Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

Just now, hot enough said:

That is why you jump between cryptic and incoherent. You obviously are so scared your comments can't stand up to scrutiny that you provide yourself with all manner of cover. 

Like people should not be able to impose their religious beliefs on unwilling others? 

Yeah, I can see that's pretty out there...

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Like people should not be able to impose their religious beliefs on unwilling others? 

Yeah, I can see that's pretty out there...

You're not out there telling all the other religions to stop doing this. You're just in with the Islamaphobes screaming about Islam. And not just about the hijab. 

You're not out there telling all the other religions to stop doing this. You're just in with the Islamaphobes screaming about Islam. And not just about the hijab. 

No, you're right.  The hijab is fairly well down the list.  Killing blasphemers is above that.

But having said that, it's still a no brainer.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

No, you're right.  The hijab is fairly well down the list.  Killing blasphemers is above that.

But having said that, it's still a no brainer.

But as mentioned, which you ignored, you're not out there telling all the other religions to stop doing this. You really don't like it when reality comes close to you. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

How do you know that?

Prove me wrong. Show me your schedule where you visit all the Hutterite colonies, the Jewish communities, the ... to set them on the path to freedom and justice for all. 

Plus you really do not seem like the most trustworthy of people. Trustworthy people are not afraid to discuss any and all things. It's the essence of a university education. 

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Prove me wrong. Show me your schedule where you visit all the Hutterite colonies, the Jewish communities, the ... to set them on the path to freedom and justice for all. 

Plus you really do not seem like the most trustworthy of people. Trustworthy people are not afraid to discuss any and all things. It's the essence of a university education. 

First you want pictures of Betsy and now you want my schedule?  Your creepy factor just went up.

From the Noble Quran...

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

https://quran.com/4/34

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

But as mentioned, which you ignored, you're not out there telling all the other religions to stop doing this. You really don't like it when reality comes close to you. 

I haven't heard about any doing it.  What do you think of killing blasphemers? 

Close to me? 

17 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

From the Islamaphobe "scholar".  See above.

'Violence more common' in Bible than Quran, text analysis reveals

From the Islamaphobe "scholar".  See above.

'Violence more common' in Bible than Quran, text analysis reveals

That does kinda prove a point about Islam.  Religion of peace it is not.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Yes, it proves how biased you are. 

Actually it's your bias that it illuminates.  The amount of nastiness in the book does not matter.  It's what the readers do with the nastiness that matters.

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

It's an awful thing to do. What do you think about murdering half a million Iraqi children then another million Iraqis in an illegal invasion?

That would be awful too.  Who killed all those people?

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Precisely, do a body count and tell who has been the nastier by a gigantic margin. 

From when?

Edited by bcsapper

Either you are so terribly uninformed that you shouldn't even be discussing anything save for if milk is a good thing to add to tea, or you are a gigantic liar. 

No, really, who did?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

You have to be a liar, bcsapper, because the year was described in my post which you quoted and the year was mysteriously edited out. 

Okay, if we're going to get into liars.  You edited your post after I quoted it and now you are pretending I edited it when I quoted it.  That's pathetic. 

Mysteriously?  Give me a break.