Las Vegas music festival attack. Is it a British response to US ?

13 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Another white nationalist terrorist kills people, but OMG MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL DANGER!

I'm sure his mental stability and health will be brought up by the Islamophobes. Only because he's not a Muslim.

There is no more evidence he was a white nationalist than there is that he was a Muslim. No one has yet found any membership in a radical group nor radical inclinations.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

You need to cite for claiming any of that as fact. 

ISIS claimed responsibility for it, saying the shooter was a "recent convert to islam".

I haven't heard anything statements by the CIA or FBI yet.  Wonder how a "16 year old girl in Turkey" has access to that info? :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

ISIS claimed responsibility for it, saying the shooter was a "recent convert to islam".

I haven't heard anything statements by the CIA or FBI yet.  Wonder how a "16 year old girl in Turkey" has access to that info? :rolleyes:

And I've seen a tweet by a Melbourne Chapter of Antifa saying it was an attack against the Country Music fan Trump supporters. 

I highly doubt that he was converted Islam. It'd be pretty tough to get radicalized in rural Nevada without some serious digital footprint. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

And I've seen a tweet by a Melbourne Chapter of Antifa saying it was an attack against the Country Music fan Trump supporters. 

I highly doubt that he was converted Islam. It'd be pretty tough to get radicalized in rural Nevada without some serious digital footprint. 

I don't believe ISIS' claims, really.

I also don't bellieve Altai has access to the Top Secret, high level  "information" he/she/it posts here - always with no cite.

There is a lot of conflicting speculation; some say he was a regular participant at anti-Trump demonstrations. However, his brother said he never made any political statements or didn't seem to be interested in political matters.

2 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

Another white nationalist terrorist kills people, but OMG MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL DANGER!

I'm sure his mental stability and health will be brought up by the Islamophobes. Only because he's not a Muslim.

I don't think white nationalists consider country-music as their primary target of hate.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Altai said:

Now a question, this is the attacker and this is his last photo taken in event night. Why his eyes are closed ? Do they not any other photos of him ? :rolleyes:

zJlvd6.jpg

Maybe he's asleep at the bar...maybe he's signing a lullaby. Do you really need to see his eyes? Me, I don't want to see any pictures of him...none...ever.

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

See what happened in Edmonton. 

Yes, and the usual suspects on this forum have blamed Islam. Not the guy's mental instability or any other variables that are/may be involved. They decided to take this one sample and blame Islam. Because every other Muslim in Canada, who condemns an act like this does not represent Islam. Only the people who commit crimes do.

48 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

Yes, and the usual suspects on this forum have blamed Islam. Not the guy's mental instability or any other variables that are/may be involved. They decided to take this one sample and blame Islam. Because every other Muslim in Canada, who condemns an act like this does not represent Islam. Only the people who commit crimes do.

I think there are several other samples to take from to determine that fundamentalist Islam is a global problem. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Why did it take an hour to stop this guy?

How could you tell which floor to go to and go there? Anyone who could see the muzzle flash was probably taking cover. 

I heard that they knew he was on the 32nd floor because smoke detectors went off in his room from all the gunfire. 

Seems the best way to get a 2nd-Amendment-gun-lovin-country-music-playin' cowboy to say he wants gun control RIGHT NOW is to take a few shots at him.....  changes his tune immediately!   Funny that....   

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/10/2/16404900/josh-abbott-band-guitarist-caleb-keeter-las-vegas-shooting-gun-control

A bunch of children murdered in a school didn't phase him....    

Edited by The_Squid

This guy had 23 guns in the hotel room, some of which had apparently been modified for rapid fire (much faster than normal semi but not quite full automatic).  He had another 19 guns he left at home. He had several thousand rounds of ammo.

But hey, let's not be crazy and mention gun control.  cuz the framers of 2a had exactly this situation in mind when they wrote it.

9 hours ago, Altai said:

Now a question, this is the attacker and this is his last photo taken in event night. Why his eyes are closed ? Do they not any other photos of him ? :rolleyes:

zJlvd6.jpg

I see there is no answer. I read that there is a method to focus on the reflections in the victim eyes to detect what is around or to detect who is in front of him. May be someones closed his eyes with photoshop or especially shared a photo while he blinks. His partner has open eyes in the same photo but her eyes are soo small and slanted and may not have enough reflection.

5 hours ago, ReeferMadness said:

This guy had 23 guns in the hotel room, some of which had apparently been modified for rapid fire (much faster than normal semi but not quite full automatic).  He had another 19 guns he left at home. He had several thousand rounds of ammo.

But hey, let's not be crazy and mention gun control.  cuz the framers of 2a had exactly this situation in mind when they wrote it.

I'm pretty sure having that  many guns kitted to go fully auto is already illegal. 

6 hours ago, Altai said:

He brings more than 10 suitcases full of weapons in the hotel room without getting caught by any security forces. 

Do you believe in this ? I dont.

Now I believe, because this hotel has no security in entrance. People are freely getting in.

6 minutes ago, Altai said:

Now I believe, because this hotel has no security in entrance. People are freely getting in.

Yeah that's called living in a free country. He was a customer of the hotel since Thursday. 

Perhaps there should have been warning signs, but the hotel has some 3,300 rooms. Hard to keep tabs on everyone. 

59 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yeah that's called living in a free country. He was a customer of the hotel since Thursday. 

Perhaps there should have been warning signs, but the hotel has some 3,300 rooms. Hard to keep tabs on everyone. 

Wtf ? Can you enter a government offices without being searched ? or can you enter an airport without being searched in your "free" country ?