Is this really racism

We need to know why she asks for a "white" doctor. If she were planning to paint him, no it was not racist. If she is thinking that being lighter skinned make someone more talented or decent or something similar, yes it is racist and dont forget that we all are racists. If I had two change that having a Turkish doctor and a Canadian doctor, I would choose the Turkish one because he will care more about me because he is also a racist.

Edited by Altai

6 hours ago, Altai said:

We need to know why she asks for a "white" doctor. If she were planning to paint him, no it was not racist. If she is thinking that being lighter skinned make someone more talented or decent or something similar, yes it is racist and dont forget that we all are racists. If I had two change that having a Turkish doctor and a Canadian doctor, I would choose the Turkish one because he will care more about me because he is also a racist.

I know that here in the lower mainland of BC, all the taxi drivers are pretty much all East Indian. I have read of incidents where non-East Indian passengers have taken one of those taxis and had to put up listening to East Indian music until they got to their destination.

And then we are told that they are happy to be Canadian and are ready and willing to become Canadian and want to assimilate into Canadian culture. Ha-ha-ha. If they did then they would be listening to an English radio station, not an E.I. one. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I know that here in the lower mainland of BC, all the taxi drivers are pretty much all East Indian. I have read of incidents where non-East Indian passengers have taken one of those taxis and had to put up listening to East Indian music until they got to their destination.

And then we are told that they are happy to be Canadian and are ready and willing to become Canadian and want to assimilate into Canadian culture. Ha-ha-ha. If they did then they would be listening to an English radio station, not an E.I. one. Just saying. 

Is not it the same for you too ? You are always trying to climb up like olive oil. Why do you not listen Native American musics and do not assimilate into America culture ? ha - ha - ha ?
You can start from here 

11 minutes ago, Altai said:

Is not it the same for you too ? You are always trying to climb up like olive oil. Why do you not listen Native American musics and do not assimilate into America culture ? ha - ha - ha ?
You can start from here 

Pretty cool music. I like it.  :) 

9 minutes ago, Altai said:

Yeah its played before scalping off white men.

By the way, are there a phrase in English as "scalp off", I invented it right now -_-

At least the white man civilized them. Before the white man came along the native indians were always fighting and killing each other. The white man put an end to that sick practice. At least the white men didn't scalp the indians alive like the indians did to the white man. Where the white man has shown up they brought with them peace and good order and created many of the modern day conveniences that we have and live in today. So, just what did the native indian have to offer man kind other than how to scalp a white man?  

Over to you, scalp off. 

On 23.10.2017 at 11:49 PM, taxme said:

At least the white man civilized them. Before the white man came along the native indians were always fighting and killing each other. The white man put an end to that sick practice. At least the white men didn't scalp the indians alive like the indians did to the white man. Where the white man has shown up they brought with them peace and good order and created many of the modern day conveniences that we have and live in today. So, just what did the native indian have to offer man kind other than how to scalp a white man?  

Over to you, scalp off. 

We have discussed this before in another topic. Stop trying to create stupid excuses. You dont have right to invade their lands whatever story you fabricate in your pink dream World. You also have massacred them in various ways. So you didnt assimilate into Native culture but you forced them to be disappear together their culture and today you  hypocritically want new coming migrants to be assimilate into your culture, you are disgusting.

Edited by Altai
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2017 at 3:49 PM, taxme said:

At least the white man civilized them. Before the white man came along the native indians were always fighting and killing each other.

What a grand hypocrite!! Had you done a wee bit of study in history, even remembering the propagandist movies you've seen, you would know that the white man is the world's leader in fighting and killing each other.

The white man put an end to that sick practice. At least the white men didn't scalp the indians alive like the indians did to the white man.

American whites were scalping Indians and slaughtering them long before there was the "nation" known as the USA.

The California government paid a bounty on Indian heads, men, women and children. 

Where the white man has shown up they brought with them peace and good order and created many of the modern day conveniences that we have and live in today. So, just what did the native indian have to offer man kind other than how to scalp a white man?  

That sounds just like a Hitler argument for him "helping" the Jewish people.

4 hours ago, Altai said:

We have discussed this before in another topic. Stop trying to create stupid excuses. You dont have right to invade their lands whatever story you fabricate in your pink dream World. You also have massacred them in various ways. So you didnt assimilate into Native culture but you forced them to be disappear together their culture and today you  hypocritically want new coming migrants to be assimilate into your culture, you are disgusting.

Too late, their lands have already been invaded hundreds of years ago, and there is not a thing that can be done about that now.

I did not massacre anyone because I was not around when all of this happened way back then. Hello? 

And why would anyone in the right mind at the time or even today would want to assimilate into their culture anyway? Look at how they lived long before the "pink" man came along. I would prefer to live in a house with all the comforts in it, than live in a tent with no running water or heat. Just saying. 

