Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Ignore is for children, for chickenshits. 

Yes, so are lots of things.  I wouldn't use the ignore feature myself of course, being more than capable of ignoring people who warrant it without the aid of a button, but each to their own. 

Edited by bcsapper

8 hours ago, Omni said:

Go start your thread and we'll see. Just quit derailing.

Lol what you think you are immune to this virus?  Think of his words as std's. Just use preventative measures if you feel a need to

respond. Like you do with me. I am not sure if penicillin works.

Edited by Rue

20 hours ago, hot enough said:

You can't help yourself, Rue. You support Dop and the gang.

I support much of what DOP says and disagree with some things he says. Your point?  Do you have one? I've agree and disagreed with everyone on this forum sooner or later.

10 hours ago, dialamah said:

Not really.  Rue is clear that he dislikes terrorism (who doesn't?) and holds those who engage in terrorism responsible, he dislikes the more fundamental aspects of Islam which essentially results in the oppression of women, but he applies the same standard against all groups and doesn't assume every Muslim is an incipient terrorist or automatic barbarian.  I don't agree with Rue 100%, but he's definitely one of the more reasonable and balanced on this site.   

Might I suggest that instead of flailing around looking to argue, you could stop and read what people are saying a bit more carefully.

Thanks D.  Lol too. I need you to speak to my wife. Hug your way.

8 hours ago, hot enough said:

That's a fabrication, another in a long line. You are too frightened to engage. 

Omni didn't fabricate a damn thing.  The fact he is wrong on everything does not make him a  liar je's just a misguided pinko liberal Trudeau tree hugger.. Read his threads. He sees every argument through.

No this not 9-11 . The fact people disagree with you does not make them liars or in gangs  out to get you. Your obsession about 9-11 is not healthy. I have seen it turn people like you into Hari Krishna followers. Be careful son. Once you start eating brown rice there is no turning back, ever.

Edited by Rue

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Omni didn't fabricate a damn thing.  The fact he is wrong on everything does not make him a  liar je's just a misguided pinko liberal Trudeau tree hugger.. Read his threads. He sees every argument through. 

If you had the needed courage to go and see you would find out that you are advancing a fabrication. 

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Actually, one can choose to view an individual post by someone one has on ignore, if one chooses.  

You can still be on ignore. 

One can but why would one? I put certain people on ignore because they have shown, over a period of time, that they have nothing intelligent to contribute to any discussion, and thus nothing they say is of any interest to me.

Just now, Argus said:

One can but why would one? I put certain people on ignore because they have shown, over a period of time, that they have nothing intelligent to contribute to any discussion, and thus nothing they say is of any interest to me.

I admit, I don't want to miss anything.  You miss some good, forehead slapping laughs when you put people on ignore.

On 2017-06-14 at 5:55 AM, Goddess said:

Since you brought up, yes I used to be a JW. And yes, I left the religion. So I understand what is involved with going against one's religion and culture. You and Dialamah think it's soooooo easy! You think once these women get to Canada, they'll buck the system and just quit wearing their burkas and niqabs. No, darling. It's not that easy. 

I know what it's like to buck the system and have to leave in the night with only a few dollars in an envelope and what you can carry in your car. To leave without your child in order to make a better life for them. To leave without a friend or family member for support. I know how hard it is to  try and make new friends after being told that worldly people don't love others or look after others and you distrust the whole world. I know what it's like to have no family, as in - none. It's not as easy peasy lemon squeezy as you portray. More like difficult difficult lemon difficult. And let me tell you, some of my hardest most stressful  times came when well-meaning people like you, who had absolutely no friggin clue about all the psychological mind manipulations that went on in the religion,  made comments about how "normal" the JWs are and how wonderful the religion is "So devout and morally superior in this day and age!"

I don't think making out like women having to cover themselves in reams of cloth to hide their dirty filthy whore bodies is a normal, acceptable cultural trait, helps women at all.

Are there Muslim women who burka-up freely out of choice? Of course there are. But to assume they all have "chosen" this, is dead wrong and is Islamic propaganda just the same as the JW propaganda that kept me enslaved.

You do a great disservice to the millions of women around the world who are beaten and killed over the burka issue when you pretend this is a normal and acceptable thing to do to women. How disappointed the woman must be who longs for the freedom of Canada to shed the bulky fabrics and feel the sun on her face and the wind in her hair, the woman who has the courage and strength to buck a religion, a culture, lose all their family and friends....only to be met by people like you, telling her it's normal and acceptable for her to be covered at all times. 

This is religious and domestic abuse right in your face. And you support it by poo-pooing it as nothing.

You completely misrepresented my views. And if you are familiar with my posts you know how I feel about the burka. 

• Like 1

On 2017-06-13 at 7:05 PM, Rue said:

Your first sentence is blatantly false.

Next, the fact that non Muslim men abuse women does not make Mulsim men doing the same valid,. You also imtroduce skin colour Why? How is it relevant? Women of ll colours are abused. Why are you trying to suggest criticizing Muslim sexual fascism is about a woman's skin colour? 

Again we  see what from your response? Do you think we should tolerate Muslim abuse against women because non Muslims abuse women? That's your ridiculous assertion.

Then you couch it as suggesting if someone challenges Muslim  sexual fascism it gives you the right to infer you can make some half ased ference to white skin colour of women?

Yah another liberal apologizing for Muslim fascism by arguing since there are non Muslim fascists and their victims are white, it makes it ok for Muslims to abuse presumably non white women?

You may want to get off your defence of Islamic fascism as a liberal virtue. Any way you pose it you defend abuse.

