Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You're missing the point, Hal. There is no evidence or proof that provides support for the US 911 Conspiracy Theory. If there were, folks would put it here. 

How many videos of planes flying into buildings at high speed do you need to see until you get the point?

I've been down this road many many times. I've watched countless hours of 9/11 videos. Most of the videos out there are garbage.  With that I present this one. Now this is just about the aftermath of the attacks.  Just an analysis of the footage the man took from the Hoboken Pier.  The video does not have any political talk at all and does not get into the conspiracy theories about who, what, where and why.   Sure it's a long one, but it's worth a watch in my view.

But it does showcase the explosions, the bombs that were going off that morning before the twin towers were brought down.

Even George Bush describes the bombs and explosions that were present at the twin towers.

These are the things that make the science deniers flee.

Edited by hot enough

21 hours ago, Omni said:

How many videos of planes flying into buildings at high speed do you need to see until you get the point?

How many videos of a "plane" flying into WTC2 at high speed and coming out the other side, an impossible feat, do you need to see until you get the point?

How many times do you need to be reminded about the USA nanothermite being found in WTC dust, [impossible for "hijackers" to have introduced there] the only explanation for the molten/vaporized steel, until you get the point?

Still zero proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory, the rock solid conspiracy theory that all the anti-truthers believe in. 

Edited by hot enough

On 6/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, hot enough said:

But it does showcase the explosions, the bombs that were going off that morning before the twin towers were brought down.

Even George Bush describes the bombs and explosions that were present at the twin towers.

These are the things that make the science deniers flee.

I suggest watching some of the video and then make your own conclusions. I have shown this to a few friends and they think it's intriguing.

I have seen portions of it many times in the past. And I don't make any claims to know all that is in it.

But the science has gone way beyond that. That not a person will attempt to provide any evidence for the US government conspiracy theory says clearly that there is no evidence. No one is comfortable with just repeating the government lies, so they stay out on the periphery mouthing old silly memes. 

On 6/14/2017 at 8:29 PM, hot enough said:

I have seen portions of it many times in the past. And I don't make any claims to know all that is in it.

But the science has gone way beyond that. That not a person will attempt to provide any evidence for the US government conspiracy theory says clearly that there is no evidence. No one is comfortable with just repeating the government lies, so they stay out on the periphery mouthing old silly memes. 

The reason I show this is because there is no political context to distract from what is on the video. There is some audio/visual analysis. And if you want to know more about the explosions, then this video will be valuable.

All evidence is valuable, I agree fully. 

Some evidence is so overwhelming that it cannot be denied. 

US government scientists developed nanothermite in the 1990s. A new generation of super explosives, their own description. No one has access to this nanothermite except the US and the US military. It is a proprietary, non commercially available explosive. It was found in WTC dust, along with the by products of these thermitic reactions, in volumes that had no legal/legitimate reason to be there. Neither did the nanothermite. It was discovered and described by a number of scientists in a peer reviewed paper that has never been refuted. 

So at the end of the day either way you look at it, whether it was blowback or the US military that was behind 9/11, America's government still has it coming.

Too bad so sad 365 million human beings are no better than human shields for it.

It is what it is.

Edited by eyeball

11 hours ago, hot enough said:

Still not one speck of evidence supporting the US government conspiracy theory. Why? The evidence should be overwhelming instead of nonexistent.

You're kinda mixed up on who are the conspiracy theorists aren't you?

10 hours ago, Omni said:

You're kinda mixed up on who are the conspiracy theorists aren't you?

Not in the least, Omni. They are people like you who know nothing about the science or the events of that day who continue to defend the indefensible US government official conspiracy theory but can't seem to provide any evidence, not one tiny speck that substantiates that wacky conspiracy theory.

Nor can any of you address the stark truth. The absolutely undeniable things that you can't and won't deny but refuse to address. 

None of you will answer any question. 

1. Do you deny that the US government developed nanothermite in the 1990s?

2. Do you deny that unreacted nanothermite particles were found in WTC dust?

3. Do you deny that the by-products of thermitic reactions were found in WTC dust, iron microspheres in volumes 1500 times greater than that of normal office dust?

4. Do you deny the molten and vaporized steel described by FEMA, pictures of which anyone can see?

5. Do you deny the molten and fused steel and concrete, one named the Meteorite and housed in a 911 museum? 

6. Do you deny the molten handguns found and stored in a 911 museum?

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

So at the end of the day either way you look at it, whether it was blowback or the US military that was behind 9/11, America's government still has it coming.

Too bad so sad 365 million human beings are no better than human shields for it.

It is what it is.

Given the overwhelming evidence that it was not 19 Arab Hijackers, I would think that there would be thoughtful and substantive discussion on the myriad problems this event has engendered. 

Again, not to be mean, I can't make any sense of your post, eyeball, but I understand that this isn't going to be something that people will get their head wrapped around any time soon. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Mostly Saudi Arabian hijackers actually.

Always with the bold statements/fabrications. Where is your evidence?

Never able to answer any questions. Why, Omni? 

3. Do you deny that the by-products of thermitic reactions were found in WTC dust, iron microspheres in volumes 1500 times greater than that of normal office dust?

4. Do you deny the molten and vaporized steel described by FEMA, pictures of which anyone can see?

5. Do you deny the molten and fused steel and concrete, one named the Meteorite and housed in a 911 museum? 

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Always with the bold statements/fabrications. Where is your evidence?

Never able to answer any questions. Why, Omni? 

I know this is just feeding the troll.

But you do recognize the issues with always framing the debate around what you'd accept as evidence right? It doesn't provide for stimulating debate.

We all saw those planes fly into the building. We all saw Osama bin Laden take credit for the attacks. We all heard cell phone conversations of people that were about to die in planes headed to the buildings that reported Arab men with boxcutters. But that's all a fabrication because nanothermite was found on the scene. :rolleyes:

If I framed the debate back at you by trying to provide irrefutable evidence that the government did plan and execute 911 could you do it? Where's the evidence for that? Name names, who's admitted to being involved? who are the people that gave their lives to kill 3,000 people in the name of the US and not Islam and how did they do it? 

I'll hang up and listen. 

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

We all saw those planes fly into the building. We all saw Osama bin Laden take credit for the attacks. We all heard cell phone conversations of people that were about to die in planes headed to the buildings that reported Arab men with boxcutters. But that's all a fabrication because nanothermite was found on the scene.

Just provide evidence for those events, Boges.