NAFTA negotiations.

3 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Oh don’t feel so proud about it. Honestly. It’s Difficult debating someone as wishy washy as you. 

I'm always here...I don't run and hide in the "other" forum.

I like President Trump so far, except for the fiscal excesses in the new budget.   NAFTA needed a good shake-up.

A year in, President Trump is still upsetting the D.C. beltway game and is having a great time while he does it.

6 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Bc. You would have more credibility if we knew what you believed in. What you truly believed in. Until you do, I have no respect for your posts. 

See...that's the difference...I don't care what you believe in or what you respect.

I don't need to know what you believe to define or contrast what I believe in.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I'm always here...I don't run and hide in the "other" forum.

I like President Trump so far, except for the fiscal excesses in the new budget.   NAFTA needed a good shake-up.

A year in, President Trump is still upsetting the D.C. beltway game and is having a great time while he does it.

Alright you are truly a Trump supporter. Thanks for the confirmation. 

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

See...that's the difference...I don't care what you believe in or what you respect.

I don't need to know what you believe to define or contrast what I believe in.

I get that but if you want to be taken seriously on this forum you need to consider how your posts are received even from me. 

26 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump #IsMyPresident....I don't even know what "support" from another national would materially mean.

He may be your president but many Americans think he is not representing them. It’s good to know that you feel he is representing you!

1 minute ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Do you think I take your ratings seriously with a handful of active posters. Well at least I know how you derive your self importance. 

Why do you pursue this at such a personal level ?

Why is it so important to your measure of self worth in a web forum ?

The topic is NAFTA, not self validation and hugs from other members.

2 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

He may be your president but many Americans think he is not representing them. It’s good to know that you feel he is representing you!

"Elections have consequences" - President Barack Obama (2009)

You are not an American citizen.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

"Elections have consequences" - President Barack Obama (2009)

You are not an American citizen.

No kidding. I just like to hear how you truly feel about trump and how it jives with your beliefs. That’s all I’m asking. As I say. You come across as just as wishy washy as Trump. 

1 minute ago, WestCoastRunner said:

No kidding. I just like to hear how you truly feel about trump and how it jives with your beliefs. That’s all I’m asking. As I say. You come across as just as wishy washy as Trump. 

Actually, I have been remarkably consistent here for over ten years...way before President Trump happened.

I do not run away and discuss our members in the "other" forum".

I believe in reality...and applied physics.

Can we get back to NAFTA now ?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Actually, I have been remarkably consistent here for over ten years...way before President Trump happened.

I do not run away and discuss our members in the "other" forum".

I believe in reality...and applied physics.

Can we get back to NAFTA now ?

I don’t know why you keep bringing up running away. Anyway, good to know you are a Trump supporter. 

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1. I like President Trump so far, except for the fiscal excesses in the new budget.  

2. NAFTA needed a good shake-up.

3. A year in, President Trump is still upsetting the D.C. beltway game and is having a great time while he does it.

It's interesting to finally read what you really think.

1. Any other exceptions ?

2. But... it looks more like a break up.

3. Scaring people out of complacency is one thing, but giving up control to someone who "scares" people in this way is giving them more trust than usual.  You do it because you trust they are rational.

President Trump...time to teach Canadian thieves a lesson.....

...Canadian authorities, while appearing to be friendly, are allowing Canadian scavengers to go to the smokehouse and cut pieces off it for what the Canadians are calling “salvage.” And they aren’t allowing the rightful owners to come get it.

In short, the Canadians have taken a local problem and turned it into an international incident.

Well, two can play at that game, and we can’t think of any better player than President Donald Trump.

http://newbostonpost.com/2018/01/11/president-trump-time-to-teach-canadian-thieves-a-lesson/