Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

3 hours ago, overthere said:

The Supreme Court has been there, done that regarding face coverings.  If you are allowed to wear a face covering at a citizenship ceremnony, what would possibly be the point of ethnic screening for the same thing prior to entry?  You could not get that issue in front of a JP, never mind the Supremes..

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-drop-controversial-supreme-court-of-canada-niqab-appeal/article27280846/

The charter covers how the government of Canada treats Canadians, foreigners on Canadian soil. It has no say in how the government of Canada treats foreigners on foreign soil.

Edited by Argus

17 hours ago, Argus said:

The immigration points system is only applied to the principal applicant, and then only in skilled/business class. It is not applied to family class at all, or of course, to refugees.

The charter of rights does NOT apply to foreigners living in foreign countries.

The Charter applies in the sense that we no longer discriminate by race, religion, etc in selecting immigrants or refugees.

Arguably, we do discriminate by wealth, education etc but these are not 'protected groups' at this time.

On 7/2/2017 at 8:56 AM, jacee said:

In North America, it's right wing Christian terrorists doing the most damage.

Right! 

This is NORTH AMERICA!   This has been a predominantly Christian nation!

North America

Christians are projected to remain the largest religious group in North America in the decades ahead, and their numbers are expected to increase from 267 million as of 2010 to 287 million in 2050.

Like I said.....we already have our own to deal with.  From looney environmentalists and radical leftists, too.  No need to import anymore.

It's your kids who are "most likely to be radicalized".

What shall we do about that?

Never mind "MOST LIKELY!"   We know who are getting radicalized!  You can call them "home-grown".....but majority of these so-called home-grown have their roots in Islam!

Are you abreast with the news?  How many killings all over the world have been perpetrated by Islamist terrorists, and how many from Christian right-wing?  

To even try to do a comparison, would be silly! 

Edited by betsy

17 hours ago, betsy said:

Right! 

Like I said.....we already have our own to deal with.  From looney environmentalists and radical leftists, too.  No need to import anymore.

Never mind "MOST LIKELY!"   We know who are getting radicalized!  You can call them "home-grown".....but majority of these so-called home-grown have their roots in Islam!

Are you abreast with the news?  How many killings all over the world have been perpetrated by Islamist terrorists, and how many from Christian right-wing?  

In North America, the majority of terrorist attacks have been by right wing Christians.

2 hours ago, jacee said:

In North America, the majority of terrorist attacks have been by right wing Christians.

The WORLD is not worried about right-wing Christians - or any other hybrid of terrorists!

The WORLD is deeply concerned with ISLAMIST TERRORISTS!

Not only is Islamist terrorism killing indiscriminately and wrecking lives and economies - it also inspires and brings out other unstable minds to act out -  in an effort  to draw attention to their cause,

or to themselves.............................         

..............................or, simply to retaliate!

We are very much a huge part of that world.  We're even vying to be leader of that world. 

If you hadn't noticed, we are on the hit list as target.  If you want to know how seriously the danger is being regarded, all you have to do is go back to the celebration of 150th Canada Day - where-in prior to the occasion, our PM even took the time to come out on national tv to reassure the public of security!  Did you see all the long faces in the very long line-up? More than half didn't even get to Parliament Hill!

But of course, our PM isn't really taking the risk very seriously, otherwise, he wouldn't be throwing out the welcome mat to the whole world when he knows very well that proper vetting would be impossible!  It makes me wonder if he knows something that the rest of us and our allies don't. 

Maybe, the coziness with the Aga Khan, or bailing out terrorists like the Khadrs (which Chretien also did), or giving protection to women wearing burquas, is paying off. Who knows.....

And you think Islamist terrorism isn't THE problem?  Are you abreast with current events? :lol:

Edited by betsy

On 2017-7-6 at 6:04 AM, betsy said:

The WORLD is not worried about right-wing Christians - or any other hybrid of terrorists!

The WORLD is deeply concerned with ISLAMIST TERRORISTS!

Not only is Islamist terrorism killing indiscriminately and wrecking lives and economies - it also inspires and brings out other unstable minds to act out -  in an effort  to draw attention to their cause,

or to themselves.............................         

..............................or, simply to retaliate!

We are very much a huge part of that world.  We're even vying to be leader of that world. 

