Christian fined $12,000 for not removing his shoes.

36 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I would agree Canada is in serious trouble as a result of liberalism, multi-culturalism gone wonky, and generally the left wing which wants to destroy our Judeo-christian heritage.  Just saw the other day that a couple didn't have their baby's gender put on the birth certificate.  Some people apparently want children to decide themselves what gender they wish to be.  Bizarre.

Yeah, but as someone who acknowledges the silliness and downright egotism of the baby gender thing, I think I'd still rather have that than the whole Judeo-Christian thing. 

Much as I find most Judeo-Christians, individually, quite personable.

Edited by bcsapper

6 hours ago, blackbird said:

I would agree Canada is in serious trouble as a result of liberalism, multi-culturalism gone wonky, and generally the left wing which wants to destroy our Judeo-christian heritage.  Just saw the other day that a couple didn't have their baby's gender put on the birth certificate.  Some people apparently want children to decide themselves what gender they wish to be.  Bizarre.

I think that MH would think that this is very progressive and just fantastic for what those parents to have done. Hey little Johnny, you are considered to be a boy because you have a penis but you don't have to call yourself a boy if you don't want too. You could call yourself a girl and that will be ok also. There is nothing like trying to screw up a young kids head in his early years, eh? This just shows how bad this country has gone wonky.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not much of a news flash except possibly to taxme.  Let's see if he agrees that the Protocols are false, or whether it's an exposure of the plot against Christians as posted in the OP, plotted by the Zionist Media, except Ezra Levant.

"Lil elf" here. Well if you took the time to go to Brother Nathaniels website you might learn a little more about the joys of zionism. Arthur Topham has a website called Radical Press where you can also get some additional information about zionism. But then again you probably would not bother to go visit those websites anyway. They are just too radical and too far right for you to visit. I think that Argus is right about you. You never seem to offer up an opinion all that much on most posts but instead prefer at times to attack and mock anyone whom you disagree with.   

So, "lil elf" here again would like to know as to why you have gone off topic? You tell everyone else here who goes off topic to get back in line but yet you seem to do it quite a bit yourself. "Lil elf" here just saying. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

LOL.  You really are a confused 'lil elf...

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.778988

"Meet Ezra Levant....  He identifies as a Zionist and supporter of Israel"

So very confused... 

I am not a supporter of reactionary lying rags such as The Rebel (although it fits your double-standard of communication) however I do think Israel is an ally of ours and a friend to Canada.  I think if 1/2 of the lads who read The Rebel knew about Ezra they could have a problem with his religion, somehow...

So, "lil elf" wants to know as to what rags do you read and support for your source for news? I think that anyone who visits The Rebel at least will get the opportunity to get the other side of the story that the rags you read will not report. Judging from your replies you are a heavy visitor to fake news networks like CBC,CNN, MSNBC, and NYT, right? 

My personal opinion is that anyone that watches and listens to those rags mentioned above are a very confused people. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

1) So, "lil elf" wants to know as to what rags do you read and support for your source for news? 

2) Judging from your replies you are a heavy visitor to fake news networks like CBC,CNN, MSNBC, and NYT, right? 

3) My personal opinion is that anyone that watches and listens to those rags mentioned above are a very confused people. Just saying. 

1) News sources that use professionals, claim objectivity, and have some years and maybe a building behind them.

2) Sure, also the National Post, Globe and Mail, FOX, CTV.

3) Confused like someone who decries Zionist media, and whose favourite media is owned and run by a Zionist.  I see....

On 7/11/2017 at 4:27 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1) News sources that use professionals, claim objectivity, and have some years and maybe a building behind them.

2) Sure, also the National Post, Globe and Mail, FOX, CTV.

3) Confused like someone who decries Zionist media, and whose favourite media is owned and run by a Zionist.  I see....

(1)I would not call CNN/MSNBC/CBC/National Post or the NYT as great sources for professionalism and objectivity. Those fake and phony news sources have had years of practice at lying and deceiving and spreading bull chit to the fools who will listen to them. They have it all down pat. All this Russian bull about Trump has been proven all just a pile of bull chit, and yet I bet that you still think that the Russians are guilty as sin. If you want to see and listen to real journalism then try listening to Alternative sources like the many that I have mentioned here. You know the ones that you seem to feel are not professional or objective like the rags that you appear to subscribe too. 

(2)Fox is the only one that I will listen too. Hannity and Tucker always point out those you mentioned as nothing more than sources for fake and phony liberal/democratic media. FOX is now in the process being done bu it's fairly new owners to try and make FOX become a more liberal news network source rather than keep it as a mostly conservative one.

(3)I am not certain as to whether Ezra is a true Zionist or not but he does talk about stories and events and issues that the Zionists of the other so-called news sources will not talk about or will only report on them when they are left with no alternative but to report it. Other than that, The Rebel works well for me too want to get the other side of the story, the other side of the story that you probably are too lazy to want to be bothered to look into. But that is you and than there is me. But hey. 

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

That's rather obvious. And oh btw, that should be spelled "to" 

I should have wrote two? That would get someone like you with a small liberal mind that you obviously show all the time for you two really bring up here. This is what I mean when I say to you that you will never win with me. When I gotcha you come up with stupid things like how a word was spelled. What a loser snowflake. 

