Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

5 hours ago, hot enough said:

You know that the official story is nonsense

Well as I said probably 20 pages or more ago the most salient point in the government version, that 9/11 was a provoked retaliation, is missing. That's what makes it unsupportable IMO. Why 9/11 happened is as obvious as what happened, again, IMO. 

The funny thing is that the retaliation theory probably gets even less respect than the CD theory. The truth of the retaliation pudding is its ability to burrow under the skin of its critics as irritatingly as fibreglass whereas yours just makes them laugh.

Your motive seems bizarre. As I also pointed out you seem to recognize the reason the US had it coming but why you insist on pursuing the tangent you've taken is really strange. It just seems so...unnecessary.

Edited by eyeball

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems to me that anyone smart enough to pull off such a conspiracy would certainly be smart enough not to use an explosive that could only be traced to one source.

Or leave the wrong jet engines on the road under the towers...

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well as I said probably 20 pages or more ago the most salient point in the government version, that 9/11 was a provoked retaliation, is missing.

Of course the US had it coming. There were US professors who were saying on 911, "I can count on my fingers very quickly any ten countries that had a legitimate beef to have done this. 

That's what makes it unsupportable IMO. Why 9/11 happened is as obvious as what happened, again, IMO. 

You are so nebulous. WTF is "it"?

What is it that "happened that is so obvious"?

The funny thing is that the retaliation theory probably gets even less respect than the CD theory. The truth of the retaliation pudding is its ability to burrow under the skin of its critics as irritatingly as fibreglass whereas yours just makes them laugh.

The laugh you hear is that highly nervous laugh that comes from people who know they are guilty. The defenders of any US evil are the same way. They know full well that there were no Arab hijackers. Notice how in addition to never offering ANY evidence for the USGOCT, they avoid the hijackers issue like the plague. 

Your motive seems bizarre. As I also pointed out you seem to recognize the reason the US had it coming

More nebulous. Of course I recognize the US had it coming, and I have spoken to this myriad times by cataloging the myriad illegal invasions, the myriad war crimes, the myriad and constant terrorism. You rarely talk about those things even though you know, 

but why you insist on pursuing the tangent you've taken is really strange. It just seems so...unnecessary.

WHAT TANGENT! Spell it out! It is so hard to discuss anything with you because you have so many isolated pronouns, so many nebulous statements. 

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

They know full well that there were no Arab hijackers.

So 8 competent airline pilots went suicidal on the same day and flew their airliners into buildings or a cornfield. Do you realize how utterly ridiculous that idea is? you're just a joke.

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems to me that anyone smart enough to pull off such a conspiracy would certainly be smart enough not to use an explosive that could only be traced to one source.

It was almost never discovered. It was only by happenstance. If Richard Gage hadn't heard David Ray Griffin  speaking on the radio he wouldn't have started AE911Truth. If he hadn't done that Steven Jones may never have heard anything either which led him to start investigating a few things, which led to him finding the red gray chips, the unreacted nanothermite in the dust samples, which led to Neils Harrit watching a video of WTC7 come down and he, like any rational human being, knew it was a controlled demolition, which led him to contact Dr Jones and ... .

18 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You can't be this thick. Wait a second, you have always been thick when it comes to the events of 911.

Sorry, didn't happen. Understood. I must have been thinking of some other plane crash. 

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

How do you think it is possible for a 767 to fly into WTC2 and be half in and half out and the building in perfect shape?

half-in-half-out1.jpg

This is new. Isn't that a still from the video?  The video is a fake then?  What about the people on the ground?  Mass hypnosis?  

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

This is new. Isn't that a still from the video?  The video is a fake then?  

Yes, a CNN video. No, it is not new. How is it possible for that to happen?

What about the people on the ground?  Mass hypnosis?  

When you actually check you find that there are a lot of people who said they never saw a plane.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Yes, a CNN video. No, it is not new. How is it possible for that to happen?

When you actually check you find that there are a lot of people who said they never saw a plane.

Well, I certainly didn't, but I was in Kamloops. I bet you find a lot of people in New York who did, though. 

12 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Or leave the wrong jet engines on the road under the towers...

One engine. You can see it flying from the north side of WTC 2. Its speed and trajectory have been calculated. The only problem is it is not an engine that was put in the 767-200.