Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

10 hours ago, Peter F said:

Sexual facism my ass. If folks want to dress modestly they can - or not - as they please. 

Your continued blithe dishonesty in pretending this is simply about fashion does not mask your determined effort at being an apologist for Islamic extremists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter F said:

In reply to DoP above:

and, of course, you are free to see others remain oppressed in order to save yourself.

Now here's an argument...lol. ^^^^

Translation: We should allow more Islam into Canada to lord over us all in order to free the oppressed folks elsewhere...from Islam. 

A keeper.

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

I left the same religion you did.  

I thought you said you were in contact with your sister. Did you both leave the JWs together? Because my understanding if if you leave the JWs all other JWs, even family, are required to shun you.

14 minutes ago, Argus said:

Your continued blithe dishonesty in pretending this is simply about fashion does not mask your determined effort at being an apologist for Islamic extremists.

Your hypocrisy, stunning as it always is, accusing others of dishonesty, is unbelievable. You keep forgetting that the blame for any Islamic extremists and their crimes falls on the shoulders of the perpetrators of the initial supreme crime, the illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. 

In the judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, "War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."

Even if Peter or anyone were to admit to supporting extremism, it wouldn't come within a country mile of the support that you give to the US christian extremists. 

Edited by hot enough

2 hours ago, Peter F said:

Argus and Rue argue that what this photo shows is women who actually want to dress like that. Most of them don't and wouldn't if it wasn't for the damn caning they'd face. 'Don't let those barbarians come here and do that' Argus argues.   I am saying by all means come here; See that there is no punishment for not dressing like that.  Over time, most will end such silliness. They will see thier religion doe's not demand them to. Not here. 

And yet the facts contradict your hopes and theories. More and more Canadian Muslim women, especially younger, Canadian born women, are choosing to wear the hijab and the niquab. Rather than newcomers arriving and casting off their veils and scarves, they are instead persuading those born here to adopt them.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

But as far as I'm concerned there is nothing in this world that gives me the moral right to decide I must save these women against their will or offer blanket insults to them, their husbands and fathers or their religion.  I can offer them something different through example and education but they have to make a choice to accept it.  Banning them from my country because they make me uncomfortable will not help them

And there is the progressive mentality once again, the major problem with immigration. You can't stop yourself from thinking immigration is for THEIR benefit, and that it's all about THEM. THEY are foreigners. Immigration is to help US. 

And lots of people want to come to Canada. We get to pick and choose which will be best for our society. We can bring in thousands of people from Europe who, according to the government, perform best economically, fit in best with out culture, or we can bring in thousands of people from Muslim countries, who, the government tells us, perform worst economically, and whose culture and values are wildly opposed to ours.

Where is the logic in choosing the latter?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I doubt it was "internet issues", Goddess, but you know what, I would have supported you in anything you had to say from MLW management because I believe in free speech.

Doubt all you want.  Our IT guys are messing around in the server room and we lost capabilities here.  When my picture didn't post, I decided your'e not really worth my humour.

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

And there is the progressive mentality once again, the major problem with immigration. You can't stop yourself from thinking immigration is for THEIR benefit, and that it's all about THEM. THEY are foreigners. Immigration is to help US. 

Yet another leap in the fact free zone, Argus. You folks do this with a total disregard for reality.

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Doubt all you want.  Our IT guys are messing around in the server room and we lost capabilities here.  When my picture didn't post, I decided your'e not really worth my humour.

You can understand my doubt. A lady who says she went to university but escaped thee crucial aspect of that.

When my picture didn't post, I decided your'e not really worth my humour.

You are starting to go off on the type of extraneous tangents that DoP and the boys do. 

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

How long has there been Muslim immigration? How long have these problems been at these heightened levels? 

About a generation. Most Muslims in Canada are foreign born. The fear is that as their numbers rise the same thing will happen here as has happened in EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH where Muslims are a significant minority; demands for special treatment and violence if those demands are not met.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hot enough said:

What you have written here is delusional. Why do you folks always go DoP when your arguments fail you? I'm on a thread where folks are making spurious and ludicrous comments based on all that has flowed from 911.

Keep this off topic crap out off this topic. You have several conspiracy theory topics specifically for wack-jobs to talk about stuff like this. GO THERE.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

About a generation. Most Muslims in Canada are foreign born. The fear is that as their numbers rise the same thing will happen here as has happened in EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH where Muslims are a significant minority; demands for special treatment and violence if those demands are not met.

It's getting to be close to a generation since 911 and before that there were really no problems of the variety that the US propaganda describes. This hatred is no different than the McCarthy inspired hatred.

Why are you so damn gullible? 

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

Keep this off topic crap out off this topic. 

See how crazy is your fear of connecting the dots from 911, Argus, and all the rest. You are incoherent. You rant. But your hypocrisy is showing. You never admonish others who go wildly off topic. It's all simply your deep fear of what you are beginning to realize is the truth. That you won't face it screams this is the truth. 

Are you seriously trying to suggest that these Islamaphobic tirades about their culture are not flowing from the events of 911? No sane person would ever suggest that?

Edited by hot enough

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

See how crazy is your fear of connecting the dots from 911, Argus, and all the rest. You are incoherent. You rant.

At least I'm sane, which isn't something you can accurately lay claim to.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Why do you folks always go to these inane tangents when you are up a stump, Argus? 

Did you note that Grenfell Towers, [todays?? high rise tower fire in London] did not collapse?

I'm done with you. You're going into my ignore file.