Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

1 minute ago, Argus said:

I'm not scared of Islam and Muslims. However, I disapprove of the way Muslims in the world have adopted Islamic laws written a thousand years ago into their cultural value system, and therefore do not wish more of them to come and live here.

But, let's face it. Islam is given the kid-glove treatment by the West due to its inherent proclivity towards forcing its agenda with violence...or the threat of violence. Any other cult w/o that threat is treated as deserved: as a cult. Moonies, for example. 

There is a mountain of evidence that shows Islam is behaving EXACTLY as Islam's founder intended. But, we're fed the horse-s*** that Islam = Peace and is the friend of Western Civilization. 

It's our historic ENEMY.

• Like 2

And...as we can see on this website...even Islam's biggest supporters here can't list ONE place where Islam is doing what they CLAIM it does: bring peace.

They can't even list the things they ADMIRE about Islam...as there are none to be had. Dialamah triumphantly listed "love of family and family values" as the thing she admires about Islam. I had forgotten that the Infidel hates his/her family....silly me.

Christianity...great Music. Hinduism...wonderful art. Islam? Loves war? I suppose that might be a virtue to a Jihadi. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to want Sharia to rule Canada. Folks like myself WILL push back against such efforts. No matter what names you call them.

AS you know full well Mr Troll that no one here supports Sharia Law, But you are free to be stupid and throw out incorrect things. This way we can see what kind of person you really are. 

6 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I am not scared of murderers or rapists, does not mean I like them or support their actions.

Of course, if faced with a Jihadi looking to remove your head, you'd spit in his face in defiance. Heroism is cheap on paper.

5 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

AS you know full well Mr Troll that no one here supports Sharia Law, But you are free to be stupid and throw out incorrect things. This way we can see what kind of person you really are. 

You speak only for yourself: Sharia is the preferred system for Muslims as many studies have shown. We're getting MORE Islam in Canada...not less. It's to the point where anti-blasphemy (against Islam, specifically) laws are being investigated in Canada in order to silence Islam's critics.

Pretend M-103 is something else if you wish...

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Of course, if faced with a Jihadi looking to remove your head, you'd spit in his face in defiance. Heroism is cheap on paper.

You speak only for yourself: Sharia is the preferred system for Muslims as many studies have shown. We're getting More Islam in Canada...not less. It's to the point where anti-blasphemy (against Islam, specifically) laws are being investigated in Canada in order to silence Islam's critics.

Pretend M-103 is something else if you wish...

Seems that you like to speak for me too.  I guess you like to speak for others even when you know you are wrong.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Seems that you like to speak for me too.  I guess you like to speak for others even when you know you are wrong.

You're free to show me the studies and polls that show Muslims do not want Sharia to govern them.

18 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Lets call it for what it is. It is a symbol of repression and oppression of women as many are forced to wear these at home or they will be attacked, beaten, arrested, or even worse. Yes agree with second statement. 

And let's not pretend that they are not forced to do so in Canada.  Here was another comment from that same discussion I'm having:

Any hijab wearing woman who claims it's a personal choice is a victim of a cult. I worked with a lot of them back in Calgary, very nice women - funny, kind, personable - and each and every one of them felt very strongly that if they 'chose' not to wear the hijab, God would punish them in some fashion. Cult victims all of them, and it makes me really sad/mad that engaging them in conversation about it is completely futile because the vast majority of them are so ensconced in their beliefs in this matter that they can't get past it. My former boss was a Muslim woman who chose not to wear the hijab and she told me that because of her sin of vanity, she had to say an extra 5 prayers per day (which she does) and she was constantly under pressure from other hijab wearing ladies in the office who regularly told her that she was going to be punished.

Yeah, it's a choice all right.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to show me the studies and polls that show Muslims do not want Sharia to govern them.

I don't have any statistics as what percentage but there are definitely many Muslims I have come across in the west or read about who live in more progressive Muslim countries (like in Iran, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia  ......) who do not want Sharia to govern them.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Sure it looks different  but the notion is the same, there are rules we follow, we submit to them because to us, those rules make sense. And in many cases they are there for a really good reason.  And as for the slow decline, I defer to Jordan Peterson who has great explanations and insight.

Not all laws are good laws, and those that appear to be bad laws need to be addressed. This motion 103 needs to be questioned and challenged. Why would a muslim foreign born woman like that liberal what's her name would like to have a law that says Islam cannot be questioned or challenged? Why is she being allowed to put forward such a law, and to try and have it implemented and made law in Canada? What she should be doing is pointing out some of the evils of Islam instead. This is creeping Sharia law at it's best. In many muslim countries one can got to jail or be executed for denying sharia islamic laws. And now they are trying to make parts of sharia a law here in Canada. Ridiculous.

