Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

That has to be about the flimsiest excuse you have tried so far.

Have you a source that proves the hijackers crashed the planes into the towers?

There are ATC recordings of the hijackers, but you already know that.

Fabulous usual Omni sourcing on that one!

When are you going to address the wrong engine for the WTC2 plane landing on Murray Street?

When are you going to describe evidence that shows the planes that the USGOCT describes are the planes that hit the towers?

Edited by hot enough

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Have you a source that proves the hijackers crashed the planes into the towers?

Have you a source that proves they didn't? Or do you simply assume that 4 competent flight crews went suicidal all at one time? You just can't see to stop dancing around with that one.

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

Have you a source that proves they didn't? Or do you simply assume that 4 competent flight crews went suicidal all at one time? You just can't see[sic] to stop dancing around with that one.

Many!!!! Have you any evidence that proves the hijackers crashed the planes into the towers? All the following prove that the USGOCT is impossible. 

1. Molten steel, molten molybdenum, vaporized lead, iron microspheres.

2. Nanothermite

3. Free fall for WTC 7.

4. Accelerating collapses for the twin towers.

5. ...

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Many!!!! Have you any evidence that proves the hijackers crashed the planes into the towers? All the following prove that the USGOCT is impossible. 

1. Molten steel, molten molybdenum, vaporized lead, iron microspheres.

2. Nanothermite

3. Free fall for WTC 7.

4. Accelerating collapses for the twin towers.

5. ...

All debunked. BTW, the exponders were all shut off or codes changed by the hijackers once they got control. These guys weren't just hijackers with a gun saying "take me to Cuba. They were trained pilots.

25 minutes ago, Omni said:

All debunked.

That is patently false and you know it. Yet you still deny reality, you deny science, you are the ultimate anti-truther.

BTW, the exponders were all shut off or codes changed by the hijackers once they got control. These guys weren't just hijackers with a gun saying "take me to Cuba.

"exponder" isn't even a word. You have lied about being a pilot too. 

=======================

The Best Evidence
The evidence below shows that changes to the transponder data broadcast by the four aircraft on 9/11 were not necessarily caused by hijackers:

• The 9/11 Commission Report provides no evidence to show that hijackers manually deactivated three transponders to cause the loss of ATC data.

• The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) 9/11 flight studies make no reference dealing with why the transponder signals for these flights were lost.

• Transponder activity is not listed among the Flight Data Recorder mandatory parameters and therefore cannot be established through FDR recordings. [9]

• A 2001 Christian Science Monitor story reporting how Flight 11’s transponder was turned off was speculative:

“Flight 11’s transponder had stopped working. It was no longer sending a radar pulse … . Still, the controllers hoped that the plane simply had an electrical problem … .The controller speculates that the hijacker may have deliberately deactivated the plane’s transponder … .” [10]

• In the 2014 disappearance of Malaysian Flight MH 370, news stories overlooked what should have been obvious evidence if proof of manual deactivation were available. For example:

“Kit Darby, a longtime pilot, said Tuesday it was not clear whether the transponder was turned off intentionally.” [11]

Conclusion

No good evidence has been provided to support the official claims that hijackers manually deactivated or altered the operation of the transponders aboard the 9/11 flights.

Instead, there is a spectrum of evidence to question the reality of the hijackers as having been on the planes at all. [12]

Accordingly, the transponder claims should not serve as supporting evidence for the alleged takeovers of the 9/11 flights by the accused or even as evidence of their presence aboard the flight decks of these aircraft.

http://www.consensus911.org/point-flt-3/

=====================

They were trained pilots.

Provide your source.

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

This thread should be renamed "Tin foil hats".

That was so original. Try discussing the science, ironstone, and you'll find that your comment is simply a load of hooey.

The tin foil hat crew are the science denying, anti-truther supporters of the USGOCT. Are you one of those folks?

Edited by hot enough

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

'exponder' - you lied about being a pilot, you have lied about everything. You're a stoned slacker living on an island.

I'd explain to you what they do but it's a little complicated and I don't have the time to waste.

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'd explain to you what they do but it's a little complicated and I don't have the time to waste.

Translation from Omni: I'm lying again. I need some time to check on the internet so I don't blow it again!

Can you surry, can you picnic? 
Can you surry, can you picnic? 
Surry down to a stoned soul picnic 
Surry down to a stoned soul picnic

Edited by hot enough

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

Let me know when you think you've googled up enough about it. I'll get the popcorn.

Childish, Omni. Lying again. You know that was you. Why did you lie about being a pilot? You really live in a fantasy world. 

The best evidence shows that the "exponders" are another bit of a nutty, loony, wacky US government conspiracy theory that only the most gullible of "adults" believe. 

EXPONDERS, man, you are a real hoot, Omni!

Edited by hot enough

You people on both sides of this argument are acting like complete children, no wonder no one takes this stuff seriously.  I am on the side of 9/11 being allowed to happen at the least, and controlled by US intelligence services, or even the possibility of total Saudi involvement and in some cases the evidence shows Israel.

Once you are done calling each other names, we might be able to move forward in the discussion.

6 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You people on both sides of this argument are acting like complete children, no wonder no one takes this stuff seriously.  I am on the side of 9/11 being allowed to happen at the least, and controlled by US intelligence services, or even the possibility of total Saudi involvement and in some cases the evidence shows Israel.

Once you are done calling each other names, we might be able to move forward in the discussion.

There certainly was Saudi involvement. Most of the hijackers were Saudi.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

There certainly was Saudi involvement. Most of the hijackers were Saudi.

Well, that is quite obvious now is it not? That's why we needed to go into Iraq.  It was not because of Israel, it was because of Saudi Arabia. The ultimate target is to take out Iran.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Well, that is quite obvious now is it not? That's why we needed to go into Iraq.  It was not because of Israel, it was because of Saudi Arabia. The ultimate target is to take out Iran.

Well I guess the US was too dependent on Saudi oil to dare going after them. 

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

It's not the oil, it's the petrodollar that is tied with the purchase/selling of oil under the banner of OPEC.

Bush wanted to attack somebody after 9-11, but I think he knew the connection to Iraq was not feasible, so they had to re-erect the WMD story, which of course also turned out to be phony. But back to the thread, I think it's pretty far fetched to believe Bush orchestrated 9-11 and then went into Iraq simply to create a diversion.