Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

16 minutes ago, Reg said:

Please do. I will read Hot Enough's response, but I don't really have more to add to this discussion. I am interested however in people's fascination with conspiracy theories though.

Omni has had the opportunity to address this for months now, Reg, and he fled from it and other questions that show the US conspiracy theory is totally bogus.

You do understand that you believe in a conspiracy theory, the US government official conspiracy theory, don't you? And there has never been any evidence offered to support the US government official conspiracy theory since this thread was started on June 9!

Don't you find that odd? 

There is no evidence for the US government official conspiracy theory, there's tons of propaganda, goofball movies, the usual US schtick that sheeple swallow with glee, but no evidence.

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, Omni said:

It seems there just are people who need them. I know a guy who thinks no one was shot at the Orlando club. This piece speaks to how the "molten steel" ome got legs.

http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

Nice touch, that, the Orlando club thing.

Very scientific like Omni's source. I quote, direct from the person, totally unidentified, Omni's "source".

"But does this make us an authority? No." 

The anti-truthers desperation is palpable!

Regarding the Molten/vaporized steel, there is so much evidence for it, from renowned experts in the field of metals, forensic science, ... that it is stunning that anyone, let alone a totally non-science guy like Omni would be so audacious as to attempt to deny it. 

[in the following article, bolding is mine]

=========================================

Point TT-6: The Claim that There Was No Molten Steel or Iron in the WTC
Point TT-6: Buildings

I. Physical Evidence

I-A. The 2002 FEMA Report

New York Times journalist James Glanz, writing near the end of 2001 about the collapse of WTC 7, reported that some engineers said that a “combination of an uncontrolled fire and the structural damage might have been able to bring the building down,” but that this “would not explain,” according to Dr. Barnett, “steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures.” [13]

Glanz was referring to Jonathan Barnett, a professor of fire protection engineering at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI). Early in 2002, Barnett and two WPI colleagues published an analysis of a section of steel from one of the Twin Towers, along with sections from WTC 7, as an appendix to FEMA’s 2002 World Trade Center Building Performance Study[14] Their discoveries were also reported in a WPI article entitled “The ‘Deep Mystery’ of Melted Steel,” which said:

http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-6/

Edited by hot enough

You do realize, Reg, everyone, that molten steel, vaporized lead, vaporized steel all point to the nanothermite, which is the only thing that had the capability of creating temperatures hot enough to create these situations. 

In one such material (termed a thermite pyrotechnic), iron oxide gel reacts with metallic aluminum particles to release an enormous amount of heat. "These reactions typically produce temperatures in excess of 3,500 degrees Celsius," says Simpson. 

This, above, from the US government military lab scientist who discovered nanothermite. 3,500 degrees Celsius is 6,300+F!

This alone sinks the USGOCT.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:06 PM, hot enough said:

To all the US government conspiracy theory supporters. 

Are these firemen lying about secondary explosions? Why is the blond fireman's face all bloody?

Are all the other police, eye witnesses lying?

You can't fix stupid, hot enough. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

You can't fix stupid, hot enough. 

If it was only stupid, one could. This is the craziest phenomenon ever to hit the free, open, freedom loving nations of the world.

People, many of them, saying completely delusional things that cognitively, they know, just do not add up. Many more frightened into silence. Canada, the US, the UK, ... steeped in totalitarianism, and seemingly, not much bothered by it.  

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Probably because they already know what happened on 9-11.

There are plenty of people who REALLY know what went on and who was behind 9/11. Those people know who those people are and that there are people like yourself that will always try to assist in the cover up of what your zionist globalist elite got away with, eh?  The truth will come out one day, but not until all involved are in hell. Why worry about it then. Justice for the victims families have been denied. 

9 minutes ago, hot enough said:

If it was only stupid, one could. This is the craziest phenomenon ever to hit the free, open, freedom loving nations of the world.

People, many of them, saying completely delusional things that cognitively, they know, just do not add up. Many more frightened into silence. Canada, the US, the UK, ... steeped in totalitarianism, and seemingly, not much bothered by it.  

Totalitarianism is why the truth will never be allowed to be told. There are just too many people who prefer to listen to what the so-called paid off experts have to say and write about the event. They have never bothered to have gone to the alternative media to get the other side of the story. The sad part about it all is that most people don't really give a dam as to what happens around them, just so long as what happens around them does not involve or effect them. It's a me-me world we live in and full of ignorant people.   

Edited by taxme

6 hours ago, hot enough said:

Regarding the Molten/vaporized steel, there is so much evidence for it, from renowned experts in the field of metals, forensic science, ... that it is stunning that anyone, let alone a totally non-science guy like Omni would be so audacious as to attempt to deny it. 

