Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

17 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Can islamaphobia get anymore ridiculous in Canada? Probably. 

Yeah it's not like the Khadrs would raise kids who were Islamists. Of course not! Just because she's worn a niquab all her life that's no reason to believe she believes in Islam!

Edited by Argus

10 minutes ago, Peter F said:

I see lots wrong that. As I have also said, I see lots wrong with what you think too. But I'm not out looking for legal sanction against them or you unless you start doing illegal things because of your (or thier) thoughts.

So you're equating my thoughts of dissaproval for murdering gays with thoughts of murdering gays.

I can see why you have no standards for people coming into Canada. A man with no moral or ethical values wouldn't, would he.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yeah it's not like the Khadrs would raise kids who were Islamists. Of course not! Just because she's worn a niquab all her life that's no reason to believe she believes in Islam!

Don't you get tired of posting the same bs over and over again and trying to inflame hatred against Muslims. 

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

I do? There are non-Muslims with these same views? Why aren't they blowing stuff up or murdering people in the streets of London and Ottawa?

Oh I'm sorry. Have I expressed the belief that this is a better place than most and suggested standards for who we let in!? How judgemental of me! Imagine having standards!

So you basically see nothing wrong with people who believe gays should be murdered, women stoned and apostates and blasphemers executed. Hey, as long as they don't actually do that stuff, you love them. Right?

You're one of those who fights tooth and nail against the suggestion a religion people live their lives by is responsible for shooting and stabbing people and yet you're suggesting some guy writing some words on a little read internet site might be responsible instead? Seriously?

Where do these things happen in Canada? Honestly Argus. You are so becoming tiring   

8 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Don't you get tired of posting the same bs over and over again and trying to inflame hatred against Muslims. 

What have I lied about? Gu head. See if you can find something. I dare you.

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

So you're equating my thoughts of dissaproval for murdering gays with thoughts of murdering gays.

Where did he say that?  Maybe its your conviction that you can read minds and motivations is what he thinks is wrong.

I can see why you have no standards for people coming into Canada.

A man with no moral or ethical values wouldn't, would he.

Peter was respectful towards you, but of course you had to resort to character assassination to bolster your "argument".   

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Where did he say that?  Maybe its your conviction that you can read minds and motivations is what he thinks is wrong.

You have a clear habit of not noticing anything you don't want to.

A guy who talks about the sorts of things so many Muslims believe, like executing gays, apostates, blasphemers and the like, and says, well, he doesn't approve of it but then he doesn't approve of my beliefs either, is explicitly comparing my beliefs to theirs. Which is something you Islamophiles have a habit of doing. You've done it yourself, in fact, often enough. You call anyone who opposes Islam an extremist and equate them with those who slaughter women in the streets of London.

Which is why so many Muslim reformers in the West say their biggest opponents aren't Islamists but western liberals.

Edited by Argus

3 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

So you agree that you are inflaming hatred toward Muslims?  

No. I'm pointing out the proven beliefs of a huge segment of the Muslim world as part of a discussion on immigration into Canada.

And weren't you going to point out where I lied?

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Argus said:

A guy who talks about the sorts of things your family believes, like executing gays, apostates, blasphemers and the like,

My family doesn't believe in any of that, but that doesn't matter to you, does it.  Much better that you spew your Islamophobic bullshit about Muslims, support the fear and hatred that ISIS wants the West to feel, and that motivates people like Bissonette and Christian.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Which is why so many Muslim reformers in the West say their biggest opponents aren't Islamists but western liberals.

Never a truer word spoken...

Just now, dialamah said:

My family doesn't believe in any of that, but that doesn't matter to you, does it.  Much better that you spew your Islamophobic bullshit about Muslims, support the fear and hatred that ISIS wants the West to feel, and that motivates people like Bissonette and Christian.

You still refuse to address the opinion of Egyptians. The vast majority of whom believe in the things I've listed several times. I find it hard to believe no members of your Muslim family believes in Sharia, and all that that implies.

And again, you refuse to accept that an entire world-wide religion by which people live their lives, even cloaking themselves in black clothe head to foot for their entire lives, can influence people to violence and hatred, yet you feel a guy on a little-read internet web site can do it.

By suppressing debate about Islam, nationalism and terror, the left set the stage for today’s backlash.

Liberal writers sneered at the Somali-born human-rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali as an “Enlightenment fundamentalist.” Brandeis disinvited her to speak on campus in 2014. The Southern Poverty Law Center last year branded her an “extremist,” along with the counterterror campaigner Maajid Nawaz.

Liberals thus empowered the most illiberal elements of Muslim communities while marginalizing reformers. Is it any wonder that many voters came to see Muslims as sources of danger and social incohesion?

https://mishtalk.com/2017/01/29/liberals-not-trump-to-blame-for-backlash/

Edited by Argus

20 minutes ago, Argus said:

What have I lied about? Gu head. See if you can find something. I dare you.

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

A guy who talks about the sorts of things your family believes, like executing gays, apostates, blasphemers and the like,

I see you changed it.  I guess you decided it was a lie that wouldn't stand.

2 minutes ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Do you not see how harmful your posts are to inflaming hatred against innocent Muslims in Canada. And I direct this to everyone. You certainly aren't the only one on this forum. 

No. I see you as being more responsible for inflaming hatred against Muslims.

Just now, dialamah said:

I see you changed it.  I guess you decided it was a lie that wouldn't stand.

Nope. I changed it prior to your response, I guess while you were writing it, because I thought it was too rude.

But since you responded before then I'm not going to deny that I'm fairly certain some of your Muslim relatives believe in what all the rest of Egyptian Muslims believe.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

And again, you refuse to accept that an entire world-wide religion by which people live their lives, even cloaking themselves in black clothe head to foot for their entire lives, can influence people to violence and hatred, yet you feel a guy on a little-read internet web site can do it.

But you refuse to accept that other and even larger religions observe rituals that CAN and have influenced them to violence and hatred, but you seem only able to single out one that you YOU don't happen to like. 

Why do many liberals, who criticize Christianity and religious conviction in general, appear to open their arms to radical Islam so affectionately? Why are so many liberals, who call themselves the robust defenders of peace, social justice, and freedoms, apologetic for all types of fundamentalist Islamist laws?

If, as liberals argue, they support women's and LGBT rights, why, by their silence, do they condone gays executed and women subjugated on a daily basis throughout most of the enormous Muslim world? If liberals are in favor of freedom of speech, why do they turn a blind eye to Islamist governments such as Iran that, based on the government's radical, theocratic laws, execute people for expressing their opinion? And why do they not let people in the West express their opinion without attacking them before even giving them the respect of hearing what they have to say?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10091/muslims-liberals-leftists

It is not necessary to be an expert on the complexities of Muslim movements to notice that Muslim tolerance of believers in other strains of Islam is by moderate estimates low, and tolerance of non-believers even lower. And it should not be unacceptably offensive to Muslim apologists like Dean Obeidallah and Reza Aslan to mention that this intolerance is noticeable, nor should it be unacceptable to suggest that the teachings of religious ideas have much to do with the actions of the some Muslims, to whatever extent they are a minority, who are activists and jihadists. As Nawaz stresses, Islam doesn’t have everything to do with their actions, but it has something to do with it.

It is time that the left remember its principles, and stop castrating debate and free discourse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shawn-moksvold/the-lefts-problem-with-fr_b_8930598.html