The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

22 hours ago, dre said:

I find the immigration debate pretty boring and unimportant, but when I wrote my last post it got me thinking...

Maybe we should have a modern version of homesteading, where we can use immigrants and refugees to achieve national goals, and improve their lives at the same time.  For example... "sure you can come and live here, but only if you spend your first 5 years at THIS location, where we are trying to develop a remote mining community".  You will get a piece of land to live on, and if stay there past 5 years you will own it free and clear. If you don't... you go back to Asscrackistan. This might stop immigrants from only living our large cities, and help develop resources in areas where Canadians don't want to live. Right now its so expensive to get Canadian workers in these locations that companies end up paying double what they should be, or the resources don't get developed at all.

This is just an example, and maybe not the best one, but the general idea is... Sure... you can come here... and you WILL have a better life. But you have to do what we want, where we want it done... for the first few years. 

Geez, maybe we should offer some Canadians some free land first instead of giving free land to bloody strangers. It's the same old, same old. Foreigners and their concerns appear to be more important too many Canadians rather than helping their own Canadian people get ahead. Canadians appear to have more hatred towards other Canadians rather than show concern towards each other. Pathetic indeed. 

22 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.dailyxtra.com/discrimination-in-ontario-catholic-schools-33556

So, here you have a "Jews need not apply" rule.  

Anyone should have the right to refuse anyone they do not wish to do business with. I am pretty sure that a Rabbi is not going to offer a job in the synagogue to a devout Muslim if he does not have too. Why the big letters anyway? 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Anyone should have the right to refuse anyone they do not wish to do business with.

Right so a "No Niggers Allowed" sign on the front of Walmart would be just fine with you. You are free to think that, but don't act surprised when everyone else things you are a nut.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

On the other thread, I explain that the poster you reply to spreads disinfo on here.  The disinfo the 'non-Gentile Caucasian nationalists' spread include the idea that Canada is for white people, and not a way of life on its own. People who come from Africa, and learn our way of life are productive and an asset to the country, as opposed to people who want to drive us into the ground and divide us based on race and heritage.

I for one have faith in our system, and don't fear beige people will come here and 'pollute' us.    Maybe that's patriotism, I don't know.

Excuse me but can the Caucasian people of the world have a homeland of their own that they can call their own? All the Caucasian western countries in the world are all being forced to become multicultural which the people of those countries never asked for. I have never heard of any Caucasian person in this country ever say to me that they want Canada to become more non-white, and less white? That is the ilk that you appear to support that want Caucasian people to not have a homeland of their own, and who are behind and who is encouraging more non white immigration. China for Chinese. Japan for Japanese. Africa for black Africans. The Middle East for Arabs. Caucasian countries for everyone. They all do not have all the massive third world immigration going on to them like Caucasian countries have been having to put up with for decades now. Patriotism is one who is willing to speak up and defend his/her country from being invaded and taken over by foreigners who have nothing in common. That is what real patriotism means to me. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Excuse me but can the Caucasian people of the world have a homeland of their own that they can call their own? 

2. All the Caucasian western countries in the world are all being forced to become multicultural which the people of those countries never asked for. I have never heard of any Caucasian person in this country ever say to me that they want Canada to become more non-white, and less white? 

3. That is the ilk that you appear to support that want Caucasian people to not have a homeland of their own, and who are behind and who is encouraging more non white immigration. China for Chinese. Japan for Japanese. Africa for black Africans. The Middle East for Arabs. Caucasian countries for everyone.

4. Patriotism is one who is willing to speak up and defend his/her country from being invaded and taken over by foreigners who have nothing in common. That is what real patriotism means to me. 

1.  What nation in the world calls itself a homeland of some race ?

2. Cultural diversity is a Canadian value according to 95% in this Statscan poll in 2013.  2% said it wasn't.  However, you're right, it's about 'diversity' which includes Jews, and Italians not 'whites' 'pure blood' or whatever you want to call it.

3. Where was there ever a 'white homeland' except in the imagination of some deluded racists ?  None of the examples you give are racist homelands as you expect.  I have friends who have moved to Japan so I guess they should be afraid too.

4. Well your idea of patriotism is wrong.  Far from any idea that Canada was set up as a "white homeland" it was actually set up as an intersection of three founding peoples.  The US was also not set up as a "white homeland".  Find me something that said anything to do with protecting the white race is Canadian - it doesn't exist except in your admittedly fearful mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dre said:

Right so a "No Niggers Allowed" sign on the front of Walmart would be just fine with you. You are free to think that, but don't act surprised when everyone else things you are a nut.

