeau, our cute PM, I wish that we all could live together in peace.

Betsy, you strike me as someone similar to our federal PM: we'll have a "Happy Thanksgiving!"

=====

Betsy, you are clueless.

Edited by August1991

On 10/7/2017 at 9:42 PM, hot enough said:

Suck on your turkey leg but stop with the crazy propaganda. That is exactly what has occasioned the slaughter of these millions.

Maybe if they learned compassion centuries ago ,they would not be in this mess today. Had to leave for a minute, but the countries you mentioned have been slaughtering thier own people long before the western world started. And they will be slaughtered long after the western world is gone. It seems to survive a long time you can't be nice to your people. Islam has proven that. All the western world did was try and stop the slaughter and of course some bad shit happened. But IMO Islamic countries want to slaughter their people and force the west into doing something. You may have fooled the western left but not everybody.

Edited by PIK
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 4:28 PM, capricorn said:

Happy turkey day everyone. I don't like turkey so I'm having atlantic salmon baked in maple syrup with scalloped potatoes. :)

Speaking of salmon, pinks are on sale just now on this coast, and I have a smoker and lot's of apple and cherry wood to chip. Just have to put the brine together and I'll soon be giving thanks to the seas, and the trees.

• Thanks 1