Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Still no evidence, OftenWrong, Dop, ... for the US conspiracy theory. Should we start a count of posts where you provide no evidence and create diversions? 

I think I have plenty of evidence that you're a 9-11 Troother. I think a few others also amassed a pile of evidence of this.

34 minutes ago, Omni said:

no I think we'll start one around how often you dodge common sense questions. Who do you think were the hijackers?

What a joke! You can't providence any evidence that hijackers existed.

Let's see you deny reality once more by dodging straight science, straight reality. 

1. Do you deny that the US government developed nanothermite in the 1990s?

2. Do you deny that unreacted nanothermite particles were found in WTC dust?

3. Do you deny that the by-products of thermitic reactions were found in WTC dust, iron microspheres in volumes 1500 times greater than that of normal office dust?

4. Do you deny the molten and vaporized steel described by FEMA, pictures of which anyone can see?

5. Do you deny the molten and fused steel and concrete, one named the Meteorite and housed in a 911 museum? 

6. Do you deny the molten handguns found and stored in a 911 museum?

36 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I think I have plenty of evidence that you're a 9-11 Troother. I think a few others also amassed a pile of evidence of this.

Still no evidence from the science deniers. Why?

Here are some easy questions for you to illustrate how important science is to you, Dop.

3. Do you deny that the by-products of thermitic reactions were found in WTC dust, iron microspheres in volumes 1500 times greater than that of normal office dust?

4. Do you deny the molten and vaporized steel described by FEMA, pictures of which anyone can see?

5. Do you deny the molten and fused steel and concrete, one named the Meteorite and housed in a 911 museum? 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

What a joke! You can't providence any evidence that hijackers existed.

So it was simply pilot error, on 4 planes on the same day? Wow, that's the most far fetched idea of yours yet. Maybe Bush was able to hack the auto pilot/flight directors and take over the planes? How come he screwed up and put one into a field?

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

So it was simply pilot error, on 4 planes on the same day? Wow, that's the most far fetched idea of yours yet. Maybe Bush was able to hack the auto pilot/flight directors and take over the planes? How come he screwed up and put one into a field?

Where is your evidence for hijackers, Omni?

Why are you spouting off on wacky theories? Are you afraid to provide evidence? 

While you are at it, provide evidence for you contention, made long ago, that the twin towers were designed to only take the impact at 250 knots? You've been asked many times and you always flee, like you have always fled from the six easy Yes/No questions that have been provided to so many of you.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why are you spouting off on wacky theories? Are you afraid to provide evidence? 

While you are at it, provide evidence for you contention, made long ago, that the twin towers were designed to only take the impact at 250 knots? You've been asked many times and you always flee, like you have always fled from the six easy Yes/No questions that have been provided to so many of you.

Ah, planes don't usually fly themselves into buildings. Granted it sometimes happens accidentally, but usually not on clear days, especially while under ATC guidance. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah, planes don't usually fly themselves into buildings. Granted it sometimes happens accidentally, but usually not on clear days, especially while under ATC guidance. 

Where is your explanation for the Murrary Street engine not being the engine type used on the 767-200 that was alleged to have crashed into WTC2? It is, according to independent researchers, used on the Boeing 747. 

How do you reconcile that huge discrepancy in the US official conspiracy theory?

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

Answer the question.

Answer the many questions you are too frightened to answer.

Why did the planes ceash into buildings if they weren't hijacked?

Why are you asking so many questions whose only purpose is to create diversions for you from addressing the substantitive questions of science?

You'll have to ask the real perpetrators of the events of 911. That will come out in court.

10 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You'll have to ask the real perpetrators of the events of 911. That will come out in court.

Unfortunately we can't have the perpetrators testify, since they are splattered all over the rubble of the planes they were flying and the buildings they hit.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Unfortunately we can't have the perpetrators testify, since they are splattered all over the rubble of the planes they were flying and the buildings they hit.

Non sequitur. 

