Sailors in trouble for being patriotic

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Exactly what's wrong with being called a racist anyway? Why shouldn't anyone who shares your views be Proud to be called one?

It's just another word for the state of feeling concerned isn't it?

(1)A badge of honor to be proud to wear in these days of anti-white hatred going on all over the world. 

(2)Exactly. And why should they not be proud to be called one. It is only applied by people who are just to ignorant to figure out as to what is being explained to them. They just want to take it out of context.They see someone criticizing some other racial group, and all of a sudden voila they have to be racist. I mean what else can they be, uhmm? I like to call those people poor brain washed stunned idiots. They cannot seem to be able to tell the difference between someone who is really promoting racism and hatred to someone who is just challenging or asking a simple question. Whiny snowflakes. 

(3)Every body here has concerns about something. Mine are just to politically incorrect for some here to handle. So, they cry like a baby and call me nasty words like racist. As if I really care. At least I can be honest about my beliefs where others just go along with the PC crowd. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You are on firm ground here, as the term "snowflake" has a very old and more recent political reincarnation in the United States.   Such terms are readily imported by Canada to facilitate political discourse, and have been for many years because they see it in U.S. media.

Thanks, good to hear. Most Canadians are pretty much a bunch of politically correct copycats anyway. Just saying. 

Just now, taxme said:

Thanks, good to hear. Most Canadians are pretty much a bunch of politically correct copycats anyway. Just saying. 

The "funny" thing is that critics of these lawful CF protesters have no problem with the province and federal government materially ignoring Mi'kmaq claims for unceded territory.   Land was never ceded by treaty.

Such is how the "racism" game is played in Canada.

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

And the rest of us use words we know the meaning of and that actually have meaning. I used to live in Ontario so I know what a snowflake is.

You should know by now as to why the word "snowflake" is being used these days? It's a brand new word that conservatives are now using to describe cry baby liberals. 

I am pretty sure that you did not know that snowflakes come in different sizes and shapes? But you didn't know that, now did you, eh? 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh I think no one here doubts you are honest about your beliefs. That's why the label keeps popping up I suppose. 

Well one would think that the fools who keep using that word would give up and stop using it. They said their piece now shut the f up. :D

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The "funny" thing is that critics of these lawful CF protesters have no problem with the province and federal government materially ignoring Mi'kmaq claims for unceded territory.   Land was never ceded by treaty.

Such is how the "racism" game is played in Canada.

Most Canadians really don't know much about their Indian history. Many here have shown that, and you as an American just pointed that out to them. Most Canadians only go by what the liberal fake media and lying governments tell them. Like the media and the government are great sources for real news. It's more like fake news that they like to offer.

Yup, question the Indian game and one gets called a racist. Typical response in Canada. When they cannot back up anything they say with proof, and they are questioned or challenged on what they say, they then reply with the typical word "racist". What a bunch of snowflakes. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

...when some liberal snowflake here calls me a racist.  

So they're a snowflake when they complain about being called things... and they're a snowflake for calling you things.

Ok, got it.  

It's something like you blaming the media for not being racist, and for creating canned controversies as in the OP yet you fall for them hook, line and sinker.  Like a snake who can't resist how delicious his tail looks....

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So they're a snowflake when they complain about being called things... and they're a snowflake for calling you things.

Ok, got it.  

It's something like you blaming the media for not being racist, and for creating canned controversies as in the OP yet you fall for them hook, line and sinker.  Like a snake who can't resist how delicious his tail looks....

(1)Yup. 

(2)Really now? 

(3)What the hell? 

5 hours ago, Omni said:

Stop being it, we'll stop describing it.

As long as liberal snowflakes like you keep calling me a racist, I will keep adding more racist badges to my den wall. It's getting mighty full. Slow down will you snowflake. :D

Edited by taxme

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

As long as liberal snowflakes like you keep calling me a racist, I will keep adding more racist badges to my den wall. It's getting mighty full. Slow down will you snowflake. :D

Badges eh? A very strange thing to be proud of.

Just now, Omni said:

Badges eh? A very strange thing to be proud of.