Hey, big news in the fake and phony liberal media today. They are now after Trump Jr. over nothing again. Let me know if they nail him on anything will you? Ha-ha-ha. 

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did you read the biography in Haaretz ?  I provided a link.

I did. Have you read any of the alternative media websites I have given you and did you go to those websites with an open mind? 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

I did. Have you read any of the alternative media websites I have given you and did you go to those websites with an open mind? 

We were just talking about Ezra.   I don't remember you sending me any of your white heritage links, and I'm not interested anyway.  I just wanted to point out that you decry Zionist media while you celebrate Zionist media.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

We were just talking about Ezra.   I don't remember you sending me any of your white heritage links, and I'm not interested anyway.  I just wanted to point out that you decry Zionist media while you celebrate Zionist media.

I have mentioned many alternative media websites that anyone can go too. It is quite obvious that you are not interested. But why should I care or be interested in what you send me? Maybe The Rebel is not a Zionist media outlet and maybe never was from the beginning. Whatever it has been a great source for real news for me. Works for me.  

Just now, taxme said:

But why should I care or be interested in what you send me? Maybe The Rebel is not a Zionist media outlet and maybe never was from the beginning. Whatever it has been a great source for real news for me. Works for me.  

What is a Zionist media outlet if not a media outlet owned and operated by a Zionist ?  Beats me.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What is a Zionist media outlet if not a media outlet owned and operated by a Zionist ?  Beats me.

The Rebel has been a great source of real news for me. get over it. Works for me. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Get over it ?  I'm actually glad that your ideological blindness has actually supplanted your odious, anti-Semitic values somehow.  It's like the broken cuckoo clock that is right twice a day... sort of...

Me anti-semitic?  Where did you ever get that stupid cuckoo clock idea from? Just where have I ever said that I am anti-jew? Quote please or stop spreading lies.

Edited by taxme

2 hours ago, Omni said:

You would think that to be an easy enough conclusion to arrive at.

One would think that after all these months of all this stupid liberal left wing nonsense about Trump and the Russians would show you that you have no clue as two what you ever say. All you seem to do is repeat a bunch of drivel coming from your zionist ilk. If you ever arrived at any conclusion that made any sense it would be the miracle of the month. But hey. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

One would think that after all these months of all this stupid liberal left wing nonsense about Trump and the Russians would show you that you have no clue as two what you ever say. All you seem to do is repeat a bunch of drivel coming from your zionist ilk. If you ever arrived at any conclusion that made any sense it would be the miracle of the month. But hey. 

Obviously you don't watch much news, or at least not anything more credible than the rebel, breitbart game show variety.I'll try and clue you in a little though, the Russia/Trump connection becomes more substantial on a daily basis. Have you bothered to understand the signifigance of the Junior emails?  

19 hours ago, Omni said:

Obviously you don't watch much news, or at least not anything more credible than the rebel, breitbart game show variety.I'll try and clue you in a little though, the Russia/Trump connection becomes more substantial on a daily basis. Have you bothered to understand the signifigance of the Junior emails?  

Well, it is for certain that I don't listen to fake news networks like CNN/CBC/MSNBC as examples like you do. CNN alone has been caught up in many of their lies about Trump, and had to apologize for their mistakes and lies. They even had to fire some of their reporters for lying. Reporters who were forced to play the lying game for their zionist masters. The Jr emails are going to go nowhere. There is nothing in any of what Jr did that can convict him on anything. Geez, when will all you brainwashed liberal lemons ever get this CNN bull chit out of your thick skulls?  

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

The Jr emails are going to go nowhere.

Oh yes they are. I wondered initially how he could be so stupid as to release them and make himself an obvious liar. But then I realized he was in desperation trying to get ahead of others who also had those emails, to try and blunt the impact. Unfortunately for him it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh yes they are. I wondered initially how he could be so stupid as to release them and make himself an obvious liar. But then I realized he was in desperation trying to get ahead of others who also had those emails, to try and blunt the impact. Unfortunately for him it didn't work.

Unfortunately for you it is not going to happen. You kept telling us all numerous times that Trump was going to be impeached, but it has no happened yet. What happened? I have proven you wrong many times, and yet you keep trying to spread the impeachment bull. Your credibility has gone to the dogs, and rightly so. You should give up while you are still somewhat ahead. Great advice, take it. ;)

On 06/07/2017 at 9:18 PM, bcsapper said:

Not every word, but enough to know it was ridiculous.

I find that $6,000 to each applicant is an appropriate amount to compensate them for the injury to dignity, feelings and self-respect caused by the respondent’s actions in this case.

I wonder how much you guys owe me!

We owe you nothing.

Your feet stink, so come back tomorrow.  :P

I'm not sure what the laws are regarding trespassing, but it seems fair to me that if you rent an apartment, since you are paying for it the only reason the landlord can enter without permission is for an emergency (like flood from plumbing, or what have you). Otherwise it's private property and they have to abide by your wishes.

Even as regards police entry into a home without a warrant, they cannot enter unless the resident permits it. Except for extenuating circumstances of course.

A fine of $12,000 is completely ridiculous given the circumstances. Hopefully the person can appeal this decision.