Refugee crisis escalating

On 8/5/2017 at 7:29 AM, scribblet said:

We cannot absorb thousands of them without problems along the way as in, no jobs.   What level of education do the Haitians have, if they are not skilled workers then we will be looking at huge welfare and medical bills in the long term .

The gov't/Trudeau is waffling on this as they are likely preparing a general amnesty for all illegals in another year or so.  This will be in time for them to vote (Liberal) in the next election.

Anyone know today as to how long does a legal or illegal have to wait to become a Canadian citizen? I can't keep up all with the changes that the liberals like to createand pretty much for the worse. 

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

You provide avid support for the war criminals, the terrorists, the baby killers who did this to the Iraqi people. Iraq was an illegal invasion, the ultimate war crime based on the 911 lies that you support without any evidence, so if you were there, in Iraq, you were taking part in a war crime. 

I was in Iraq hoping to help preclude the invasion.As usual you didn't read what I said, because you're apparently too arrogant and stupid to do so. You have probably never been much farther afield than the end of your block. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 6:54 AM, capricorn said:

The Liberal government was warned by senior immigration staff that a crisis was looming with regard to refugees and our ability to handle it. Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen was cautioned that there will be a need to review refugee related policies in response to the growing number of refugees entering Canada. Couple this with Trudeau's open invitation to the world that Canada will welcome one and all with open arms.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ahmed-hussen-migrants-briefing-1.4235843

If we are so well prepared to absorb hundreds, soon to be thousands, of refugees streaming in from the US, how come we have to house them in a sports arena like so many head of cattle.

Mixed messages have been emanating from the Liberal government on this matter. Is it to much to ask that the government develop cohesive policies and take decisive action on this pressing situation?

Feminist Trudeau and that non-Canadian immigration minister is out to flood Canada with as many third world refugees and muslims with as much as he can squeeze in. This guy needs to be FIRED. Dam, where is that Canadian Trump Canada so badly needs. The snowflake fools who voted for the liberals are going to pay a big hefty tax dollar price for their stupidity. Sadly, I have to help pay for this illegal criminal activity that is being allowed to happen thanks to that stupid PM of ours. 

Indeed those criminal illegals are starting to fill up the stadium in Montreal who should have been picked up at the border and driven to the airport right away and given a free plane ride back home. It would be a lot cheaper for the taxpayer to do so. This having to accept claims by illegals who only have to shout refugee needs to be stopped now. The hell with the UN. Those morons don't have to worry about it like Canadians will have to. 

And why aren't the taxpayer's out demonstrating against this nonsense? I guess that dreaded word "racist" has them all scared from speaking out. Some Canadians demonstrated against Trump with no problem. But the flooding of this country with1000's of criminal illegals appears to be alright with them. What a country. :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

I was in Iraq hoping to help preclude the invasion.

That has got to be yet another of the myriad Omni lies because you don't exhibit anywhere near the intelligence, the ability to be in such a position. You have said you were a pilot. Who the hell would get some dumbass pilot to fill such a position? 

As usual you didn't read what I said, because you're apparently too arrogant and stupid to do so. You have probably never been much farther afield than the end of your block. 

Yup, Mr Diplomacy. Of course they would get someone like you. Omni visions of grandiose! 

Edited by hot enough

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Who the hell would get some dumbass pilot to fill such a position? 

The United Nations. That's who. I doubt they'll be looking a jerk like you up any time soon, so you can stay home.

Please, stay home.

Edited by Omni

On 8/5/2017 at 8:35 AM, capricorn said:

I guess you haven't noticed that all politicians of all stripe suck up to minorities and special interest groups to win their vote.

Sadly I have to agree with you that the conservatives were just as traitorous to Canada as the rest of the political party's are. They have no love for Canada, only contempt for Canada , and the taxpayer's who have to pay their salaries and have to put up with their bull chit. The silly thing about it all is that PC's  have nothing to lose if they take on this refugee crisis because the refugees will not be voting for them anyway. Dam conservatives anyway. They should get off their politically correct high horse, and speak up and try to save this country from liberal lunacy. This may be Canada's last chance of not becoming a third world hell hole nation in another couple of decades. Stop with the emotion and feely good chit and start using more common sense and logic for a bloody change, dam it. 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

This may be Canada's last chance of not becoming a third world hell hole nation in another couple of decades.

Committing genocide as part of your founding is a good definition of a third world hell hole. Supporting major war criminals who have turned myriad countries into those very third world hell holes is a very conservative thing to do. 

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Actually, you are hilarious, Omni, trying to pass yourself off as some diplomat, some angel of mercy. So you lied about being a pilot. You never were able to offer any decent explanations for anything. 

Well I'll venture a guess that if you ever get shot at it wont be because you're in a foreign country looking for WMD. 

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

This says it all. Anyone who is stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump has no business commenting on anything of import.

I wish that I could vote for a Trump like politician here in Canada. Trump is getting rid of his garbage and our feminist PM is helping to pick up that garbage, and bringing that garbage back home to Canada. I know that I am being ruled over by a bunch of useless liberal misfits who are out to destroy what was once a great WASP nation, and are now being allowed to turn it to a third world dump. Way the go, liberals. Your plan is working, bozos. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sadly I have to agree with you that the conservatives were just as traitorous to Canada as the rest of the political party's are. They have no love for Canada, only contempt for Canada , and the taxpayer's who have to pay their salaries and have to put up with their bull chit. The silly thing about it all is that PC's  have nothing to lose if they take on this refugee crisis because the refugees will not be voting for them anyway. Dam conservatives anyway. They should get off their politically correct high horse, and speak up and try to save this country from liberal lunacy. This may be Canada's last chance of not becoming a third world hell hole nation in another couple of decades. Stop with the emotion and feely good chit and start using more common sense and logic for a bloody change, dam it. 