How about the Murray Street engine? Are you supposed to be a fly guy? Finally an area where you pretend you know something. 

And here are some easy questions for you to illustrate how important science is to you.

On 6/10/2017 at 7:51 PM, Omni said:

How many videos of planes flying into buildings at high speed do you need to see until you get the point?

There was one video on the internet that showed one of the planes wings flying thru a building before it hit one of the towers. Then there were the explosions being heard from firemen on the seen that sounded like explosives going off in the basement. Then the W7 building came tumbling down for no good reason at all except from being brought down by explosives. Larry Silverstein owner of the twin towers was over heard telling a fire chief to "pull it". Someone wanted that W7 building blown up. Then there was a BBC woman reporter reporting that the W7 building just came tumbling down. The only problem here is that the building was still standing up right behind her on camera for all to see. Even before a proper investigation could be done all the debris was immediately picked up and removed from the scene of the crime, and shipped off to China. No investigation could now be done.There is more to this picture then what we have been told. Everything that happened on that day appears to be a planned conspiracy. But hey, too some here conspiracies are all a bunch of hog wash. 

29 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Some Canadians support war crimes and terrorism just to line their pockets. 

I went with defense stocks for my portfolio. Expect they'll do a lot of business in the next few years... as always.
I sleep better at night because of it.

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I went with defense stocks for my portfolio. Expect they'll do a lot of business in the next few years... as always.
I sleep better at night because of it.

Still zilch for proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory.

What a bunch of know-nothings!

Some masquerading as scientists.

1 hour ago, Omni said:

And what you just posted is mostly that.

Prove what taxme wrote was hogwash, Omni. I've put it all in neat little bundles for you. Given how thorough you are with your attention to scientific detail, this could be a grand learning experience for everyone. True or False with proof/evidence.

People can choose one:

A. Omni will chicken out as usual. 

B. Omni will not address a thing.

C. Omni will flit around providing as much obfuscation as possible.

1. There was one video on the internet that showed one of the planes wings flying thru a building before it hit one of the towers.

2. Then there were the explosions being heard from firemen on the seen that sounded like explosives going off in the basement.

3. Then the W7 building came tumbling down for no good reason at all except from being brought down by explosives.

4. Larry Silverstein owner of the twin towers was over heard telling a fire chief to "pull it". Someone wanted that W7 building blown up.

5. Then there was a BBC woman reporter reporting that the W7 building just came tumbling down. The only problem here is that the building was still standing up right behind her on camera for all to see. 

6. Even before a proper investigation could be done all the debris was immediately picked up and removed from the scene of the crime, and shipped off to China. No investigation could now be done.There is more to this picture then what we have been told.

8 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A. Omni will chicken out as usual. 

HE will ignore the common sense question as to how did tons of explosives and miles of det cord get implanted into the towers, and nobody saw a thing. We know who the chicken is here. Or more like a duck I'd say, wobbling around in a fall fair shooting gallery.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

HE will ignore the common sense question as to how did tons of explosives

I answered that. I said I don't know. Do you know?

We both know they got it in there because there was nanothermite and the by products of nanothermite in WTC dust. 

Do you deny that there was nanothermite and the by products of nanothermite in WTC dust?

Now it is your turn to address your slanderous comment that taxme's ideas were hogwash.

And you can address the 6 easy Yes/No questions you have been studiously avoiding. 

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Prove it, after you address taxme's issue and the 6 easy Yes/No questions.

Because there is no evidence it did happen. And you simply can't answer simply how it could have. I await your explanation of the great conspiracy theory.

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

Because there is no evidence it did happen. And you simply can't answer simply how it could have. I await your explanation of the great conspiracy theory.

So sneakily, no actually, transparently incoherent, Omni. You excel at this. The "great conspiracy theory" is the US government conspiracy theory, the one that you, no one has provided a lick of evidence for. 

Prove it, after you address taxme's issue and the 6 easy Yes/No questions.