Indigenous girl sparks outrage.

taxme

A report on the CBC news network the other day had an article about an Indian girl that had been reported to have lice in her hair. The report showed a photo of the girl in the local paper. The story sparked outrage from the Indian community who have tried to make this report out to be racist. What the hell? A legit story to report and all of a sudden it becomes a racist story.  The leaders of the Indian community were disgusted and said that it is bad enough that our people have to face oppression on a daily bases and said that this poor girl will probably face harassment when she attends school. The CBC had to say that this was a majority Caucasian community. That sure looks like racism to me to say that. I suppose the CBC was trying to make it a racist story for themselves because anything said or done that appears to be racist in Canada has to become front page news, especially if old whitey appears to be the racist one in any story. 

So, because it was a photo of an Indian girl it is deemed to be racist?  I will bet that there would be no racism shouted out if it were a photo of a Caucasian girl. So, anything that appears to make anyone who is non-white in this country look like they have lice in their hair or a story that appears to make non-white people look negative in any way then there should be no reports of any incidents of this kind otherwise it will be deemed as racist. Old whitey can't seem to get a break anymore from being always called the one and only racists in the world. 

41 minutes ago, scribblet said:

I don't consider it racist but it was wrong posting the picture of a girl (or a boy), you know they will be harassed and demeaned.

There is not much point in reporting a story like this if they are not going to show the face of the person involved. It was the Indian community that would like to make this report a racist report. What? Are all Indians suppose to be without fault? In most cases they are at fault. Just saying. 

My question is why is the cbc running a head lice story?

Why not chicken pox or the flu?

It is a common occurrence in children at school and before the shots start it is usually the kids that are the cleanest get them quick.

The picture was likely the cbc trying to be multi cultural and didn't see this as an insult. If they had it would have been a while boy

• Like 1

The girl is a minor, her picture should not have been posted even if it was their own community newspaper.   Seems to me that CBC is just stirring the racial pot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/community-newspaper-article-head-lice-indigenous-girl-1.4281382

• Like 2

When I was a child, a person experiencing such a condition was said to have "cooties".

There is no need to publish a photo of a person so afflicted.

True story:    About 10 years ago, my nieces got cooties at school and self quarantined in their home during Thanksgiving holiday.   We packed up some food for them from our lavish turkey feast, put the food on their porch, rang the door bell, and ran like hell !

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

When I was a child, a person experiencing such a condition was said to have "cooties".

There is no need to publish a photo of a person so afflicted.

True story:    About 10 years ago, my nieces got cooties at school and self quarantined in their home during Thanksgiving holiday.   We packed up some food for them from our lavish turkey feast, put the food on their porch, rang the door bell, and ran like hell !

Didn't they know all they needed to do was write "CV" on the palm of their hand and it would go away?
- Cootie Vaccination.

On 9/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, scribblet said:

The girl is a minor, her picture should not have been posted even if it was their own community newspaper.   Seems to me that CBC is just stirring the racial pot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/community-newspaper-article-head-lice-indigenous-girl-1.4281382

The CBC just loves to find what appears to be a juicy racist story in the making going on somewhere in Canada. Anything that appears to be racist will be the number one top story for them to want to go after, and report on. All others stories about whatever comes second.  

And the CBC is the number one news network along with their advertisers who just love to promote white interracial couples and whites as gays only. For instance, CBC TV just loves promoting interracial couples, white and a non-white living together as a couple, but never show an Asian and black couple living together. And the CBC will always show on TV two gay white men living together and having a relationship but never show any black and East Indian gay couples living together as a gay couple.   Why is that anyway?

It would appear as though the CBC is always trying to promote white people as to the enjoyment and to entertain the idea of having an interracial relationship, and that only white men can be gay, and go ahead, give it a try. Just asking.  

On 9/9/2017 at 11:04 PM, Ash74 said:

My question is why is the cbc running a head lice story?

Why not chicken pox or the flu?

It is a common occurrence in children at school and before the shots start it is usually the kids that are the cleanest get them quick.

The picture was likely the cbc trying to be multi cultural and didn't see this as an insult. If they had it would have been a while boy

There would be no reaction from the white community if a picture of a white boy were shown in the newspaper as having lice. I am pretty sure that it would not be treated as a racist story by the white community. What are they going to show then? An older white man or woman having lice in the paper to try and get their story across about a lice problem in the community? We live in a multicultural country now, and so why shouldn't an Indian girl or anyone for that matter not have a picture of their lice problem in the newspaper? The people need to know, right? 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎30 at 3:24 AM, ZenOps said:

I'd be willing to bet blonde people have the problem just as often if not more so.  Its just that its easier to see in black haired peoples.

It should not have become a story at all. It must have been a quiet day at the media office.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 11:49 AM, PIK said:

But the only oppression  is coming from their own ranks.

