Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

On 7/27/2017 at 6:21 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nobody is scared by moronic theories about super duper nano thermite and WTC demolition.

However, it is great fun to laugh at anyone who believes in such crap.

Denying reality, denying science, being an anti-truther is part and parcel of what it means to be a USGOCT supporter. This is magnified greatly when one is a delusional USian. 

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2: 7-31

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen3

(NH) Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark. 

Electronic publication date 3/4/2009
[DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

https://benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TOCPJ-2-7

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11

It's been explained to you over and over how thermitic material is created and how all the ingredients were readily available in the towers. But you do drone on about trying to prop up your conspiracy. Jones etal have been discredited, sorry to tell ya. 

30 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's been explained to you over and over how thermitic material is created and how all the ingredients were readily available in the towers. But you do drone on about trying to prop up your conspiracy. Jones etal have been discredited, sorry to tell ya. 

You keep harping about something you can't prove so it becomes irrelevant.

ID 2091 http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/26973-compensating-khadr/?page=84#comment-1259990

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Take a basic science course and find out how thermite is created. Give you a hint, get some iron oxide (rust) and some aluminum, bingo.

I didn't say, "You keep harping about something you can't prove". That was the hypocrite, Omni, who keeps harping about something she can't prove, something she has never even attempted to prove, something that long ago became as irrelevant as you.

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I didn't say, "You keep harping about something you can't prove". That was the hypocrite, Omni, who keeps harping about something she can't prove, something she has never even attempted to prove, something that long ago became as irrelevant as you.

I'm sorry you have fallen into this conspiracy theory trap, but I won't waste any more time trying to help you out of it. 

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm sorry you have fallen into this conspiracy theory trap, but I won't waste any more time trying to help you out of it. 

You were just chastising someone for discussing like a child. That is where you hypocritically said, "You keep harping about something you can't prove".

Now, faced with your own words; you can't prove something you keep harping about, which illustrates not only your hypocrisy, but also illustrates how you have been completely childish in your dealings on this thread, you resort to even more childish behavior, above, instead of honestly addressing your childish, unscientific, totally against MLW guidelines behavior. 

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You were just chastising someone for discussing like a child. That is where you hypocritically said, "You keep harping about something you can't prove".

Now, faced with your own words; you can't prove something you keep harping about, which illustrates not only your hypocrisy, but also illustrates how you have been completely childish in your dealings on this thread, you resort to even more childish behavior, above, instead of honestly addressing your childish, unscientific, totally against MLW guidelines behavior. 

Already been proven. So maybe move on.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Already been proven. So maybe move on.

More childish, not at all adult like discussion, Omni. You are caught in your own words; you can't prove something you keep harping about".

On top of your stunning hypocrisy, you add lying to your list.

Omni the gigantic hypocrite: "you can't prove something you keep harping about".

39 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

For the love of Pete! Just stop this thread!

Why, Hal? We are all still waiting for some science denying USGOCT supporters to provide any evidence for the US government conspiracy theory. You agree that there was proprietary US government nanothermite found in WTC dust, which means that there is nothing that supports the USGOCT. 

Edited by hot enough

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why, Hal? We are all still waiting for some science denying USGOCT supporters to provide any evidence for the US government conspiracy theory. You agree that there was proprietary US government nanothermite found in WTC dust, which means that there is nothing that supports the USGOCT. 

Yeah, I agree that this was an inside - who cares?  I'm not fool enough to take the chances you are by exposing them.  You do know you're risking your life with this info - right?

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Yeah, I agree that this was an inside - who cares?  I'm not fool enough to take the chances you are by exposing them.  You do know you're risking your life with this info - right?

Now we're both dead!

I never realized you had a sense of humor. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

I think that's maybe the kind og[sic] kinky thrill conspiracy theorists get from continuing the charade.

You're lying again, Omni. What's new, eh?

You can't provide any evidence. You are the conspiracy theorist, a science denying, anti-truther hypocrite who hasn't addressed his multiple hypocrisies. 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

You're lying again, Omni. What's new, eh?

You can't provide any evidence. You are the conspiracy theorist, a science denying, anti-truther hypocrite who hasn't addressed his multiple hypocrisies. 

You're on your own pal. Conspire away at your leisure.

On 7/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, hot enough said:

Thank you. I now know the intellectual level I am dealing with. 

Then there's little reason to remain where everyone except you is wrong...but here you are.

Why don't you leave and never come back?

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Then there's little reason to remain where everyone except you is wrong...but here you are.

eyeball, you have been dishonest from the start. I can't figure out your motives at all. You know that the official story is nonsense but still you keep trying to obfuscate. Why? 

I have been asking for evidence for 29 pages - nothing. 

Why don't you leave and never come back?

Why don't you come back and be honest? 

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...after 29 pages...nothing.

We agree again. But that's been the case with you in every thread on 911, absolutely nothing from you but deception and lies. You are definitely one of the spectacular know nothings.

At least it got you momentarily away from glorifying US evil.