Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

5 hours ago, hot enough said:

More dishonesty. You, eyeball, advanced the notion, a fiction, that there are myriad scientists who support the USGOCT, when there aren't. Just try to find some. Why can't you find scientists who have published peer reviewed papers against the Harrit et al paper? 

I've advanced no such thing at all. I've simply asked where the myriad of scientists and engineers that support you are.

I'll looking for a vast VAST number of scientist's and engineers who support the theory. You said yourself extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... Millions of outraged scientists and engineers would probably clinch it.

BTW you've got quite the nerve talking about dishonesty given how you turn my wondering where the number of supporting experts are into my saying they don't exist.

Perhaps the government killed them all to cover things up.

Edited by eyeball

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've advanced no such thing at all. I've simply asked where the myriad of scientists and engineers that support you are.

I'll looking for a vast VAST number of scientist's and engineers who support the theory. You said yourself extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... Millions of outraged scientists and engineers would probably clinch it.

BTW you've got quite the nerve talking about dishonesty given how you turn my wondering where the number of supporting experts are into my saying they don't exist.

Perhaps the government killed them all to cover things up.

This is dishonesty, rank dishonesty, on your part.

Thee standing science of the day, peer reviewed and unchallenged, has established what I have recorded and you keep ignoring these absolute impossibilities that are all individually fatal to the USGOCT, but still you soldier on with your lame "VAST number" nonsense.

Your last remark, a terribly silly one, illustrates your game is a very dishonest one. 

Did you listen to Dr Grissom's remarks about the review process, his take on the Harrit et al scientific paper?

There are no impossibilities in the Truth movement's scientific contentions. However there are myriad impossibilities in the USGOCT. Why won't you address these impossibilities? How does one maintain such blinders given all these impossibilities?

1 hour ago, Omni said:

I know you're a big fan of the free fall conspiracy. Here's a little discussion on that. I think you will understand the difference between free fall and a pancake collapse as large chunks of the tower falls off and actually free falls.

You obviously don't even understand what a conspiracy is. "free fall conspiracy", good dog almighty! 

What scientists are in this video of yours? Have they published this in a peer reviewed journal? 

In yet ANOTHER posting where you offer no evidence for your belief in the wackiest ever USGOCT.

Are you advocating "a pancake collapse"?

Edited by hot enough

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You obviously don't even understand what a conspiracy is. "free fall conspiracy", good dog almighty!

So you weren't able to comprehend the difference between the beams which fell clear of the building fell faster than the building itself? It's pretty obvious, however we are aware how blinded the conspiracy theorists have become.

29 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you weren't

What scientists are in this video of yours? Have they published this in a peer reviewed journal? 

In yet ANOTHER posting where you offer no evidence for your belief in the wackiest ever USGOCT.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I'll take a question from you once you have answered mine that you continually ignore: how did they get tons of explosives into the towers with no one knowing?

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'll take a question from you once you have answered mine that you continually ignore: how did they get tons of explosives into the towers with no one knowing?

You have hundreds of questions that you and all your fellow USGOCT supporters have never answered. And not a lick of evidence to support this wackiest of all times, only fools believe USG conspiracy theory. 

Edited by hot enough

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You have hundreds of questions that you and all your fellow USGOCT supporters have never answered. And not a lick of evidence to support this wackiest of all times, only fools believe USG conspiracy theory. 

So you admit you have no idea how the buildings could have been plugged with tons of explosives with nobody knowing. Why not just admit that and then you can go onto what the truthers always do, and try to create another conspiracy theory?

21 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you admit you have no idea how t

Still no evidence or replies to the hundreds of impossibilities that make those who support the USGOCT look like complete fools. 

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how the nanothermite got into WTC dust. 

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how steel was melted and vaporized.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how the twin towers fell at accelerating speed, which was virtually free fall speed.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how molybdenum was melted. [4,700F]

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how lead was vaporized. [3,180F]

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation for the molten steel seen flowing out of WTC2.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how you can't supply any evidence for actual hijackers.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how John Gross could be touching a previously molten/vaporized steel beam/column and still lie, on video, that there was no molten steel.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how to explain the FEMA described molten/vaporized steel. 

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how the wing tips of a jet can pass thru 14" steel box columns.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation for the wrong engine being found for the WTC2 plane.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation for the visible explosions on the face of the twin towers.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation how two "hijacker" passports and a red bandana survived while all else metallic was obliterated.

You have admitted you have no idea or explanation for anything connected with the goofiest conspiracy theory ever, the USGOCT.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

No I haven't, I have provided evidence. So again, how did all that explosive get planted? 

Never an ounce of evidence from you, Omni. Just goofy conspiracy theorists talking gibberish that fools you so easily. That why you will never discuss anything. You know you know nothing about all of this.

The nanothermite obviously got planted, because it was found in WTC dust. It was not planted by Arab hijackers, but by those who had the means, the motive and the opportunity. 

