Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Look...you're free to believe it's all a big Zio-Jew Conspiracy in order to make Green Cheese a biofuel.

It's not going to change the fact that these sites have been photographed from orbit.

And when SpaceX or some other group drops a camera onto the surface and gives you those high res photos you crave...then where does the conspiracy drift? Elon Musk was behind it all? WW2 and the following Cold War were just to hide the fake US Moonshots of the future?

You see where I'm going....or not.

Yup, I see where you are going. Trying to make yourself believe that it was impossible for a conspiracy to have taken place. But plenty of evidence out there also shows that it could have been all a part of a conspiracy. America needed a good excuse to get involved with a war in the Middle East. What better way to get a war going than blow up two buildings and blame it on Saddam. Websites GlobalResearch and AE9/11 will explain it all to you if you are willing to take the time to read and listen to what they have to say about 9/11. Hey, I am just doing what anyone should be doing about any incident or event that has happened? Read and listen to both sides of the story. To know one side of a story is to know nothing at all. Try it sometime. 

Do you now see where I am going? 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, the question I ask again is why have they not gone back since?  They were suppose to have landed on the moon in the sixties. By now America should have bases there by now. 

Just wondering why. 

They probably went to the moon alright by circling around it. Some believe that no one walked on the moon. We all go by what the media and politicians tell us. But those two are well known for shooting the bull. So, why have they not gone back since their last landing? Are they bored with going to the moon now? You tell me. 

I don't know. Seems kinda pointless now though. In retrospect, if you called the whole exercise since the first successful landing a waste of money I'd be hard pressed to make an argument against you. Like climbing Everest, the first time was an achievement but who remembers the name of the second one to do it?  

No question in my mind that they did land there, though, and I'll be cheering as loud as anyone when they land on Mars.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yeah...the Jews did it.

Well, there are many who believe just that. Brother Nathaniel website can pretty much explain it all to you. Now it is up to you as to whether you want to go check out what he has to say. It's all up to you now. The ball is in your court. Just saying. 

36 minutes ago, Grand Mal said:

I don't know. Seems kinda pointless now though. In retrospect, if you called the whole exercise since the first successful landing a waste of money I'd be hard pressed to make an argument against you. Like climbing Everest, the first time was an achievement but who remembers the name of the second one to do it?  

No question in my mind that they did land there, though, and I'll be cheering as loud as anyone when they land on Mars.

I hope that I am still alive to see the day that some country lands men on Mars. I will be cheering as loud as I can about it also. Mars would be far more interesting to go visit than the moon. 

I await. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 4:36 PM, dre said:

There's really no proof of ANY account. All we know is that the planes hit the buildings, and that the report of what actually happened was almost completely redacted (kept classified).

This illustrates a profound ignorance of the science and the events of 911, dre. This is what makes it so easy for the US government to pull off so many scams/false flags, a stunningly gullible public.

The only evidence based position is "who the hell knows". I don't buy into any the conspiracy theories OR the governments account, and we probably wont know what happened for quite a few decades, assuming all the data gets declassified.

Again, try to get up to speed on the evidence and you won't be saying this. Only the delusional believe in the USOCT. 

Once that happens I suspect we will find out that this was dreamed up by the Saudi government, possibly with collaboration from some Americans.

So now you do have your own conspiracy theory. 

How is it possible for there to have been four jumbo jetliners crash within hours of each other and not one serial numbered part of the roughly four million parts has ever been identified as having come from any of the alleged hijacked planes?

United Airlines Flight 93

If an aircraft crash caused the hole in the ground, there would have literally hundreds of serially-controlled time-change parts within the hole that would have proved beyond any shadow of doubt the precise tail-number or identity of the aircraft. However, the government has not produced any hard evidence that would prove beyond a doubt that the specifically alleged aircraft crashed at that site. On the contrary, it has been reported that the aircraft, registry number N591UA, is still in operation. - Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.  Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College.  34-year Air Force career. Licensed commercial pilot.  Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 1:03 PM, taxme said:

Yup, I see where you are going. Trying to make yourself believe that it was impossible for a conspiracy to have taken place. But plenty of evidence out there also shows that it could have been all a part of a conspiracy. America needed a good excuse to get involved with a war in the Middle East. What better way to get a war going than blow up two buildings and blame it on Saddam. Websites GlobalResearch and AE9/11 will explain it all to you if you are willing to take the time to read and listen to what they have to say about 9/11. Hey, I am just doing what anyone should be doing about any incident or event that has happened? Read and listen to both sides of the story. To know one side of a story is to know nothing at all. Try it sometime. 

Do you now see where I am going? 

Actually seven buildings in New York city alone. And only the world trade center buildings http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapse.html  wierd...

On 9/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, hot enough said:

How is it possible for there to have been four jumbo jetliners crash within hours of each other and not one serial numbered part of the roughly four million parts has ever been identified as having come from any of the alleged hijacked planes?