If you hadn't noticed, we are on the hit list as target.  If you want to know how seriously the danger is being regarded, all you have to do is go back to the celebration of 150th Canada Day - where-in prior to the occasion, our PM even took the time to come out on national tv to reassure the public of security!  Did you see all the long faces in the very long line-up? More than half didn't even get to Parliament Hill!

But of course, our PM isn't really taking the risk very seriously, otherwise, he wouldn't be throwing out the welcome mat to the whole world when he knows very well that proper vetting would be impossible!  It makes me wonder if he knows something that the rest of us and our allies don't. 

Maybe, the coziness with the Aga Khan, or bailing out terrorists like the Khadrs (which Chretien also did), or giving protection to women wearing burquas, is paying off. Who knows.....

And you think Islamist terrorism isn't THE problem?  Are you abreast with current events? :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40547461/kkk-rally-in-virginia-met-with-rivals-and-clashes

Now they're wearing their hoods and robes in public again.

Yes, organized right wing terrorism is a bigger problem in North America.

And worldwide, it's US terrorism that is the biggest problem.

The US created Islamic terrorism to serve it's own need ... er ... greed.

Edited by jacee

14 minutes ago, jacee said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40547461/kkk-rally-in-virginia-met-with-rivals-and-clashes

Now they're wearing their hoods and robes in public again.

Yes, organized right wing terrorism is a bigger problem in North America.

And worldwide, it's US terrorism that is the biggest problem.

Well, as long as nobody forces them to wear them, that's okay. 

13 hours ago, jacee said:

This is lunatic nonsense of the worst sort. It precludes any kind of intelligent discussion.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 7:32 AM, betsy said:

Right! 

I asked my 13 year old grandson the other day as to what they were learning in school about Canadian history. He immediately told me that he had learned about the Komatsu Guru, and residential aboriginal schools. So, I asked him if he had been taught any history about the founders of Canada like Fraser, Vancouver, Seymour and Hastings too mention but a few, and he did not. It would appear as though British history is not being taught in school anymore but multiculturalism surely is by the looks of things, and is being taught about how bad his British ancestors were. This is what is happening to our children in school today, and my grandson is being told that his ancestors are the problem, and I suppose they are trying to make him feel as though he is a white racist, and so are his parents/grandparents are racists also. Just satiny. 

Liberalism is the real problem, and it always will be the problem until it can be eliminated. Liberals do not really care about anybody but them selves. I have observed this with many of my liberal friends. They say they give a chit but they don't. They are just trying to protect and stand by their foolish beliefs in liberalism for some unknown silly azz reason. Just saying.  

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I asked my 13 year old grandson the other day as to what they were learning in school about Canadian history. He immediately told me that he had learned about the Komatsu Guru, and residential aboriginal schools. So, I asked him if he had been taught any history about the founders of Canada like Fraser, Vancouver, Seymour and Hastings too mention but a few, and he did not. It would appear as though British history is not being taught in school anymore

If you come to Ottawa, we have a national "Museum of History" here. about 80% of the permanent exhibits are about natives. They just reopened the 'Canada Hall' after an almost year-long reno. This was the section of the museum devoted to those icky white people and how they developed Canada, and from the commentary I'm reading, much of that is now devoted to how badly we've treated natives.

Progressives hate Canada. They're consumed by guilt, especially if they're not a member of some protected group, and only seem to feel they can keep their progressive rep up by constantly crapping on everything about Canada.

Edited by Argus

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

If you come to Ottawa, we have a national "Museum of History" here. about 80% of the permanent exhibits are about natives. They just reopened the 'Canada Hall' after an almost year-long reno. This was the section of the museum devoted to those icky white people and how they developed Canada, and from the commentary I'm reading, much of that is now devoted to how badly we've treated natives.

Progressives hate Canada. They're consumed by guilt, especially if they're not a member of some protected group, and only seem to feel they can keep their progressive rep up by constantly crapping on everything about Canada.

