Supreme Court Decision to Review Trump's Immigration Ban

5 hours ago, Omni said:

The SC will speak in October. I suspect the constitution will reign.

Just another win for Trump, and another loss for the democrats. Democrats can't even win elections anymore. They just lost a few. The party is over for the democrats, and with all their lies, their corruption, their illegal bribes and payoffs, and their many other crimes coming out these days one can only hope that we will see many of them peering thru their cell bars one day. I have already seen one picture on the internet of Hillary peering thru her cell bars, and she was not looking to happy. Well, I guess that she asked for it and now she got it. :D

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Um, October Is still a few months away.

And Trump will win again like he always does. The democratic humpty-dumpty has fallen off the wall, and is lying in a thousand pieces all over the ground. What a shame, eh? :D

7 hours ago, betsy said:

Those lower court judges are all liberals!  The Dems are really out to derail Trump every step of the way!  Even at the expense of national security.

Shame.

Those courts have all been staffed with Obama democratic hacks who have no love for America. Trump is going to fix and shut down that little bunch of liberal losers, and their undemocratic club. 

F@ck Trump....

The Americans whether the liberals or the hard headed conservatives are at such a disarray they have no clue they are coming or going.

Americans I speak to know what a sh!te he is as a president and so far has delivered f@ck all on his promises. They just support him in the absence of any other credible opposition. Pence? Nahhh!

6 hours ago, taxme said:

And Trump will win again like he always does. The democratic humpty-dumpty has fallen off the wall, and is lying in a thousand pieces all over the ground. What a shame, eh? :D

I think we all know who is in a thousand pieces. If he could only keep his hair on straight.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah no, The SC will hear arguments in October. Then they will decide.

Do I have to do this to you again?

A limited version of U.S. President Donald Trump’s travel ban will go into effect Thursday morning, after a Supreme Court ruling gave the administration a limited victory on the issue.

That's tomorrow morning, if you in fact live in the west. I'm guessing that you're actually Turkish.

The ban is considered 'limited' because:

The top court’s ruling exempts visitors and refugee applicants from the ban if they have a “bona fide relationship” with someone in the country.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/trump-travel-ban-explainer/article35474746/

Other than that, it's balls to the wall. You must feel so disappointed now, because you've been peddling the "wait until October" line all day.
Poor little Omni fella.

A VERY limited version. And the SC will decide in Oct. And oftenwrong is wrong again.

You wish I was, poor little fella. By then the travel ban will be over anyway. The original executive order for the travel ban was only for 90 days, and was stated to be necessary for the reason below-

Mr. Trump’s order only sought to halt travellers from the six countries for 90 days, to give the administration time to review the screening procedures for those visa applicants.

July- August- September, for those of us who use the Gregorian calendar.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

You wish I was, poor little fella. By then the travel ban will be over anyway. The original executive order for the travel ban was only for 90 days, and was stated to be necessary for the reason below-

Mr. Trump’s order only sought to halt travellers from the six countries for 90 days, to give the administration time to review the screening procedures for those visa applicants.

July- August- September, for those of us who use the Gregorian calendar.

Well good for you. You did get a few facts straight. The SC still has to deal with an EO that was unconstitutional/ If I was an American taxpayer I'd be pissed off at the waste of time and money over this nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

A VERY limited version.

"The ruling leaves a lot of interpretation for customs and immigration officials about whose relationships are bona fide, what constitutes a legitimate “entity” in the U.S. and who ultimately makes those calls."

If you've been following the news (we know you haven't... you just follow opinions) you'd know that officials have been quite enthusiastically denying people entry to the US wherever they have the discretion to do so. All they need to do is say no. Anyone who doesn't like it can file claim for an appeal, to be heard at a later date. Much later.

Well good for you. You did get a few facts straight. The SC still has to deal with an EO that was unconstitutional/ If I was an American taxpayer I'd be pissed off at the waste of time and money over this nonsense.

I'd like to gloat, and I will, but really you just need to read the news a bit more closely there fella. Give it some time and you too can be like me.

Well, maybe not quite

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

"The ruling leaves a lot of interpretation for customs and immigration officials about whose relationships are bona fide, what constitutes a legitimate “entity” in the U.S. and who ultimately makes those calls."

