Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

Iranian women defy forced hijab. The battle for equality and women's right has been raging in Iran for decades. What was given easily by previous Pahlavi dynasty to women in Iran is now being fought for and gradually being achieved with sweat and blood and likely once achieved will be appreciated and guarded with sweat and blood as well. Long live international women's movements for equality and freedom and rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/11/compulsory-hijab-rule-increasingly-flouted-by-iranian-drivers

http://time.com/98770/iranian-women-defy-hijab-law-facebook/

But in Saudi A unlike Iran they called for her execution!!!!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/saudi-woman-no-hijab-beheading-killing-social-media-isis-womens-rights-human-rights-council-uk-a7452636.html

And the idiot US Trump goes to Saudi A and praises the regime there!!!!. Idiot.

Time to cut all ties with Saudi Arabia.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

21 hours ago, Argus said:

This is lunatic nonsense of the worst sort. It precludes any kind of intelligent discussion.

What? The US (and allies like Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Germany ect ect ect) did not help Bin Laden and other 'rebel' groups that are now causing a problem for western civilizations?  Let me know when you are ready for a real intelligent discussion.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

What? The US (and allies like Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Germany ect ect ect) did not help Bin Laden and other 'rebel' groups that are now causing a problem for western civilizations?  Let me know when you are ready for a real intelligent discussion.

Can I quote you later as agreeing with jacee that the US created Islamic terrorism? Neat trick seeing Islam has been active with terrorism since the 7th century AD.

Edited by DogOnPorch

On 7/11/2017 at 2:12 AM, Omni said:

Is that why Canadians keep voting them into power? Honestly, it's like a duck at a shooting gallery responding to you. Fun though. Quick question, are you a Trump fan too? 

They did not keep voting the liberals into power. This is the first time in decades that the bumbling George Soros liberal idiots gained power. Honestly, you are the duck in the shooting gallery, and by the looks of things you have been hit in the head too many times. You appear to be quite unable to think clearly. Responding to you is becoming an exercise in futility. What a dumb question to ask me as to whether I am a Trump fan or not. If you have not figured that one out by now than you truly must have been hit in the head too many times in that shooting gallery. Just saying.  :D 

On 7/11/2017 at 4:38 AM, jacee said:

Better than learning to be a white suprem... er ... nationalist.

Being a nationalist is a way far better than being a far left than being an intolerant and bigoted communist bunch of dupes like what liberals are. From what I have observed about them. They do not appear to be a very bright bunch of people.  Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Get over it ?  I'm glad that you have admitted that there's no logic to this insult, and that you just use it like a six-year old uses a pop-gun.

@Omni  may have missed the original definition, though...

I did and I admit I did not spend a lot of time researching. Perhaps because I never really enjoyed that pop gun thing when I was 6.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Get over it ?  I'm glad that you have admitted that there's no logic to this insult, and that you just use it like a six-year old uses a pop-gun.

@Omni  may have missed the original definition, though...

What insult are you talking about? I know that you like to throw insults around like calling me "lil elf", and labelling me as an anti-semitic. They were both taken as an insults to me. But hey, if there was an insult taken by you, well than learn to take it because if you want to throw insults around towards me or others here than you better learn to take insults yourself. The way you and Omni go on around here it is the both of you who appear to still like to play childish six year old games like cowboys and indians together. Just saying.