You are starting to talk stupid. Maybe soon there will be a no whitey sign popping up somewhere. And if that did happen one day, I wonder if you would be brave enough to point this out to us here and comment on it. I kind of doubt that you would really have a problem with that kind of racism, eh?  Just asking. 

46 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  What nation in the world calls itself a homeland of some race ?

2. Cultural diversity is a Canadian value according to 95% in this Statscan poll in 2013.  2% said it wasn't.  However, you're right, it's about 'diversity' which includes Jews, and Italians not 'whites' 'pure blood' or whatever you want to call it.

3. Where was there ever a 'white homeland' except in the imagination of some deluded racists ?  None of the examples you give are racist homelands as you expect.  I have friends who have moved to Japan so I guess they should be afraid too.

4. Well your idea of patriotism is wrong.  Far from any idea that Canada was set up as a "white homeland" it was actually set up as an intersection of three founding peoples.  The US was also not set up as a "white homeland".  Find me something that said anything to do with protecting the white race is Canadian - it doesn't exist except in your admittedly fearful mind.

1. Israel for one. From my understanding Jews are the only ones that are allowed to immigrate to Israel and call Israel their homeland. Caucasians on the other hand are not allowed that right or privilege to have a white homeland that they can call their own. 

2. The words multiculturalism and diversity are not a part of my vocabulary. You know what you can do with that statscan poll, eh, or do I have tell you? You won't like it.  :D  You sure put all your faith in polls, don't you? How ridiculous of you. 

3. Britain, Europe, Canada, America, Australia were always the homelands for all Caucasians to go to and live in. Those countries were all once massively majority Caucasian at one time. But not anymore. Those countries are now all being invaded by non Caucasian foreigners and strangers by the tens of millions these days. And at that rate Caucasians will not have a truly white homeland that they can call their own. Japan and Israel are very racists towards anyone wanting to immigrate to those countries. Well, let's just say that the Japanese won't be afraid of being taken over by your friends culture and language and religion anytime soon. There are not enough of people like your friend that are trying to immigrate there by the millions. 

4. My idea of patriotism is just fine. It is your kind of patriotism that needs to be questioned. North America was founded by white British and Europeans, not Japanese or Africans or Arabs. There is plenty of calls for a white homeland to be read and listened to on the internet. Look it up if you decide to not be so lazy as usual. 

Just now, taxme said:

1. Israel for one. From my understanding Jews are the only ones that are allowed to immigrate to Israel and call Israel their homeland. Caucasians on the other hand are not allowed that right or privilege to have a white homeland that they can call their own. 

1. Jews are not a 'race' but an ethnic group within Caucasians.  It's also a religion.  There are Christian countries and Islamic countries why not a Jewish country.  Jews are Caucasian, as you yourself allow when you use the term 'gentile Caucasians'.  So now, be 'white' and admit you are mistaken.  Waiting.

2.  You know what you can do with that statscan poll, eh, or do I have tell you? You won't like it.  :D  You sure put all your faith in polls, don't you? How ridiculous of you. 

2. So much for truth.  Admit you don't like truth now, and be 'white'.... Waiting.

3. Britain, Europe, Canada, America, Australia were always the homelands for all Caucasians to go to and live in. Those countries were all once massively majority Caucasian at one time. But not anymore. Those countries are now all being invaded by non Caucasian foreigners and strangers by the tens of millions these days. And at that rate Caucasians will not have a truly white homeland that they can call their own. Japan and Israel are very racists towards anyone wanting to immigrate to those countries. Well, let's just say that the Japanese won't be afraid of being taken over by your friends culture and language and religion anytime soon. There are not enough of people like your friend that are trying to immigrate there by the millions. 

3. Says who ?  You call them the 'homelands' for Caucasians but that was a coincidence of history.  Non-Jews can immigrate to Israel as far as I know.  Japan has a much tighter policy, but Japanese also is not a race but an ethnic group.  Show your 'whiteness', admit your ideas of race and religion and ethnic groups are all mixed up, and thank me for educating you.  Waiting.

4. My idea of patriotism is just fine. It is your kind of patriotism that needs to be questioned. North America was founded by white British and Europeans, not Japanese or Africans or Arabs.

5. There is plenty of calls for a white homeland to be read and listened to on the internet. Look it up if you decide to not be so lazy as usual. 

4.  No, it's all scrambly-wambly in that brain of yours.  Nobody declared Canada a white heritage site, that's just mixed-up info that people get from white pride websites.  North America was first settled by native people who crossed the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska.  Europeans came here with others including African slaves and Chinese labourers and built Canada and America.  Look how much I teach you on here, you should pay me.

5. Yes, I have heard of such 'calls'.  They are made by Nazis and white pride people.  I have read their ideas, and they're as scrambled-eggs as your ideas here: mixing up race, religion, ethnicity ... all because they're "afraid" and hate people who look different from them.  Saaaaay... what do you think of Nazis anyways ?