[in the following article, bolding is mine]

=========================================

Point TT-6: The Claim that There Was No Molten Steel or Iron in the WTC
Point TT-6: Buildings

I. Physical Evidence

I-A. The 2002 FEMA Report

New York Times journalist James Glanz, writing near the end of 2001 about the collapse of WTC 7, reported that some engineers said that a “combination of an uncontrolled fire and the structural damage might have been able to bring the building down,” but that this “would not explain,” according to Dr. Barnett, “steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures.” [13]

Glanz was referring to Jonathan Barnett, a professor of fire protection engineering at the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI). Early in 2002, Barnett and two WPI colleagues published an analysis of a section of steel from one of the Twin Towers, along with sections from WTC 7, as an appendix to FEMA’s 2002 World Trade Center Building Performance Study[14] Their discoveries were also reported in a WPI article entitled “The ‘Deep Mystery’ of Melted Steel,” which said:

http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-6/

I read the citations in your quote. This is a quote from the NYT article:

"Within the building, the diesel tanks were surrounded by fireproofed enclosures. But some experts said that like the jet fuel in the twin towers, the diesel fuel could have played a role in the collapse of 7 World Trade.

''If the enclosures were damaged, then yes, this would be enough fuel to explain why the building collapsed,'' Dr. Barnett said."

Edited by Reg

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

Of course they know what happened on 9-11! That's why everybody is too scared out of their wits to admit it/to talk about it.

You and taxme are quite the pair. You boys tell us what happened on 9-11, and the rest of us will get the popcorn.

3 hours ago, Reg said:

I read the citations in your quote. This is a quote from the NYT article:

"Within the building, the diesel tanks were surrounded by fireproofed enclosures. But some experts said that like the jet fuel in the twin towers, the diesel fuel could have played a role in the collapse of 7 World Trade.

''If the enclosures were damaged, then yes, this would be enough fuel to explain why the building collapsed,'' Dr. Barnett said."

That wouldn't explain how WTC7 fell at free fall speed for the first 2.25 seconds of its collapse, 105 feet, 8 storeys, symmetrically, into its own footprint, with molten and vaporized steel. No amount of jet fuel/diesel fuel can ever melt or vaporize steel. It burns, at its hottest, 1000 F below the melting point of steel. All these things make it impossible for a fire induced collapse. 

And besides, NIST stated that the stored diesel fuel in WTC7 played no part in the WTC7 fires.

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

That wouldn't explain how WTC7 fell at free fall speed for the first 2.25 seconds of its collapse, 105 feet, 8 storeys, symmetrically, into its own footprint, with molten and vaporized steel. No amount of jet fuel/diesel fuel can ever melt or vaporize steel. It burns, at its hottest, 1000 F below the melting point of steel. All these things make it impossible for a fire induced collapse. 

And besides, NIST stated that the stored diesel fuel in WTC7 played no part in the WTC7 fires.

Here's another quote from the NYT article your post cited:

"Engineers and other experts have already uncovered evidence at the collapse site suggesting that some type of fuel played a significant role in the building's demise,"

8 hours ago, Reg said:

Here's another quote from the NYT article your post cited:

"Engineers and other experts have already uncovered evidence at the collapse site suggesting that some type of fuel played a significant role in the building's demise,"

Some type of "fuel" "played a VERY significant role in the building's demise". That was the nanothermite discovered by Dr Steven Jones and confirmed by scientists from around the world. That is the only thing that can account for the molten/vaporized steel, the molten molybdenum [4700F], the vaporized lead [3,180F], the iron microspheres [2,700F], which are a by product of these thermitic reactions/explosions.

Remember, 1,800 F is the maximum for jet fuel/office furnishings fires and that temperature is only attainable under ideal burn conditions.

Ask yourself, Reg, how did a US government/military high grade explosive, nanothermite, developed by US military labs in the 1990s, not commercially available, end up spread throughout the dust of WTC, along with the end products produced by these 3,600 degree centigrade/6,500F thermitic reactions. 

Then ask yourself, "Am I not just denying reality, am I not being delusional, ignoring all this incredibly damning totally fatal to the US conspiracy theory evidence"?

Edited by hot enough

13 hours ago, hot enough said:

Some type of "fuel" "played a VERY significant role in the building's demise". That was the nanothermite discovered by Dr Steven Jones and confirmed by scientists from around the world. That is the only thing that can account for the molten/vaporized steel, the molten molybdenum [4700F], the vaporized lead [3,180F], the iron microspheres [2,700F], which are a by product of these thermitic reactions/explosions.

Remember, 1,800 F is the maximum for jet fuel/office furnishings fires and that temperature is only attainable under ideal burn conditions.

Ask yourself, Reg, how did a US government/military high grade explosive, nanothermite, developed by US military labs in the 1990s, not commercially available, end up spread throughout the dust of WTC, along with the end products produced by these 3,600 degree centigrade/6,500F thermitic reactions. 

Then ask yourself, "Am I not just denying reality, am I not being delusional, ignoring all this incredibly damning totally fatal to the US conspiracy theory evidence"?

Some research on my part shows that the "thermite" is a conclusion being drawn from the presence of aluminum and iron oxide. 

Yes, scientists will agree that thermite is a combination of those 2 compounds. They will also tell you it's  in common paint.