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

But, let's face it. Islam is given the kid-glove treatment by the West due to its inherent proclivity towards forcing its agenda with violence...or the threat of violence. Any other cult w/o that threat is treated as deserved: as a cult. Moonies, for example. 

There is a mountain of evidence that shows Islam is behaving EXACTLY as Islam's founder intended. But, we're fed the horse-s*** that Islam = Peace and is the friend of Western Civilization. 

It's our historic ENEMY.

Kid Glove Treatment? We keep a nuclear fleet parked off their coast, invade and bomb their countries at will, sponsor brutal dictators and autocrats like Saddam Hussein and the Saudi royal family, and kill them by the hundreds of thousands. If those are the kid gloves, I don't wanna see what adults are wearing!

32 minutes ago, Omni said:

It has been questioned and challenged. And it's a motion, not a law.

C'mon, you have to  believe that the liberals would just love to make it a law, and shut off all criticism of a religion that preaches hate and violence towards those who refuse to join the islamic borg. Only someone who is not thinking clearly will believe that it will only end up staying a motion. If an islamic foreign born muslim woman can come to Canada and be able to get a motion like 103 accepted will the next step make it become law? This motion should have been struck out at home plate. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

C'mon, you have to  believe that the liberals would just love to make it a law, and shut off all criticism of a religion that preaches hate and violence towards those who refuse to join the islamic borg. Only someone who is not thinking clearly will believe that it will only end up staying a motion. If an islamic foreign born muslim woman can come to Canada and be able to get a motion like 103 accepted will the next step make it become law? This motion should have been struck out at home plate. 

So you believe bashing people due to their religious orientation is acceptable in Canada? There already is a law against that. You should read a little.

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

If an islamic foreign born muslim woman can come to Canada and be able to get a motion like 103 accepted will the next step make it become law? This motion should have been struck out at home plate

She is not foreign if she is a citizen. She is a taxpayer and a citizen with equal rights. Why you address her as foreign. Is that because she is not born here or is that because she is a Muslim? In any case I am against any laws which would limit free speech as long as it doesn't incite hate and violence. I will continue to say that I will not accept Sharia law in Canada in any form or shape.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

21 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you believe bashing people due to their religious orientation is acceptable in Canada? There already is a law against that. You should read a little.

Islam is bashing other religions all the time. Islam calls other religions and there followers infidels. You need to read more. You are just not getting it yet. 

We already have a criminal code that has laws in it that protects people from religious discrimination. Isn't that good enough for you? Why or where is the need for motions like 103 or having human rights commissions if we already have a criminal code that will do the same job?  You really need to read more.  You are just not getting it. 

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

She is not foreign if she is a citizen. She is a taxpayer and a citizen with equal rights. Why you address her as foreign. Is that because she is not born here or is that because she is a Muslim? In any case I am against any laws which would limit free speech as long as it doesn't incite hate and violence. I will continue to say that I will not accept Sharia law in Canada in any form or shape.

It still makes anyone immigrating to Canada a foreign born person. So, I am also a citizen of Canada with equal rights. So, what's your point? I address her as foreign because she is foreign born. It means that if she was not born in Canada then she is a foreign born muslim. East Indians call themselves Pakistan Canadians even though they were born here. Why? Why do they not just call themselves Canadian like I do? Is calling yourself Canadian a bad thing for some people to want to do? When I hear people say that they are Asian Canadian, I have to ask them as to where can I find Asia Canada on the worlds map. Is it near China? At times Canada makes me want to cry. This country is becoming so sad a place to live with all these so-called Canadians immigrating to Canada, and telling us host Canadians that I am a something Canadian. I guess the only time some new foreigners have to call themselves Canadian is when they are asked by some border guard of another country as to what citizenship are they. Otherwise, they won't call themselves Canadian it seems anymore. Maybe it is just a racial thing on their part. 

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I don't have any statistics as what percentage but there are definitely many Muslims I have come across in the west or read about who live in more progressive Muslim countries (like in Iran, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia  ......) who do not want Sharia to govern them.

Islam is a political ideology as well as a religion. It isn't a skin colour as I'm sure you know. Either they're on the boat or not...a human choice. Except Islam has a rule for apostates like any good death cult: kill them.

1 hour ago, dre said:

Kid Glove Treatment? We keep a nuclear fleet parked off their coast, invade and bomb their countries at will, sponsor brutal dictators and autocrats like Saddam Hussein and the Saudi royal family, and kill them by the hundreds of thousands. If those are the kid gloves, I don't wanna see what adults are wearing!

So when Islamic forces were besieging Vienna in the 17th century, was it European aggression that brought the armies to the city gates?