That, in and of itself, knocks the stuffing out of your lunatic USGOCT.

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

You mean the rust and aluminum...and it was already in the building. 

Prove your contention that what you suggest here could produce nano sized particles.  

"With our new process, however, we're mixing at molecular scales, using grains the size of tens to hundreds of molecules. That can give us the best of both worlds-higher energy densities and high power as well." - Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center at US Military Lawrence Livermore  Labs.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Prove your contention that what you suggest here could produce nano sized particles.  

"With our new process, however, we're mixing at molecular scales, using grains the size of tens to hundreds of molecules. That can give us the best of both worlds-higher energy densities and high power as well." - Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center at US Military Lawrence Livermore  Labs.

Still waiting for your answer.

Good question, Mr Roberts.

"What kind of a dumbshit moron does a person have to be to believe that the United States government and its media whores know better than the laws of physics?" Paul Craig Roberts

The Tide is Turning: The Official Story Is Now The Conspiracy Theory — Paul Craig Roberts

In a few days it will be the 15th anniversary of the alleged al Qaeda attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, and we are witnessing the fading protection that the charge of “conspiracy theorist” provides for the official government story. Indeed, the official 9/11 story is collapsing before our eyes.

Europhysics, the respected publication of the European physics community, has published an article by scientists who conclude that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three [World Trade Center] buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.” Few American scientists can admit this, because their careers depend on US government and military/security complex research contracts. Independent scientists in the US are a vanishing breed, an endangered species.

The scientists say that in view of their findings, “it is morally imperative” that 9/11 “be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities.”http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

So now we are faced with a peculiar situation. The scientifically ignorant two-bit punk American presstitutes claim to know more than the editors of the journal of the European physics community and the scientists who did the investigation. Don’t you think it farfetched that ignorant, corrupt, and cowardly American journalists who lie for money know more than physicists, chemists, 2,600 high-rise architects and structural engineers who have called on the US Congress to launch a real investigation of 9/11, firefighters and first responders who were on the WTC scene, military and civilian pilots and former high government officials, all of whom are on record challenging the unbelievable and physically impossible official story of 9/11? What kind of a dumbshit moron does a person have to be to believe that the United States government and its media whores know better than the laws of physics?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/09/07/the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory-paul-craig-roberts/

On 7/24/2017 at 1:45 PM, eyeball said:

You said yourself extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

So where is the evidence that supports the USGOCT, eyeball? We're on page 26 and there has never been any evidence provided for that wackiest, nuttiest ever US government conspiracy theory. 

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

So where is the evidence that supports the USGOCT, eyeball? We're on page 26 and there has never been any evidence provided for that wackiest, nuttiest ever US government conspiracy theory. 

I don't know and don't care because I'm not the one who's trying to prove something. What's painfully pathetic is that after 26 pgs you still don't appreciate why that matters.

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

Conspiracy theorists ignore actual evidence. You've certainly show that. 

13 hours ago, eyeball said:
15 hours ago, hot enough said:

I don't know and don't care because I'm not the one who's trying to prove something.

That is dishonest. You have been providing support for a conspiracy theory that has nothing supporting it. You see the jokes that pass as USGOCT supporters' evidence. That's all there is yet still you cling to the silly notion that YOU need to see millions of scientists/... supporting the science that shows, unequivocally, that the USGOCT is a completely false one.

The science that describes that the USGOCT is false is uncontested science. What don't you understand about that?

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/09/07/the-tide-is-turning-the-official-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory-paul-craig-roberts/

Europhysics, the respected publication of the European physics community, has published an article by scientists who conclude that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three [World Trade Center] buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.” Few American scientists can admit this, because their careers depend on US government and military/security complex research contracts. Independent scientists in the US are a vanishing breed, an endangered species.

What's painfully pathetic is that after 26 pgs you still don't appreciate why that matters. 

That would be because I operate on a basis of reality. You don't. How did US government ONLY nanothermite get in WTC dust? How did metals with melting points way higher than the fuel that was available under the USGOCT get melted and vaporized? How did three buildings fall in a manner that broke the laws of physics? 

Are you incapable of looking at the evidence and, at a minimum, offering an informed opinion? Are you afraid to do so? If that is the case, that certainly says awful things about out society, things that it seems you would despise. 

Edited by hot enough

On 7/24/2017 at 1:45 PM, eyeball said:

Omni states the following ludicrous nonsense: "You mean the rust and aluminum...and it was already in the building", as a way to explain the formation of nanothermite and you, and all the other science denying supporters of the USGOCT say nothing at all to this most ridiculous of ideas. 

Why?

This is a dandy example of Michael Hardner's silence. 

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Omni states the following ludicrous nonsense: "You mean the rust and aluminum...and it was already in the building", as a way to explain the formation of nanothermite and you, and all the other science denying supporters of the USGOCT say nothing at all to this most ridiculous of ideas. 

Why?

This is a dandy example of Michael Hardner's silence. 

Silence because they understand science.