Jump to content

The Battle of Charlottesville


Altai

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Omni said:

do you thus support them showing up at a "peaceful" demonstration with Nazi flags and toting AR 15's. Get a grip man!

You must be referring to the radical fringe of the alt-right movement, eh? You need to learn as to how to separate apples from oranges. You need to "get a grip, man!"  :rolleyes: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the extent of the WN's in Boston.  Did there really have to be 12-15,000 demonstrators, 33 arrests and countless tax dollars spent to quiet this group?  Who cares, let them have their rally and go home - they are not a threat to anyone.  The Antifa group, however, could become a major problem.

free-speech-rally-boston__oPt.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

You must be referring to the radical fringe of the alt-right movement, eh? You need to learn as to how to separate apples from oranges. You need to "get a grip, man!"  :rolleyes: 

I'm  referring to the people anyone with a brain in their head can see clearly from the videos taken at Charlottesville. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

This is the extent of the WN's in Boston.  Did there really have to be 12-15,000 demonstrators, 33 arrests and countless tax dollars spent to quiet this group?  Who cares, let them have their rally and go home - they are not a threat to anyone.  The Antifa group, however, could become a major problem.

free-speech-rally-boston__oPt.jpg

The silent majority has always sat back and let others do the fighting for them. There are millions in agreement with the white nationalists agenda but for some reason many may have to keep a low profile for now for whatever reasons until things really get going. Once that swamp is drained out those scum bag ANTIFA thugs and morons will soon be replaced by bigger nationalist rallies. You obviously don't go on Youtube and watch all the many rallies that Trump has where tens of thousands show up. Those ones are the silent majority who prefer to just sit back for now and who know that Trump is well on his way to fulfilling is agenda of making America great again. The silent majority are the people that the white nationalists are waiting for to show up join their rallies. It's just a matter of time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Omni said:

I'm  referring to the people anyone with a brain in their head can see clearly from the videos taken at Charlottesville. 

Yup, it must be your violent fascists ilk that are the ones with no brains that you must be talking about, right?  Your side only knows how to use their so-called pea brain heads for committing chaos and havoc. The Charlottesville riots are all mainly do to your ilk showing up. Something you refuse to accept. Tough titty's for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, it must be your violent fascists ilk that are the ones with no brains that you must be talking about, right?  Your side only knows how to use their so-called pea brain heads for committing chaos and havoc. The Charlottesville riots are all mainly do to your ilk showing up. Something you refuse to accept. Tough titty's for you. 

Oh god you're so in the dark. Watch the videos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh god you're so in the dark. Watch the videos.

No, it is still daylight where I am. It is probably you who is sitting in the dark, and as far a I am concerned you are always sitting in the dark. Just saying.  Videos are great. I watch them all the time. Especially the ones on Trump. They are great to watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Certainly with regard to U.S. citizens possessing Nazi flags and/or AR-15 semiautomatic rifles.

Both are constitutionally protected.

If the left wing Soros fascists thugs get their way, and take over, your 1st and 2nd amendment rights may become a thing of the past. Hey, you never know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Youtube has plenty of good news stories to report. Sure some things on Youtube are just plain full of bull chit but not all that is viewed on Youtube is bull chit.  You have to be smart and intelligent enough like me to figure out as to what is bull and what is not. Are you able to do that? Personally, I don't think you are capable of that.  Just saying. :D

Specially all the cockamamie ones you love about Soros.:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Specially all the cockamamie ones you love about Soros.:lol:

Obviously, you have not bothered to check out the internet or Youtube and all the stories being told about Soros, now have you? You should take the time to get to read and know the other side of the story first rather than once again making yourself look like a complete fool as always. Like I have said numerous times before? If you only listen to one side of the story, than you know nothing at all.

Yup, that sure looks and sounds like you to me. You only listen to one side of the story and then go with it never stopping to think that maybe what I am listening to is all bull. The real big difference between you and me is that I take the time to get the true facts. You on the other hand allow the lying fake and phony liberal media do the thinking for you. Too bad for you, snowflake. Maybe come back and talk to me when you have something truly to say and talk about. I enjoy and like a real honest intelligent conversation with people, not silly emotional ones. Tah-tah. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, taxme said:

No, it is still daylight where I am. It is probably you who is sitting in the dark, and as far a I am concerned you are always sitting in the dark. Just saying.  Videos are great. I watch them all the time. Especially the ones on Trump. They are great to watch. 

Oh I see, so you are in a dedicated, self inflicted state of darkness. B_C can help you out maintaining that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh I see, so you are in a dedicated, self inflicted state of darkness. B_C can help you out maintaining that. 

Listening to Trump has lifted me up and shown me the light that you and your ilk always try and fight against all the time. But that is your problem.  Stay dedicated to your snowflake life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Listening to Trump has lifted me up and shown me the light

I'm sure there will some of the more enlightened members will be having a huge giggle at that statement. 

Be careful, your master may switch the light off tomorrow. 

LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm sure there will some of the more enlightened members will be having a huge giggle at that statement. 

Be careful, your master may switch the light off tomorrow. 

LOL.

Screw them then. See if I give a crap. Unlike you, I am willing to give Trump a chance to do what he wants to do, and you are not. Instead of just letting him get on with his agenda, you and your ilk are always trying to stop his agenda from going on. I guess that Trump does not belong to your ilk and so he has to go. Good luck, snowflake. I guess that all you can do now is try to bump him off otherwise he is going to carry on despite your efforts in trying to bring him down. As I have always said, when someone in politics starts to get attacked by the zionist media than there must be something good about that person that those aliens don't like. It's just so true if one takes the time to notice. But then again, lucky for you that most people don't take  the time to notice as to what is really going on around them anyway. They think that once they cast their vote then they think that they know everything that there is to know about politics. 

Maybe my master may just be about ready to turn your lights off. Now wouldn't that be a good laugh if that happened. LOL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am willing to give Trump a chance to do what he wants to do,

I would be too, except so fart he's basically done nothing much more than shot himself in the foot and piss off his staff.

 

51 minutes ago, taxme said:

Instead of just letting him get on with his agenda, you and your ilk are always trying to stop his agenda from going on

I'm not he has an agenda. If he does it seems to be completly random, and changes day by day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

KKK marches are protected speech and assembly.

That's right. But just remember the next time you march, don't hurl insults at people you think might be Jewish, or threaten them with violence. That's where you crossed the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...