The Battle of Charlottesville

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Even the Nazis at the meeting didn't speak as one. It took the SS to threaten the other members a bit to get them to agree on the Final Solution.

So if you are saying it doesn't matter if one is complicit in one of the greatest crimes in history because it was some other guys idea, I'm not buying it.

• Like 1

The fact remains: at the start of the meeting, you had all sorts of ideas being stated...Madagascar...Palestine...etc.

Heydrich informed them that train had long left the station since the US entered the war.

I'm sorry if you find actual history disturbing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The fact remains: at the start of the meeting, you had all sorts of ideas being stated...Madagascar...Palestine...etc.

Heydrich informed them that train had long left the station since the US entered the war.

I'm sorry if you find actual history disturbing.

So what, none of that changed the outcome or the fact they were all part of it. Hey, you just beat that guy to death. Not my fault, it wasn't my idea.

• Like 1

Just now, Wilber said:

So what, none of that changed the outcome or the fact they were all part of it. Hey, you just beat that guy to death. Not my fault, it wasn't my idea.

We're drifting. 

But, if that's what you get from my statement...that I'm trying to excuse the Nazis...you're just looking for a fight. I've been a student of history since I was a child and have discussed this subject before it was fashionable to call everybody you disagree with a Nazi.

That's all I have to say.

• Like 3

It has come to light that an Antifa professor Dwayne Dixon was responsible for that deadly car crash at that rally in Charlottesville last year that killed one person, and seriously injured many others.

As the story goes the professor admitted to chasing the driver of the car James Fields down the street with a rifle in his hands causing Fields to drive backwards into the crowd of antifa and other BLM demonstrators. Of course the ever fake and phony left wing liberal never get it right media wanted to make it appear as though Field's actions was a terrorist act. But according to authorities Fields felt remorse and shock after the incident and asked "are they ok", suggesting that the tragedy was not intended but was the result of Field's trying to flee from the professor Dixon and his rifle. 

Well, there you have it you liberal folks. The truth is finally out. I guess it would appear once again as though you were duped by your favorite liberal media outfits like CNN, MSNBC, and of course the CBC. When will you liberals ever learn that you are always being made fools of by the lying fake and phony liberal media.  

Source: G. Edwards Griffin website from Jan. 17, 2018.