Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

1 hour ago, jacee said:

You need to be asking yourself why you are so terrified of a woman with her face covered. Lol

Because they represent symbol of oppression of women. Many women in Middle east are forced to wear hijab like in Iran or cover their face like in Saudi A. and Afghanistan. If they don't comply fully they will be attacked, beaten or arrested and possibly assaulted.  Those here still wearing a hijab or niqab are either supportive of the oppression (are likely among those who back home would be enforcing the forced niqab or hijab) or forced by their family or culture to cover in latter case they represent a symbol of oppression of their sisters. You ask a women in Iran how she feels about wearing hijab!!! and why she is terrified by it. Likely same reason that a torture victim is terrified of torture devices.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

26 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Because they represent symbol of oppression of women. Many women in Middle east are forced to wear hijab like in Iran or cover their face like in Saudi A. and Afghanistan. If they don't comply fully they will be attacked, beaten or arrested and possibly assaulted.  Those here still wearing a hijab or niqab are either supportive of the oppression (are likely among those who back home would be enforcing the forced niqab or hijab) or forced by their family or culture to cover in latter case they represent a symbol of oppression of their sisters. You ask a women in Iran how she feels about wearing hijab!!! and why she is terrified by it. Likely same reason that a torture victim is terrified of torture devices.

Oh stop the nonsense. You don't speak for them.

This is Canada. I'll wear what I f'n want to.

I'll hang my tits out and cover my face if I feel like it.

Really not your business.

1 hour ago, jacee said:

And who are you? I suppose you speak for them? 

Yes this is Canada but those with hearts who care don't just close their eyes to atrocities and oppression all over the world. This includes violations of human rights and women's rights. You as a female should be more concerned and sensitive about your own gender than I am but you obviously are not. You ignore that hundreds of millions of women are being oppressed as we speak or refused equal rights or equal opportunities or education or work or even driving like in Arabia or forced to cover their faces and yes I don't speak for them but unlike you I don't try to cover up their sufferings and I try to attract the attention to their sufferings and then you would say it is none of my business!!!!. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, jacee said:

What a childish response.  This issue is not about you and your "tits". It is about values that clash with essential and fundamental democratic values the people who built this country and fought hard  and died for and you turn in to an issue about your "tits"?

It is his business and my business and this is not about your tits.

We will not sit silently while people advocate and spread practices that are fundamentally destructive to a healthy democratic society and advocate my daughters and their daughters are in need of covering up.

By the way in your zeal to sound smarmy you contradicted yourself and you really showed you can't grasp reality. The very cover up you defend

would have you put in jail, tortured or killed for showing your "tits".Get a grip on reality and your tits. Its not Citizen or I who have a problem with your "tits" its the people you think you ally with in your zeal to try be oh so hip with your "gonna do what I  feel like"  self indulgent narcissistic tantrum,.

Do what you want.

Go on, travel to Riyadh. Tehran, Damascus or any Muslim country and see how long you last hanging your "tits' out. You haven't  clue what "tits" you think you are sucking up to.  

Edited by Rue
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rue said:

What a childish response.  This issue is not about you and your "tits". It is about values that clash with essential and fundamental democratic values the people who built this country and fought hard  and died for and you turn in to an issue about your "tits"?

It is his business and my business and this is not about your tits.

We will not sit silently while people advocate and spread practices that are fundamentally destructive to a healthy democratic society and advocate my daughters and their daughters are in need of covering up.

By the way in your zeal to sound smarmy you contradicted yourself and you really showed you can't grasp reality. The very cover up you defend

would have you put in jail, tortured or killed for showing your "tits".Get a grip on reality and your tits. Its not Citizen or I who have a problem with your "tits" its the people you think you ally with in your zeal to try be oh so hip with your "gonna do what I  feel like"  self indulgent narcissistic tantrum,.

Do what you want.

Go on, travel to Riyadh. Tehran, Damascus or any Muslim country and see how long you last hanging your "tits' out. You haven't  clue what "tits" you think you are sucking up to.  

This discussion is about Canada, where I can cover my face but not my tits ... as I choose.

:P

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And who are you? I suppose you speak for them? 

Yes this is Canada but those with hearts who care don't just close their eyes to atrocities and oppression all over the world. This includes violations of human rights and women's rights. You as a female should be more concerned and sensitive about your own gender than I am but you obviously are not. You ignore that hundreds of millions of women are being oppressed as we speak or refused equal rights or equal opportunities or education or work or even driving like in Arabia or forced to cover their faces and yes I don't speak for them but unlike you I don't try to cover up their sufferings and I try to attract the attention to their sufferings and then you would say it is none of my business!!!!. 