Many Indian cultures have come back with the help of the "pink" man today. The "pink" man has been paying them back for decades now. If some still live in poverty, well at least the "pink" man has tried to get them out of poverty. 

And why shouldn't anyone immigrating to Canada be assimilated? If one immigrates to another country than they should be willing to assimilate into that countries culture, not carry on like they were back home. Otherwise, why did they move to Canada or another country? 

Stop trying to create stupid talk. 

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

What a grand hypocrite!! Had you done a wee bit of study in history, even remembering the propagandist movies you've seen, you would know that the white man is the world's leader in fighting and killing each other.

American whites were scalping Indians and slaughtering them long before there was the "nation" known as the USA.

The California government paid a bounty on Indian heads, men, women and children. 

That sounds just like a Hitler argument for him "helping" the Jewish people.

1. The Arabs and Africans and Asians have done a pretty good job when it comes to fighting and killing one another. Hello? 

2. And American Indians were scalping white men. So, what is your point here? 

3. That was then, this is now. There is no bounty being paid today for Indian heads. That practice stopped long ago by the white man. Hello? 

4. You need to learn a bit more about the real Hitler, and not keep listening to and reading all about the lies told about Hitler that has been written by the chosen ones. Easy to find. Just go on the internet. I did, and I found what I read about Hitler was contrary to what I have been always told about Hitler. Just saying. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

3. That was then, this is now. There is no bounty being paid today for Indian heads. That practice stopped long ago by the white man. Hello? 

Was it? It was one of the more favored forms of murder by the US death squads in Indonesia. One US paid proxy killer bragged about doing it on over a thousand victims with a thin piano wire. 

The funny thing is you seem to think that you, "just saying" actually means something.

On occasion, it has.

Edited by hot enough

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

Was it? It was one of the more favored forms of murder by the US death squads in Indonesia. One US paid proxy killer bragged about doing it on over a thousand victims with a thing piano wire. 

The funny thing is you seem to think that you, "just saying" actually means something.

On occasion, it has.

Well, it works for me just fine, and that is all that matters. Just saying.  :D

19 minutes ago, hot enough said:

What kind of a human being focuses on themselves when there are such deeply evil concerns raised?

So, what do you expect me to do about all the evil that is going on in the world? I cannot take on the globalist establishment that pretty much runs and rules the world. They are too powerful and very rich and they control our politicians and the media for the ordinary Joe and Mary human being like me to take on. You can talk all you want about what America is doing but no one really cares. Only you here. It's alright to show that you care but what has it done for you so far? I will bet not a dam thing. And you no doubt have noticed that? 

I can bitch all I want here about multiculturalism, bilingualism, foreign-aid, massive third world immigration but nobody except maybe for one or two here really cares all that much about those issues that concern me. I bet you that I could get more people out for a tree planting ceremony than to get to join me in the fight for real change that would save the taxpayer's trillions in tax dollars. 

It has become a world of me-me, and more and all about me-me-me. 50 people died and five hundred wounded in Las Vegas a short while ago. Did the world come to a halt and started to grieve for those wounded or killed for weeks in Europe or Africa or Asia after the massacre? Nope. Life went on because no one really gives a chit about what happened. It is already forgotten by most of the world. 

Hey, as long as I am alright, that is all that matters is the motto of the day. You will just have to learn to live with it. I do. Just saying. 

On 23/10/2017 at 3:49 PM, taxme said:

At least the white man civilized them. Before the white man came along the native indians were always fighting and killing each other. The white man put an end to that sick practice. 

WOW! You must have a whole different definition of "civilized". 

The white men virtually wiped them out and then tried to knock the "Indian" out of the rest of them. 

BTW, how do you know how they lived before white men showed up? 

Edited by Thinkinoutsidethebox

Interesting thread, regarding the first post my inclination is she should be able to request anybody she wants. 

Visiting a doctor can be a very personal experience, I think we should be able to ask for whomever we want. If she is racist in other aspects of her life that should be addressed separately. 

Personally I wouldn't care who helps me as long as they are competent but I've met a few health professionals that (through no fault of their own) I'm sure would make some women quite uncomfortable. It's not racist or sexist, it's just the way it is. 

7 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

WOW! You must have a whole different definition of "civilized". 

The white men virtually wiped them out and then tried to knock the "Indian" out of the rest of them. 

BTW, how do you know how they lived before white men showed up? 

Well, I know that they did not live in homes with running water and central heating like you and I do or drove vehicles or ATV's or received taxpayer's welfare tax dollars. You should know how they all lived way before the white man came along. TV showed us how they all lived. There is not one race on earth that can say that they were without sin in any way. All races have shown us just how one human being can be to another human being. Still, you have to admit that the white man did stop the Indians from constantly killing one another. At least that was a step in the right direction, uhmm? 