The trudeau's have done everything within their power to try and wipe out our British heritage and culture, and traditions, and try and replace it with french and foreign cultures and traditions. We can have an Aboriginal Day or black history month in Canada but we are not allowed to have or celebrate a British/European Day. A special interest group with great influence on our cowardly politicians has seen to it that does never happen. The attacks against all the western Caucasian people around the world seems to be getting worse. Our white voices are being muffled by the far left Marxist white liberals and communists that are in power these days. They appear to have a hatred for their own white race. It's very strange indeed. :( 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I asked my 13 year old grandson the other day as to what they were learning in school about Canadian history. He immediately told me that he had learned about the Komatsu Guru, and residential aboriginal schools. So, I asked him if he had been taught any history about the founders of Canada like Fraser, Vancouver, Seymour and Hastings too mention but a few, and he did not. It would appear as though British history is not being taught in school anymore but multiculturalism surely is by the looks of things, and is being taught about how bad his British ancestors were. This is what is happening to our children in school today, and my grandson is being told that his ancestors are the problem, and I suppose they are trying to make him feel as though he is a white racist, and so are his parents/grandparents are racists also. Just satiny. 

Liberalism is the real problem, and it always will be the problem until it can be eliminated. Liberals do not really care about anybody but them selves. I have observed this with many of my liberal friends. They say they give a chit but they don't. They are just trying to protect and stand by their foolish beliefs in liberalism for some unknown silly azz reason. Just saying.  

So long as they're not teaching your values ... :/

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Crapping on Canada's genocidal behaviour is a real step forward.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The trudeau's have done everything within their power to try and wipe out our British heritage and culture, and traditions, and try and replace it with french and foreign cultures and traditions. We can have an Aboriginal Day or black history month in Canada but we are not allowed to have or celebrate a British/European Day. A special interest group with great influence on our cowardly politicians has seen to it that does never happen. The attacks against all the western Caucasian people around the world seems to be getting worse. Our white voices are being muffled by the far left Marxist white liberals and communists that are in power these days. They appear to have a hatred for their own white race. It's very strange indeed. :( 

Intolerance for white supremacists is a good thing.

I'm glad you're feeling it.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

So, I asked him if he had been taught any history about the founders of Canada like Fraser, Vancouver, Seymour and Hastings too mention but a few, and he did not. It would appear as though British history is not being taught in school anymore but multiculturalism surely is by the looks of things, and is being taught about how bad his British ancestors were.

Well.... I guess you're losing at your own game [disinformation] then.  That's really too bad.... for you.  I don't think many of the rest of us care, given what you would teach in school if you had the chance:

"politically correctmedia all being pulled by theirZionist masters"

I still don't understand why you post here.  You seem to think white people are so great, and yet you assume all the white people on here are suckers, clearly.

10 hours ago, jacee said:

So long as they're not teaching your values ... :/

The children in school today pretty much look like they are not learning anything except how to become a poor brainwashed little multicultural kid. 

10 hours ago, jacee said:

Intolerance for white supremacists is a good thing.

I'm glad you're feeling it.

I don't see much tolerance for white people anymore. So many professors and groups want to see white people pretty much eliminated. It's enough to want to make white people become white supremacists. But hey. 

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well.... I guess you're losing at your own game [disinformation] then.  That's really too bad.... for you.  I don't think many of the rest of us care, given what you would teach in school if you had the chance:

"politically correctmedia all being pulled by theirZionist masters"

I still don't understand why you post here.  You seem to think white people are so great, and yet you assume all the white people on here are suckers, clearly.

I don't understand why you post here either? There are white people who are great, and than there are white people who are suckers. So, what's your point? 

Just now, Omni said:

You've been close to a professor?

Close enough to see and hear them on the internet calling for the death of white people. Look it up for yourself, and try to tell me that this is not happening? 

So, did you figure out what community you would prefer to live in yet? It looks to me like you are trying to avoid the question? And I know that you read what I asked you because you always reply to every thing I post. So?  

Just now, Omni said:

Ever hears of the old adage "paranoia will destroy ya"? It seems you are well on the way. Take stock.

Liberals are the ones that are well on their way to destroying every thing that is decent and moral. But then again it certainly looks like indecency and immorality are just apart of your every day useless life, eh? 

Just now, taxme said:

Liberals are the ones that are well on their way to destroying every thing that is decent and moral. But then again it certainly looks like indecency and immorality are just apart of your every day useless life, eh? 

Is that why Canadians keep voting them into power? Honestly, it's like a duck at a shooting gallery responding to you. Fun though. Quick question, are you a Trump fan too?