Las Vegas music festival attack. Is it a British response to US ?

Is it a British response to US after some attacks done in Britain and recently in Canada which is a British colony. Innocent people are suffering the countries communicates with each other like wild animals ? What is the cover for this attack, something Trump terrorism or laboratory product terror organizations ?

>>> http://cbsn.ws/2x9oRG0

>>> http://bit.ly/2x8PfVB

Edited by Charles Anthony
spelling, per request

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It wasn't a Muslim, it was an old white guy.  So the politics from this now shifts from banning Muslims to (not) doing background checks on gun buyers.

So he was a Trump guy. Will be blamed on Trump.

By the way how you can know whether or not someone is Muslim.

I am a Christian and lets prove I am not :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Altai said:

Is it a British response to US after some attacks done in Britain and recently in Canada which is a British colony. Innocent people are suffering the countries communicates with each other like wild animals ? What is the cover for this attack, something Trump terrorism or laboratory product terror organizations ?

No, I don't think so...

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I'm curious to see how dude was able to transport 8 machine guns into the hotel room and not be detected. There has to be security footage of this guy with huge duffel bags or something. 

You will probably never see such a security cam record or you will only see a simple and single record with no details. I still didnt see any records of "the newyear terror attack" which was done in a place with more than 300 security cams. 

1 hour ago, betsy said:

This guy must've wanted to commit suicide by cops - and like others before him, he wasn't going  down alone.  He probably want to beat the record of kills.  A looney tune.

Stay tuned for the update.

That is all these retards do is go after the innocent people who did nothing to them. It is their political leaders who are the problem. Some people just can't seem to get their priorities right. Sad thing for me is that it was most of my brothers and sisters who died in this massacre. It is a sad day for my people. The assaults continue. Just saying.

ISIS claims responsibility for the attack.

Brother of the attacker said his brother had no ties and interest with any political groups or religions. 

This may be another Gladio attack. So some murder units within the NATO kills people and also murders a guy to blame events on him. Like as Barcelona attack and maybe many other attacks.

Western made labratory product claims responsibility to take attentions on itself.

US Security guys said that the attack has nothing with any terror organisations despite British news agency Reuters claimed that ISIS takes responsiblity for the attack. 

So why US dont want to leave event on ISIS ? This is unusual, are they trying to say to Britain "We know, you did it" ???

35 minutes ago, Altai said:

So why US dont want to leave event on ISIS ? This is unusual, are they trying to say to Britain "We know, you did it" ???

Because some white dude in a Vegas Suburb did it any there's no evidence he was radicalized by Islam. 

Perhaps "ISIS" has some evidence Mr. Paddock was sympathetic to their cause. Usually radicalized people have an extensive digital footprint.

All I've seen is a pic of this dude getting drunk at a bar with his Asian girlfriend. 

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Because some white dude in a Vegas Suburb did it any there's no evidence he was radicalized by Islam. 

Perhaps "ISIS" has some evidence Mr. Paddock was sympathetic to their cause. Usually radicalized people have an extensive digital footprint.

All I've seen is a pic of this dude getting drunk at a bar with his Asian girlfriend. 

CIA said its done by ISIS. FBI said it has nothing with ISIS. Which one is lying ? I personally think that whoever try it to blame on ISIS has its fcking ugly big fingers in this terror event. If CIA says its done by ISIS than CIA did this event to blackmail to Trump in some political decides. Now you have to watch whom in US media will blame Trump about the event. Some CIA mouth pieces or what. 

Lets tell me, why CIA and FBI talks different ? Seems like they are figthing each other. Army guys against police guys.

ISIS claims responsibility -saying he converted to Islam months ago.  No confirmation.  No link has been found.

ISIS Claims Las Vegas Shooting, Says Stephen Paddock Converted to Islam

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-claims-las-vegas-shooting-says-stephen-paddock-converted-islam-675504

Edited by betsy

43 minutes ago, Altai said:

CIA said its done by ISIS. FBI said it has nothing with ISIS. Which one is lying ? I personally think that whoever try it to blame on ISIS has its fcking ugly big fingers in this terror event. If CIA says its done by ISIS than CIA did this event to blackmail to Trump in some political decides. Now you have to watch whom in US media will blame Trump about the event. Some CIA mouth pieces or what. 

Lets tell me, why CIA and FBI talks different ? Seems like they are figthing each other. Army guys against police guys.

You need to cite for claiming any of that as fact.