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, I know that they did not live in homes with running water and central heating like you and I do or drove vehicles or ATV's or received taxpayer's welfare tax dollars. You should know how they all lived way before the white man came along. TV showed us how they all lived. There is not one race on earth that can say that they were without sin in any way. All races have shown us just how one human being can be to another human being. Still, you have to admit that the white man did stop the Indians from constantly killing one another. At least that was a step in the right direction, uhmm? 

Are you for real? 

21 minutes ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Are you for real? 

Maybe you should be asking that question of yourself? "Are you for real"? I know that you and most other people do not like to hear or read anything from anyone who talks common sense and logic and speaks politically incorrect. But when it comes to most people they pretty much dwell in a world of emotionalism and foolish talk, and would prefer to be seen as politically correct.

I said it like it is, and you did not like it. That is your problem for I am politically incorrect and I am quite happy being that way. Not everyone wants to be and think like you do. In my case, I thank gawd for that. The elite establishment and their fake liberal media, and our puppet on a string politically correct politicians can't feed me bull chit anymore. I am to wise to them and their game now and I do not read or listen to their crap that they enjoy trying to spread. Maybe you do, but that is you. :D

Tell me you're twelve years old :(

What TV are you watching that portrays natives in that way? You do realize that most TV is make believe right? 

You really believe whiteman saved the "savages"? It never occurred to you they were doing just fine before the Europeans showed up?  Houses, running water, central heating, TV, cars and ATVs don't make mankind civil... And another thing, most of what you listed wasn't even invented until over a hundred years later...

You're not politically incorrect, you are severely misinformed...

I can't believe we are having this conversation :unsure:

On 10/28/2017 at 7:01 PM, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Tell me you're twelve years old :(

What TV are you watching that portrays natives in that way? You do realize that most TV is make believe right? 

You really believe whiteman saved the "savages"? It never occurred to you they were doing just fine before the Europeans showed up?  Houses, running water, central heating, TV, cars and ATVs don't make mankind civil... And another thing, most of what you listed wasn't even invented until over a hundred years later...

You're not politically incorrect, you are severely misinformed...

I can't believe we are having this conversation :unsure:

Tell me that you are still in grade three? 

Just look at the reserves that they live on. They live in shacks except maybe for the Indian chief. My wife's uncle told us of stories in Nova Scotia  where the white man would build many houses for the Indians to live in, and in winter they would tear off the walls on the inside and use that wood to heat up the house because they were to lazy to go out and get some fire wood to heat up their home.

The Europeans tried to help them but got the finger instead. Many of those things mentioned above were eventually invented and given to the Indians which we all know were not turned down by them. And they still use them today thanks to the white man. I can bet you that the Indians of today would not want to go back to the good old days. Would you like to go back two or three hundred years and live like what the Europeans had to live thru in those past centuries? I know dam well you would not want to, and neither the Indians. 

You are politically correct and you really are misinformed. You read and listen way too much to liberal bull chit. 

Well, believe it. You are having a conversation with a person who tells it like it is, unlike you, who is terrified to do the same for fear of being called a racist or something like that. Sad for you. 

You need to go right back to when white man first invaded North America. 

Imagine someone shows up on your doorstep and says "Your property is mine, you can have a little room out in the yard. You are not recognized as a citizen here, your children will be taken away and will not be allowed to practice any features of your culture. We will do this for generations, we will throw you food, shelter, to quench our guilt a bit but we will continue piping our culture into "your" home. We will continue to insult and quash any attempt by you to move ahead through racism because we are "civilized" and you are a savage." 

Racism is still alive and thriving... 

Edited by Thinkinoutsidethebox

18 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

You need to go right back to when white man first invaded North America. 

Imagine someone shows up on your doorstep and says "Your property is mine, you can have a little room out in the yard. You are not recognized as a citizen here, your children will be taken away and will not be allowed to practice any features of your culture. We will do this for generations, we will throw you food, shelter, to quench our guilt a bit but we will continue piping our culture into "your" home. We will continue to insult and quash any attempt by you to move ahead through racism because we are "civilized" and you are a savage." 

Racism is still alive and thriving... 

Why don't people like you try to get real? Why do you always want to keep bringing up the past all the time? Is it that you just have too much time on your hands or you don't have anything else to talk about? There is no racism happening today against the Indian. If there were, why has the white man/woman been giving them millions of tax dollars for decades now to try to make up for past sins done to them by old whitey? Maybe it is time for you to start worrying about old whitey for a change. They are the ones that are now being taken over by foreigners from other lands. And I can tell you that once those new foreigners take over there will be no more money being handed out to the Indian. Right now they have it good with old whitey being in the majority right now. Why the Indian always wants to bite the hand that feeds them is beyond me. One day they may just pay for their stupidity of always blaming the white people for their woes. 

Hey, you never know.