Most of these Native Indian tribes have chiefs who are nothing more than dictators, and are allowed to continue to oppress their people. Democracy is short on supply in many of these Indian reserves. That needs to change if we want to end all this bloody nonsense of constantly wanting to blame old whitey for all of their problems. Maybe old whitey centuries ago made it rough for them but that was then. We are talking about now. 

On 10/14/2017 at 3:15 PM, taxme said:

Most of these Native Indian tribes have chiefs who are nothing more than dictators, and are allowed to continue to oppress their people. Democracy is short on supply in many of these Indian reserves. That needs to change if we want to end all this bloody nonsense of constantly wanting to blame old whitey for all of their problems. Maybe old whitey centuries ago made it rough for them but that was then. We are talking about now. 

Most of these "native indians" are just white guys pretending to be indians.

18 hours ago, H10 said:

Most of these "native indians" are just white guys pretending to be indians.

Most of those white people have a certain amount of Indian blood in them and so they can now take advantage of all the free goodies that go along with having Indian blood running thru their veins. Some white people who call themselves an Indian look white as snow. Another boondoggle for the rest of the white people to have to bear and pay for them to be able to buy a new car without paying any taxes. What a deal, eh?  My ancestors were born in Canada just like the Indians were, and so that should get me some kind of status as a white native Indian can. That would work for me. I have my eye on a brand new ski mobile that I would like to buy and not have to pay taxes on. Just saying. 

16 hours ago, bcsapper said:

They are?  Does the government know?

If you are one of the many millions of taxpaying Canadians that were born and raised in Canada, you get to pay taxes on things that Indians don't have to. Sweet, isn't it? And here we have been led into believing that we are all equal. Ha-ha-ha. 

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Most of those white people have a certain amount of Indian blood in them and so they can now take advantage of all the free goodies that go along with having Indian blood running thru their veins. Some white people who call themselves an Indian look white as snow. Another boondoggle for the rest of the white people to have to bear and pay for them to be able to buy a new car without paying any taxes. What a deal, eh?  My ancestors were born in Canada just like the Indians were, and so that should get me some kind of status as a white native Indian can. That would work for me. I have my eye on a brand new ski mobile that I would like to buy and not have to pay taxes on. Just saying. 

Nope, $5 Indians, their grandparents paid $5 to be classified as Indians to get Indian land which was cheaper back then, than buying from a white man.  Most of the real indians are living on reserves with no access to the money the white "tribal" leaders control or are plain old kicked out of the band and classes as non-status indians.

Its kind of funny in a way, 1 group of white people have conned the larger society (other whites) into giving them goodies by pretending to be red indians.  While the red indians cannot even get an indian status card because they are mostly non-status as the white indians have set up the rules to boot them out the band so they get more money per person.

18 hours ago, ZenOps said:

The perks for being native in Canada really only extend to the chiefs.  Now if you are a native Hawaiian welfare bum, you get a solid $60,590 US in benefits each year.

All one can say about that is that the majority of taxpayer's are the problem. They pay their taxes and have no clue nor care as to where their tax dollars are being blown. Many Canadians and Americans still believe that it is the governments money that the government keeps blowing, and not their's. The brain dead zombie's still walk among us. 

10 hours ago, H10 said:

Nope, $5 Indians, their grandparents paid $5 to be classified as Indians to get Indian land which was cheaper back then, than buying from a white man.  Most of the real indians are living on reserves with no access to the money the white "tribal" leaders control or are plain old kicked out of the band and classes as non-status indians.

Its kind of funny in a way, 1 group of white people have conned the larger society (other whites) into giving them goodies by pretending to be red indians.  While the red indians cannot even get an indian status card because they are mostly non-status as the white indians have set up the rules to boot them out the band so they get more money per person.

Then shut down this whole dam Indian nonsense thing and let's stop the wasting of taxpayer's tax dollars for good. That would work for me and make a whole lot of common sense and logic. But then again when did most politicians or most taxpayer's ever really use any kind of common sense and logic? Corruption emotionalism and white guilt is what is running and ruling this country today. Canada sucks big time. 

Edited by taxme

14 hours ago, taxme said:

Then shut down this whole dam Indian nonsense thing and let's stop the wasting of taxpayer's tax dollars for good. That would work for me and make a whole lot of common sense and logic. But then again when did most politicians or most taxpayer's ever really use any kind of common sense and logic? Corruption emotionalism and white guilt is what is running and ruling this country today. Canada sucks big time. 

Well that would be the obvious logical thing.  As we all know this doesn't run off logic, none of the governing parties have ever done so.  i do not believe it is motivated by white guilt, but by coruption and the donaations from white indian leaders to federal politicians to keep he money coming.  Candidates want the donations and votes, white indians want free government money, tax payer get screwed for no rreason.