Terror attack in Iran

1 hour ago, kactus said:

Indeed but hey according to some self professed "experts" Iran is the sponsore of world terror. That's the idiocy or perhaps purposefully spreading propaganda and negative generalisation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

6 hours ago, Rue said:

The same place. Where were you T?  While the attacks were happening Iranians in their "Parliament" (oh do note how I use those quotation marks )

were shouting " death to America ".

Iran finances terrorism world wide. The fact it has been attacked by terrorists doesn't suddenly mean its a peace loving country and victim of terrorism. It brought this on. Its responsible for terrorism. Directly so.

No terrorism should be condoned for any reason but don't expect people to suddenly sympathize with Iran or for that matter Saudi Arabia any more than they do Assad.

Karma is such a beeyatch.

You can give the same explanation for Israel as it's been terrorizing the Palestinians for decades.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

You can give the same explanation for Israel as it's been terrorizing the Palestinians for decades.

Apparently, some people view Iran's support of hezbollah against Israel as world terror. As if Israel is the whole world....

On 2017-06-07 at 1:32 PM, GostHacked said:

ISIS claimed the attack.  The only nation ISIS has not attacked in the M.E is Saudi Arabia.

But it appears that they've tried, and the attacks were thwarted. Also http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33805901 15 killed by ISIL.

I doubt that ISIS loves Saudi Arabia. I remember Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda condemned the Saudi royalty as apostates and wanted to see the regime overthrown, replaced by, you got it, an Islamic state.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/4265936/Bin-Ladens-secret-goal-is-to-overthrow-the-House-of-Saud.html

Edited by OftenWrong

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

But it appears that they've tried, and the attacks were thwarted. Also http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33805901 15 killed by ISIL.

I doubt that ISIS loves Saudi Arabia. I remember Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda condemned the Saudi royalty as apostates and wanted to see the regime overthrown, replaced by, you got it, an Islamic state.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/4265936/Bin-Ladens-secret-goal-is-to-overthrow-the-House-of-Saud.html

IS has a Life-of-Brian-like approach to blasphemy and apostasy - everyone except them deserves execution. They hate the Saudi monarchy but would love to set up shop at that end of the beach. 

On 6/7/2017 at 11:32 AM, GostHacked said:

ISIS claimed the attack.  The only nation ISIS has not attacked in the M.E is Saudi Arabia.

No surprise.  The (Sunni) Saudis have a sweetheart deal with the Saudi based nutbars that export the extremist (Sunni)wahabbi sect brand of fundamentalist extremist  Islam around the world.   The Wahabbis send billions to establish run religious schools everywhere.  The only book in their schools is the Koran, they learn that chapter and verse, and also learn their duty to strap on that hefty vest and go find those 72 virgins.

The Saudi Royal family allows then to operate/export  from the Kingdom, in return the Imams are careful to keep a tight lid on the death game inside Saudi Arabia.

Edited by overthere

1 minute ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Mostly, I am seeing Middle Eastern or Israeli targets there. Iran and Israel/KSA are in a low level war already. I don't lie awake at night worrying about Shia terrorists on Canadian streets. 

You're free to imagine that I do.

4 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Mostly, I am seeing Middle Eastern or Israeli targets there. Iran and Israel/KSA are in a low level war already. I don't lie awake at night worrying about Shia terrorists on Canadian streets. 

It has been israeli policy to make Iran a world problem even though it just concerns them! 

You should be more concerned about saudi backed ISIS that are indeed on your door steps and yet our governments are rubbing their noses on saudi asses for a few more bucks....

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

You are such a hypocrite. You support the biggest terrorists in the world, rabidly, thankful for their wanton murders of innocents.

You're free to support and protect Islam.

1 minute ago, kactus said:

Typical wishy washy reply to just lump Iran along Saudi Arabia....if you say so.....

You're also free to support Iran and Saudi Arabia. I don't.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to support and protect Islam.

You're also free to support Iran and Saudi Arabia. I don't.

The very fact that you don't even recognise the lives of people lost because of terrorism as was done by ISIS against iranians as was posted on OP tells alot about the sick twisted ideology that such a mindset is based on...

The hell with you.

Just now, kactus said:

The very fact that you don't even recognise the lives of people lost because of terrorism as was done by ISIS against iranians as was posted on OP tells alot about the sick twisted ideology that such a mindset is based on...

The hell with you.

You're free to support Saudi Arabia or Iran. I don't care which. 

I'm free to call them out as the terror sponsoring Islamic regimes that they both are.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia are vile Islamic states that support terrorism. It's not an either/or situation.

The threats to us are very different. In Canada and Europe, terrorist attacks by Shia Muslims are vanishingly rare. Like Russia, they support a brutal regime in Syria but that's not the same thing. Some argue that the KSA gov is not a supporter of terrorism but I think countries should be judged by their net effect on the world, not on the alleged intentions of their leaders which are unkowable.  

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

Just now, SpankyMcFarland said:

The threats to us are very different. In Canada and Europe, terrorist attacks by Shia Muslims are vanishingly rare.   

Why they're hardly terrorists at all!

Well...let's give your Iranian Ayatollahs and their fellow barbarians a pass, then, eh?

I'll leave that up to you.

Just now, hot enough said:

Typical DoP raving. Try once forming a cogent argument or have a friend do one for you.

You have no argument other than wishing I'd show your preferred cult the respect you think it deserves.