Just being proud of being one of those "proud boys". :D

I can prove to anyone here who is white that they are racist by just asking this simple question. If one is white and they had the choice of living in an all black community, or live in an all Mexican community, or live in an all muslim community, or live in an all east Indian community, or live in an all white community, which community do you think would be the choice of where those white people would prefer to go live? I am pretty dam sure that they would prefer to be with and go live in the all white community. If you said yes to an all white community then I just proved that you are a racist. 

This happened when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, and many people were told that they could go stay in the New Orleans dome for protection. When whites entered the dome they all went to the white side of the dome, and all the black people went to where all the black folk were. Racism at it's best for all to see. 

So Omni, and I am assuming that you are white, which community would you prefer to live in? Be honest. 

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Our veterans died for freedom and for Canada and to protect Canada from any form of invasion. But today those vets are being pretty much ignored for what they fought for and died for and are today being kicked in the azz by our dear leader JT who sees nothing wrong with telling people all over the world that they can enter Canada illegally. We are being invaded by thousands of criminal illegals, and JT has no problem with it. We are suppose to have laws here in Canada but yet your dear leader JT decides that it is alright to break some of our laws with no penalties applied. What else is he prepared to do to break more Canadian laws?

You should not be all so worried about what Hitler or Stalin did in the past, but you should be more concerned about your dear leader is doing to Canada. JT is an accomplice in the breaking of a Canadian law, and this is what our veterans soldiers fought and died for? Get your head out of the sand, will you.  

Ya Trudeau is so much worse than Hitler and Stalin ...! :/

Lol

3 hours ago, jacee said:

That's kinda ridiculous.

They call themselves "western chauvinists".

So? The West is Best, right? Where in the world is as sophisticated, technologically advanced, inclusive and fair, rich and powerful? Where? Nowhere. Seems that we did things right somehow, despite all the complaints.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

So? The West is Best, right? Where in the world is as sophisticated, technologically advanced, inclusive and fair, rich and powerful? Where? Nowhere. Seems that we did things right somehow, despite all the complaints.

Some might say that engaging in regime change interference to gain corporate access to other countries' natural resources - ie, wars-for-profit - doesn't make 'the west' a very nice guy.

1 hour ago, jacee said:

Some might say that engaging in regime change interference to gain corporate access to other countries' natural resources - ie, wars-for-profit - doesn't make 'the west' a very nice guy.

There are no perfect people and on perfect countries. But compared to the behaviour of everyone else, the West is by far the most benign power centre the world has ever known, and certainly cares more for the rights of others than the likes of the Chinese, or Russians, or Turks or Iranians.

58 minutes ago, Argus said:

There are no perfect people and on perfect countries. But compared to the behaviour of everyone else, the West is by far the most benign power centre the world has ever known, and certainly cares more for the rights of others than the likes of the Chinese, or Russians, or Turks or Iranians.

None of those countries has illegal invaded sovereign nations over 70 times since WWII like the USA has and none of them have killed people of other nations to the tune of tens of millions like the US has since WWII. And remember, the US is supposed to be the good guys. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Which of those are conducting 'regime change' wars-for-profit in other countries, creating millions of refugees?

The US is the most violent and invasive country in the world, consuming trillions of dollars of US taxpayers' money to profit a few ultra-rich people.

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Argus said:

There are no perfect people and on perfect countries.

That's meme number two after the dupes come to the realization that the US is deeply evil, has always been deeply evil, totally contrary to the propaganda about being a kind, benevolent nation, a savior of the oppressed, all the total BS that the US movies portray.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jacee said:

Which of those are conducting 'regime change' wars-for-profit in other countries, creating millions of refugees?

All of them.

40 minutes ago, jacee said:

The US is the most violent and invasive country in the world, consuming trillions of dollars of US taxpayers' money to profit a few ultra-rich people.

Utter drivel.

22 minutes ago, Argus said:

All of them.

Utter drivel.

A simple retort, Argus, but no discussion. Why? Because you know it's true. And you certainly don't want Jacee to continue and provide proof that you really don't even need to know the truth.

Edited by hot enough