It is none of your business what a woman chooses to wear in Canada, and that is the topic of this thread.

15 minutes ago, jacee said:

It is none of your business what a woman chooses to wear in Canada, and that is the topic of this thread.

Read the title before you quote it and comment. The topic is not about what a woman chooses to wear in Canada but rather whether those women who are covering their faces (overseas) should be allowed to enter in Canada which clearly means they are not yet in Canada if ever and that is what we debated. Women in Canada if it is their own choice rather than cultural or family pressure are free to wear what they wish of course nobody is arguing against or debating that. I said this in my previous posts that if we ban this choice as long as it is a free choice then we are as bad as those who impose cover.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

19 minutes ago, jacee said:

True. Yet, it is my business if I react negatively when encountering a person clad in a burka and cross the road in order not to be in proximity to that person.

26 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Read the title before you quote it and comment. The topic is not about what a woman chooses to wear in Canada but rather whether those women who are covering their faces (overseas) should be allowed to enter in Canada which clearly means they are not yet in Canada if ever and that is what we debated. Women in Canada if it is their own choice rather than cultural or family pressure are free to wear what they wish of course nobody is arguing against or debating that. I said this in my previous posts that if we ban this choice as long as it is a free choice then we are as bad as those who impose cover.

The law is clear: Women coming to Canada are required to show their face once in private for identification when obtaining citizenship. Other than that, women in Canada and coming to Canada are free to wear what they choose. 

Nobody's business.

14 minutes ago, capricorn said:

True. Yet, it is my business if I react negatively when encountering a person clad in a burka and cross the road in order not to be in proximity to that person.

14 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Go ahead. 

Look like an idiot if you want to.

Nobody cares.

:P

2 hours ago, jacee said:

No, it's not. The topic is whether we should allow women who cover themselves to come here and become Canadians.

1 hour ago, jacee said:

The law is clear: Women coming to Canada are required to show their face once in private for identification when obtaining citizenship. Other than that, women in Canada and coming to Canada are free to wear what they choose. 

Nobody's business.

To suggest it's 'nobody's business' what sorts of attitudes and cultural beliefs potential immigrants to Canada have is... inane.

25 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, it's not. The topic is whether we should allow women who cover themselves to come here and become Canadians.

That's already been decided in law: Canada does not discriminate by religion.

Edited by jacee

3 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Where does it say that wearing a burka is a religious requirement?

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

https://quran.com/24/31

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Where are all the feminists is the question that needs to be asked. The feminist movement appears to have no problem with women being forced to wear a halloween costume in 100 degree heat. That is torture. What baffles me is why do these Muslims immigrate to Canada and want to carry on with the same archaic backwards religion that they left behind. Given the choice I am pretty sure that the Muslim women would like to dump the costume, and dress Canadian like so many other Muslims have done. No one should be allowed to wear a burka in Canada. It is criminal to force someone to have to cover themselves up from head to toe especially in a hot climate. It is deplorable. 

34 minutes ago, jacee said:

It is nobody's business what a woman chooses to wear, nor why.

It is our business if they are forced to wear a burka in Canada. For some woman to have to walk down a Canadian street all covered up from head to toe in hot weather is close to criminal. I cannot believe that there is any woman in the world that prefers to cover themselves all up from head to toe. In Afghanistan before the Taliban took over with that crazy archaic Islamic religion women were freely walking around like we would see a Canadian woman walking around. They wore skirts and bikinis. I am pretty sure that they were not pleased about being forced to have to cover up from head to toe where for years they did not have too. Eventually, Muslim women were not allowed to go to school. The wearing of a burka should be made illegal in Canada if Canada believes in equality for women. Canada is fast becoming a strange country to live in. 

4 minutes ago, jacee said:

It is police business if they choose to report it as abuse.

But it isn't our business unless help is requested.

From what I understand about Islam is that a woman better not go running off to the police about abuse. They could end up in serious trouble if they try to defy their slave boss husbands rules of Islam. They could get beaten up badly. Islam is an archaic 10th century stupid religion that needs to be abolished. Islam has allowed and made Arab men bullies over women. A look at Islamic countries today, I have to ask as to whether they allow fun at all. Muslims always look like a bunch of boring zombies.