United Airlines Flight 93

If an aircraft crash caused the hole in the ground, there would have literally hundreds of serially-controlled time-change parts within the hole that would have proved beyond any shadow of doubt the precise tail-number or identity of the aircraft. However, the government has not produced any hard evidence that would prove beyond a doubt that the specifically alleged aircraft crashed at that site. On the contrary, it has been reported that the aircraft, registry number N591UA, is still in operation. - Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.  Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College.  34-year Air Force career. Licensed commercial pilot.  Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

Fun fact... These were not "jumbo jets" they are about half the size.

Just throwing that out there :D

3 hours ago, Thinkinoutsidethebox said:

Fun fact... These were not "jumbo jets" they are about half the size.

Just throwing that out there :D

HE appears to be forever stuck in conspiracy theory mode.  Facts be damned. It's always fun to tweak him though.

16 hours ago, Omni said:

HE appears to be forever stuck in conspiracy theory mode.  Facts be damned. It's always fun to tweak him though.

How is it that you can't provide any answers for your conspiracy theory?

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

We have to accept that some people will never be convinced of the facts.

What we have to accept, Michael, is that you obviously don't know what facts are. As regards 911, you are a fact free zone. 

You haven't explained how there came to be nanothermite in WTC dust. 

You haven't explained how there came to be by products of nanothermite in WTC dust, iron microspheres and unreacted nanothermite.

You haven't explained how there came to be molten/vaporized twin towers and WTC7 steel.

You haven't explained how there came to be vaporized lead.

You haven't explained how there came to be no serial numbered parts IDed for any of the alleged 911 aircraft. 

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

How is it that you can't provide any answers for your conspiracy theory?

First of all I'm not touting a conspiracy theory. That's your gig. Second of all they weren't jumbo jets. Third of all there when you fly a 767 into a building at high speed you tend to pulverize them. And yes there are parts that have been id'd. You ought to look a little further than that the wacko ae911 garbage for some real facts. 

51 minutes ago, Omni said:

First of all I'm not touting a conspiracy theory.

You are a USOCT conspiracy theorist who supports a wacky conspiracy theory that has zero evidence supporting it, which is why you can never provide any evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

Second of all they weren't jumbo jets.

Notice how you conspiracy theorists always avoid providing any evidence for your wacky USOCT.

Third of all there when you fly a 767 into a building at high speed you tend to pulverize them. And yes there are parts that have been id'd. You ought to look a little further than that the wacko ae911 garbage for some real facts. 

Notice the total absence of evidence for your goofy, no evidence conspiracy theory.

Notice how you totally avoided all the impossibilities addressed to the conspiracy theorist, Michael H, the  guy who will disappear again. Why? Because he has so much evidence. 

Edited by hot enough

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Notice the total absence of evidence for your goofy, no evidence conspiracy theory.

Notice how you totally avoided all the impossibilities addressed to the conspiracy theorist, Michael H, the  guy who will disappear again. Why? Because he has so much evidence. 

The wacky conspiracy theories come from the likes of AE911 and Jones etc. They have apparently got you by the nose, and that's your problem. Do you still believe the videos of the planes hitting the buildings were halograms?

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

The wacky conspiracy theories come from the likes of AE911 and Jones etc. They have apparently got you by the nose, and that's your problem. Do you still believe the videos of the planes hitting the buildings were halograms?

Another of the myriad evidence free postings of a USOCT conspiracy theorist who can't provide any evidence for his wacky conspiracy theory. 

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you can't answer the question.

Yet another evidence free posting from a conspiracy theorist of the Let's Roll variety, who has zero evidence for his goofy conspiracy theory that is so full of holes it makes the Area 51 folks look like geniuses. 

Since Michael H will never show up, you might as well handle these things that illustrate just how empty the US Official Conspiracy Theory is.

You haven't explained how there came to be by products of nanothermite in WTC dust, iron microspheres and unreacted nanothermite.

You haven't explained how there came to be molten/vaporized twin towers and WTC7 steel.

You haven't explained how there came to be vaporized lead in WTC dust.

You haven't explained how there came to be no serial numbered parts IDed for any of the alleged 911 aircraft. 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Yet another evidence free posting from a conspiracy theorist of the Let's Roll variety, who has zero evidence for his goofy conspiracy theory that is so full of holes it makes the Area 51 folks look like geniuses. 

Since Michael H will never show up, you might as well handle these things that illustrate just how empty the US Official Conspiracy Theory is.

You haven't explained how there came to be vaporized lead in WTC dust.

Burning aluminum.

The "dust" lacks any credibility due to it's handling.

There was no molten steel found. Steel twists long before it melts.

Vaporized lead is as unreliable a claim as your nanothermite.

Serialized parts have been found.

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Burning aluminum.

The "dust" lacks any credibility due to it's handling.

There was no molten steel found. Steel twists long before it melts.

Vaporized lead is as unreliable a claim as your nanothermite.

Serialized parts have been found.

Zero evidence as always from the conspiracy theorist.