If you've been following the news (we know you haven't... you just follow opinions) you'd know that officials have been quite enthusiastically denying people entry to the US wherever they have the discretion to do so. All they need to do is say no. Anyone who doesn't like it can file claim for an appeal, to be heard at a later date. Much later.

And again you're mixing apples and oranges. The ability of immigration officials you speak of has long since been available. It's the Muslim specificity which makes Trumpy boys ban unconstitutional.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kactus said:

F@ck Trump....

The Americans whether the liberals or the hard headed conservatives are at such a disarray they have no clue they are coming or going.

Americans I speak to know what a sh!te he is as a president and so far has delivered f@ck all on his promises. They just support him in the absence of any other credible opposition. Pence? Nahhh!

The millions of followers of Trump on Twitter don't appear to have the same opinion(bs)that you are trying to push here. Wherever Trump goes to meet the people, the people come out by the thousands. The only reason why America is in any kind of disarray is because of those bloody fake and phony far left lying liberal media outfits that are always trying to do everything they can to try make it appear as though America is all screwed up. That useless liberal media are even behind the push to get more riots going in the streets of America. Apparently, Trump has delivered plenty of promises, and so far has delivered. Go to Trump News to get more of what Trump has done, and stop listening to the lying and fake outfits like CNN and NY Times for your news. It is time for you to start smartening up. 

So, all those Americans that you say you have spoken too were they all just Trump haters like you? I bet you they were? Nice try, liberal loser. It does not work for me. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Apparently, Trump has delivered plenty of promises, and so far has delivered. Go to Trump News

Apparently? Maybe in the trump news world. I didn't even know there was trump news. It must be quite the gong show.But please tell us what he has delivered on, besides appointing a SC judge. 

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Apparently? Maybe in the trump news world. I didn't even know there was trump news. It must be quite the gong show.But please tell us what he has delivered on, besides appointing a SC judge. 

Well, I know for a fact that if I were to produce anything, I know that you would respond with some nonsense reply like where did you get that bull from "Breibart"? I am glad that there are websites like Breibart around. Breibart challenges and questions all your liberal lying fake news nonsense that you enjoy trying to spread around here about Trump.

Three CNN reporters just got fired from CNN for making false accusations about Trump and Russia which you tried to spread around here as real news. Your fired. :P

I will give you a couple of websites for you to go too which will point out to you as to what Trump promises are being kept. The Next News Network and End Times Prophecy Network websites should help you out. Enjoy. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, I know for a fact that if I were to produce anything, I know that you would respond with some nonsense reply like where did you get that bull from "Breibart"? I am glad that there are websites like Breibart around. Breibart challenges and questions all your liberal lying fake news nonsense that you enjoy trying to spread around here about Trump.

Three CNN reporters just got fired from CNN for making false accusations about Trump and Russia which you tried to spread around here as real news. Your fired. :P

I will give you a couple of websites for you to go too which will point out to you as to what Trump promises are being kept. The Next News Network and End Times Prophecy Network websites should help you out. Enjoy. 

WOW, you really are duped by the fake news! Come to think of it, I guess it's not really that big a surprise. Are you a practicing JW?

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

WOW, you really are duped by the fake news! Come to think of it, I guess it's not really that big a surprise. Are you a practicing JW?

Well pardner, it is for dam sure that I ain't no practicing lying liberal. Your fired. 

On 2017-06-28 at 2:52 PM, taxme said:

They got fired because they used a single anonymous source which violates CNN editorial standards. Whether the source was accurate or not hasn't been established.

The only thing that will get you fired at FOX is molesting your fellow female employees for a couple of decades.

On 6/28/2017 at 2:35 PM, Omni said:

Now you know that there is a Trump News website. There is also The Next News Network and End Times Prophesy News plus the Right Edition websites that will tell you what Trump has done and is going to do to drain the swamp of that liberal/democratic ilk that you appear to love so much. Deplorable.The only Gong shows doing the circuit these days are CNN, MSNBC, CBC and the New York Slime. True sources for fictional news and fake news sources. I am sure glad to see Neil Gorsuch got a job on the SC. Now those other liberal and democratic appointees have a true conservative to have to live with, and will not put up with their liberal lies, and their anti-Constitutional nonsense. Yahoo.