Here's research:

http://aneta.org/911experiments_com/millette/paper/index.htm

And here is a quote from the conclusion:

"According to the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology, kaolin (also known as aluminum silicate or china clay) is a platy or lamellar pigment that is used extensively as a pigment in many segments of the paint industry.12 It is a natural mineral (kaolinite) which is found in vast beds in many parts of the world.13 Iron oxide pigments are also used extensively in paints and coatings.13,14 Both kaolin and iron oxide pigments have been used in paints and coatings for many years.13,14 Epoxy resins were introduced into coatings in approximately 194715 and are found in a number of specially designed protective coatings on metal substrates."

Its more likely these compounds are a result of paint flakes. 

Edited by Reg

Reg he does not read or consider any possibility but the ones in his preconceived views as to what happened. Thus if you tell him what he thinks must  and can only be  proof of  a nanothermite  may simply be evidence of common  paint chip residue, he will change the subect when its brought up by either focusing to another issue or engaging in personal insults.

To answer Omni's question and there is ample literature on it  take a look at for example:https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories/

It refers to tests where:

“researchers have found that inducing anxiety or loss of control triggers respondents to see nonexistent patterns and evoke conspiratorial explanations” and that in the real world “there is evidence that disasters (e.g., earthquakes) and other high-stress situations (e.g., job uncertainty) prompt people to concoct, embrace, and repeat conspiracy theories.”

A conspiracy theorist tries to proseltyze no different than say a Christian evangelist. They are convinced they and they alone know the truth and if you don't get with their truth you are an infidel, etc. Its sad and its actually someonetimes quite funny but it can be dangerous. Some people when they demand others see their truth and don't think they care being recognized as THE messiah come to save the world, get violent and lash out. Its why some bring guns to school or engage in terrorism.

As the article goes on to state:

"A conspiracy theory, Uscinski and Parent explain, is defined by four characteristics: “(1) a group (2) acting in secret (3) to alter institutions, usurp power, hide truth, or gain utility (4) at the expense of the common good.”

Whenever a catastrophe, disaster, horrible event, terrorist attack, war, etc. happens, its human nature to look this chaos in the face and give it organized structure.

Our brains in addition to the above are wired as it is to see patterns where none may actually exist. Take a look at this:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/brain-seeks-patterns-where-none-exi-08-10-03/

We create patterns from chaos to provide ourselves a sense of self control.

There's also what we call facial pareidolia a phenomena where people see faces in inanimate objects like clouds, tea leaves, stains, blemishes, i.e., people seeing the face of Jesus in their bread or tree bark.

Our brains crave consistency and certainty and try take the noise and sights and senses in their full chaotic blend around us that bombard our senses and would otherwise overload us and cause anxiety,  by stereotyping and placing labels of preconceived belief on this chaos,  to calm us down.

When you work in a clinical setting as I and others have with chaos and people who make no sense. at first your inclincation is to save them and give them labels and explain away their behaviour. As the years go on, you learn to not do that but to sit back and learn to be calm and let the people come to you, disturbances and all and rather than over-analyze  them and their problems, -do the opposite, and instead  simply become a conduit feeding back to such people neutral observations as to what may trigger certain unproductive or negative reactions in them. If people then develop insight or learn what triggers their anxiety or other behaviour causing them pain and discomfort, they then may choose to adopt a different approach-but if that person does not chose on their own free choice to change their behaviour and learn what triggers them, they won't change. At best medication may relieve by masking their symptoms such as anxiety, but npthing will really change.

People caught up in conspiracies are dependent on them. They are addicted to them. Challenging them is no different than telling a heroin addict you are about to take their heroin away. They will panic and lash out.

One last thought. Some stories we read about are planted by those specializing in misinformation. With misinformation you plant a little trith with a lot of fiction. Some argue the nanothermite theory was planted as misinformation by the government to keep people off of the actual causes.  Then again lol, that's yet another conspiracy theory. I am sure you've read false flag operations. Supposedly my people (Jewish people) engage in a lot of them.

Hey sometimes what we read could actually be true as well. The Watergate journnalists Woodward and Bernstein with their source Deepthroat shattered the myth of an infallible President ushering in today's conspiracy theorists.

However conspiracy theorists have been around since we began to stand upright. We some times call them theologians, social scientists, scientists, clergymen. Zionists, Masons, Satanists,  Toronto Maple Leaf fans. They exist in every shape, size and form.

I mean just think how many you know predicting the world would end or will end.

Edited by Rue

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Reg he does not read or consider any possibility but the ones in his preconceived views as to what happened.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/brain-seeks-patterns-where-none-exi-08-10-03/

Why would you be discussing off topic issues, Rue, you the guy who throws up this nonsense as soon as you find yourself up a stump, which is often?

The author of that article, Michael Shermer, is a consummate liar, Rue. He knows less than you about the science of 911, if that is possible. 

"I have absolutely no idea who that man [Shermer] is." [8:12 on]