Far too long a post for me to address in one sitting. But why do you think religions first mandate isn't to convert? 

14 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

You completely misrepresented my views. And if you are familiar with my posts you know how I feel about the burka. 

I apologize. I think I went off on a rant there, not to just you. 

I just find the view that burka'ed women will suddenly throw them off when they get to Western countries, way too simplistic. It's not so easy for them, I'm sure.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎20 at 11:46 AM, hot enough said:

If you had the needed courage to go and see you would find out that you are advancing a fabrication. 

Really. So produce the fabrication. You are quick to make allegations and can never actually define them or even prove they exist. Lol.

20 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Far too long a post for me to address in one sitting. But why do you think religions first mandate isn't to convert? 

With Islam or Christianity yes. Not with Judaism.

.http://www.interfaithfamily.com/spirituality/conversion/Why_doesnt_Judaism_promote_conversion.shtml

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rue said:

Really. So produce the fabrication. You are quick to make allegations and can never actually define them or even prove they exist. Lol.

You know where they are. You advanced some fabrications about the events/science of 911 and I called you on them. You know where they are. Honest guy like you would have already addressed them. Pull 'em out if you like. 

Edited by hot enough

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You know where they are. You advanced some fabrications about the events/science of 911 and I called you on them. You know where they are. Honest guy like you would have already addressed them. Pull 'em out if you like. 

Lol your attempts to bait and derail are  hilarious in their clumsiness.

" he's like a hemmeroid, just when he appears to have gone, back he comes..well it could be worse he could be Revenue Canada."

Rue 1113

9 hours ago, hot enough said:

Henny Youngman you're not, Rue. 

As I said, "Pull 'em out of you like." 

What would an honest guy do?

Henny Youngman died before 9-11, so did  Milton Berle, Jack Benny, Sheckie Green Joey Bishop,

Red Buttons, Rodney Dangerfield,  Buddy Hackett as well. Oh my God they are all Jews. Its a conspiracy.

" its hard to hug a fu... idiot.."

Lenny Bruce, 1963

" don't kid yourself, I will put on rubber gloves before shaking his hand..."

Rue 2017.99

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Henny Youngman died before 9-11, so did  Milton Berle, Jack Benny, Sheckie Green Joey Bishop,

Red Buttons, Rodney Dangerfield,  Buddy Hackett as well. Oh my God they are all Jews. Its a conspiracy.

What a silly assumption to draw, Rue, even if one is attempting "humor".

Why do you suppose that you, a lawyer [??] can't even answer seven easy Yes/No questions?

Why do you think that no one can answer these seven easy Yes/No questions?

Peter F I agree with Army on these words: " I think when the past continues to show a clear pattern of behavior it needs to be added to the conversation." I will tell you why but first state I get you, if people dwell on past failure they won't change positively, they' stay entrenched and repeat the same damn mistakes so I  get you with one exception.

Things like the holocaust, the genocide in Armenia, what Stalin did in Ukraine, what we did with natives in Canada in the past, I believe some mistakes must be part of our history curriculum and used as a teaching tool to show from what we did wrong what we should avoid and now do right.

Army will tell you a good leader of troops better know his history.

That said if all we focus on from the past that is negative is no turned into a positive lesson it can fuel bigotry, hatred, fear, etc.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

1-What a silly assumption to draw, Rue, even if one is attempting "humor".

2-Why do you suppose that you, a lawyer [??] can't even answer seven easy Yes/No questions?

3-Why do you think that no one can answer these seven easy Yes/No questions?

In 1 above you allege I assume things that are silly.

Then in 2 AND 3 you make the silly assumptions that:

i-your questions need answering

ii-when people ignore you it doesn't mean you are being ignored but they don't know how to answer your questions

iii- questions you ask can be answered yes or no

iv- questions you are asked merit a response let alone a yes or a no.

For someone who criticizes assumptions, you make quite a few. 

By the way I never assume a thing with you although I do suspect a behavioural syndrome or two.

Here  let's play.

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why are Softballs hard?

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? 

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Where is the lead in a lead pencil?

Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?

What would have happened if they called 7-11, 9-11.

What's your hat size.

No not allowed to:

What I don't understand is this. If they wish to cover their faces why is that they don't stay where they are in Arabia where it is a practice to do so and there are more mosques. Why on earth they come here where this is not practiced or tradition and everybody looks at them weird and they are separated from society and at odds with it? They may come here for better lives for economic benefits and then this means they want just to take but not to give an inch!!.

As I said before this is incompatible with traditional way of living of people already here most born and raised here not to mention they stand for or represent symbol of repression of women in regions where women are FORCED to wear hijab or even in Arabia forced to cover their faces and therefore because of this cultural incompatibility they should be rejected and not allowed in a country whose people stand for equality of women.

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If they wish to cover their faces why is that they don't stay where they are in Arabia where it is a practice to do so and there are more mosques.

Women from Syria - perhaps because they want to wear their veils and not get bombed at the same time.

Women from other places - perhaps because they like the idea that in Canada they have the freedom to do what they want, whilst in their home country they do not.

What does the number of mosques have to do with anything?   Are veiled women wandering around your neighborhood, unable to fit into the local mosque?

Yes but when they are here they are not being bombed so they must stop that. That is my whole point. ONCE HERE STOP because nobody forces them anymore but if it is a choice they stay where you are as everyone is like them.

They have the freedom in Canada yes, but they don't exercise that freedom by covering the face and they continue to represent symbol of repression of women.

I meant they are better off if going to mosque is what they prefer day and night as they live at home with people who like and think the same way. Only come here IF they wish a CHANGE otherwise STAY where they are.