Neoconservatives, I might add. There is a significant difference.

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Committing genocide as part of your founding is a good definition of a third world hell hole. Supporting major war criminals who have turned myriad countries into those very third world hell holes is a very conservative thing to do. 

I have done no such thing as supporting those war mongering zionist criminals that you refuse to acknowledge is behind it all. The ordinary tax paying American and Canadian are being forced to accept getting involved with all of the wars created by America because of our stupid puppet on a string politicians who are following the orders of their zionist masters. I wish that we had real true conservatives in this country rather than them all pretty much showing us that they are all just liberals in conservative clothing. 

21 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You voted for Harper, didn't you?

Harper was just another puppet on the zionist strings who had to go along with whatever wars those zionists have created. There is not one politician that will dare go against the orders of their zionist masters, and if they did, well their political career is over. Stop trying to act like this is not so. Try doing some internet searching on the zionist subject. David Duke and Brother Nathanael will give you the real low down on the zionist hoe down.  

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Neoconservatives, I might add. There is a significant difference.

All conservatives neo or not have to kiss the ring of the taboo and sacred never to be mentioned subject called zionism. That is life in the political world.  

1 hour ago, taxme said:

involved with all of the wars created by America because of our stupid puppet on a string politicians who are following the orders of their zionist masters.

Fer Kerist's sake, the US was raping and pillaging the planet long before Jewish people were accepted in the US. If the US didn't need Israel for propaganda purposes, they would have cut them loose long ago. There are many honest and just Jewish people who resist the war crimes and terrorism of Israel and the US.

As Hunger Strike Enters Fourth Week, IJAN Re-Affirms Our Solidarity

As the hunger strike of 1500 Palestinian prisoners for “Freedom and Dignity” enters its fourth week, the International Jewish anti-Zionist Network affirms its admiration for and solidarity with the hunger strikers The moment is becoming critical in every sense. The Israeli colonial regime is reportedly preparing to import foreign doctors to force-feed prisoners, and prisoners…

http://www.ijan.org/

14 hours ago, hot enough said:

You support the vicious crimes that cause these refugee problems, Betsy. The money should come straight out of your bank account!

And you pretend to be a christian. 

And you pretend to be like us.  :lol:

You and Omni ought to look back farther. 

Crimes and violence - especially war - has always been part of life.  Except that certain parts of the world still have their pathetic tribal wars (Rwanda massacre as an example) where-in genocide is done thru machete - and you can be certain that the cruelties inflicted are truly barbaric. 

You support the likes of Idi Amin, Ghaddafi, Assad, and other brutal dictators in the form of talibans and boko harams, and Isis.......who terrorize, torture and kill their own helpless people. 

To you, trying to give succor and relief to helpless, suffering  people, is, "meddling."

I don't know from under what rock of this world you come from.....but no matter where you live, you bring with you the same mentality that these despots hammer into their subjects. You swallowed everything: hook, line and sinker.

You don't hate us for the "atrocities" we did to people (heck, that's hypocritical of you when you side with despots).  And here you are, talking about hypocrisy! :rolleyes:  That's merely your talking point. Only fools will buy that line.

You hate the freedom we have.    You hate our way of life.  You hate our values. 

If you now live in a western civilization, you are a shining example why the western world should block the gates from certain people (who come from a certain part of the world, who have been brainwashed all their lives in fostering hatred towards the west).  

What you wear, will not change you. 

What you eat, will not change you.

What company you keep, will not change you. 

Where you now live, will not change you.  

You'll always have a deep-seated hatred for the western world.  Your words drip with it.  To the enemy, the West deserves its "comeuppance."   You show us clearly where your loyalty is.

How many more think like you?

It's just too bad that many liberals don't realize that.  It's like bringing wolves into the hen house.  They don't put too much thought in the welfare of their country as a whole.  They seem to think in segments. They don't see the big picture.

I don't know what Islamists hate more, the Jews or the West? 

But we do have an idea how it is to "earn" the hatred of these barbarians.........

.................by looking at how they obsessively and relentlessly plot for the annihilation of  the Jews.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Crimes and violence - especially war - has always been part of life.  Except that certain parts of the world still have their pathetic tribal wars (Rwanda massacre as an example) where-in genocide is done thru machete - and you can be certain that the cruelties inflicted are truly barbaric. 

The US doesn't do war, they do illegal invasions, they have slaughtered tens of millions. They have done their genocides in as brutal a fashion as anyone in the world. The Indonesian genocide saw machetes dismembering people alive, people beheaded with piano wire, one US proxy claimed to have beheaded 1000 people with piano wire, bragged about it. US State Department officials provided death lists and checked off names as they were done in. The US trained and supported butchers brag about their deeds openly and to this day. They say how they loved to watch US gangster movies to discover new, barbaric ways to slaughter people, all with the full support of the USA. 

Was it not barbaric, Betsy, to plan the genocide against the Iraqi people, where the US knew full well, discussed ahead of time, how destroying the water treatment plants would see possibly millions die? 

And you come out with this goofy, totally unsubstantiated notion that I support these actions in other countries. Pure Betsy piffle, a "christian" bearing false witness. The US supports these actions around the world by ALWAYS installing and supporting vicious right wing dictatorships. 

42 minutes ago, betsy said:

It's strictly envy that keeps these Islamists rolling.  They want to destroy what they can't have.

More piffle, Betsy. They want the US/UK to stop murdering their children, their relatives their people. They want them to stop stealing their wealth. You can't possibly be this ignorant about the history of the USA. They have been stealing lands and wealth for well over a century, committing genocides, raping, destroying cultures. Look at the illegal overthrow of the Hawaiian government. Clinton apologized for that. It was no different than what the Nazis did Has the US given the Hawaiians their land back?