Western people make the general mistake in thinking that as our countries have become more and more secular over the years and religion is to most people of no importance whatsoever we automatically think the same applies to people who come to our countries from more religious countries. We think that somehow as they are here with us they will abandon the shackles of their religious bigotry and become just like us.

In fact, religion is gaining importance outside the so-called western countries and as they already make up the majority of the world's population then that is the trend worldwide. We in Finland and you in Canada are living in our liberal bubbles.

5 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

1. Western people make the general mistake in thinking that as our countries have become more and more secular over the years and religion is to most people of no importance whatsoever we automatically think the same applies to people who come to our countries from more religious countries.

2. We think that somehow as they are here with us they will abandon the shackles of their religious bigotry and become just like us.

1. I don't see how you can say this.  There is significant support for testing for support for Canadian values now, and this is a new thing.  People know what we're dealing with.  Maybe you have a cite, or maybe you're talking about Finland again.

2. We have no idea what will happen to the 2nd generation or further.  The fact is that we live in a secular, open society with strong social mobility.  We will see how it turns out.  I have faith that the system that worked in the past will continue to work, but we shall see.

2 hours ago, dre said:

I don't care if that sign is up. It means that they will be soon going out of business as I would not want to shop there either.  Better to have open racists than closet ones.

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There is significant support for testing for support for Canadian values now

Are you actually a Leitch supporter, Michael?  Funny...when that was publicized, she was called a racist.  If there's such support, who exactly was it calling her a racist?

So is the thread title accurate?  "The Left..."?  From where I stand, it looks a lot more like "Trudeau invites terrorists into our home" - and pays them millions (10.5 to be exact).  Then our illustrious leader appoints someone who will no doubt invite even more terrorists in - hey! why not just let EVERYONE in??  That way, every one of us can be correct - we'll let in the terrorists, the non terrorists, the people who want to work, the people who don't want to work, all colors, all religions, etc.  Canada will be just like the UN.

And we all know how awesome that works and how much that group loves each other.  Why, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the delegates from Iran, Saudi, Japan and North Korea sit down and play a round of Bridge together over a pint.  After all, multiculturalism is just fantastical isn't it?

15 hours ago, taxme said:

maybe we should offer some Canadians some free land first instead of giving free land to bloody strangers

This was brought up earlier (by Michael maybe?) - giving some land to foreigners is one option.  Years ago I suggested that ANYONE immigrating to Canada should be required to live for a minimum of five years north of 60.  I got called a racist for the suggestion.  If you want out of your shit hole of a homeland because you're scared for your life, etc - no problem.  We have a pile of land just waiting for people to move into.  It's called the Territories.  Spend five years there and then you're free to move anywhere you want in the country.

This way, we get all those "hard working immigrants and refugees that just want to work and provide for their families", they get to realize their dream of living in a "safe" country, the north gets the increased population that "some" people think we need, and the ghettos in Toronto grow...slower.

Don't like snow and the cold?  Tough shit.  Move to Mexico then.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hydraboss said:

Are you actually a Leitch supporter, Michael?  Funny...when that was publicized, she was called a racist.  If there's such support, who exactly was it calling her a racist?

Most Canadians, the majority of all three major parties, in fact, supported Leitch. It was the leftist media and political class which recoiled in horror.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Hydraboss said:

So is the thread title accurate?  "The Left..."?  From where I stand, it looks a lot more like "Trudeau invites terrorists into our home" - and pays them millions (10.5 to be exact).  Then our illustrious leader appoints someone who will no doubt invite even more terrorists in - hey! why not just let EVERYONE in??  That way, every one of us can be correct - we'll let in the terrorists, the non terrorists, the people who want to work, the people who don't want to work, all colors, all religions, etc.  Canada will be just like the UN.

And we all know how awesome that works and how much that group loves each other.  Why, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the delegates from Iran, Saudi, Japan and North Korea sit down and play a round of Bridge together over a pint.  After all, multiculturalism is just fantastical isn't it?

Well to the author "the left" is an imaginary construct that exists only in his own mind. I mean, just the fact someone would post something with that title would suggest they are either in grade 3, or a bit deranged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Enough of the liberal talking pts. Canada was a white christian country, that is why we are number one in the world. To bad someone would not d o a audit on immigration. Look at ottawa, nice quiet town till now ,with all the shootings going on, record numbers. And it is not white doing it, it is mainly somali gangs and others. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade and am sick and tired that everything is whitey's fault. And Mike, how do these countries get out of poverty when we are stealing their best. Our immigration policies are racist and almost slavery.

• Like 2