Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

42 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Give what time? The Sikh community in my city is highly cherished and respected. And guess what? They just DETEST Islam.

Gosh... they must have seen my posts here.

Not long ago, Canadian Sikhs -perhaps coming from your community-were heavily involved in the worst act of mass murder, by far, in Canadian history.  Your Sikhs also hate Hinduism, for the most part.  How does hate make them more or less cherished?

Just now, overthere said:

Not long ago, Canadian Sikhs -perhaps coming from your community-were heavily involved in the worst act of mass murder, by far, in Canadian history.  Your Sikhs also hate Hinduism, for the most part.  How does hate make them more or less cherished?

1985...not a short time ago, either. And the Hindu and Sikh community are quite happy to live together here...peacefully.

Yet...oddly enough...Sikh terrorism hasn't been an issue since the Air India bombing. No daily Sikh bombings of the dirty kuffar from around the globe.

For that...we can overlook a lot, apparently.

51 minutes ago, Omni said:

How the hell would I know what they are planning. But they have done their share. Ever heard of Air India flight 182? Babbar Khalsa?

:rolleyes:

AND.....when was that?

You're comparing that to the recent UK attacks....Germany attacks.....France attacks.....USA attacks......Belgium attacks......lol you and Dialamah are two peas in a pod.  You're both funny, and you make statements that make eyes roll! :D

Edited by betsy

18 minutes ago, overthere said:

It's one thing to hate -

it's quite another to be actively killing without any discrimination at all, just because you're consumed with hate!

Just now, betsy said:

It's one thing to hate -

it's quite another to be actively killing without any discrimination at all, just because you're consumed with hate!

Next it will be the horrors of JWs walking upon yon freshly seeded lawn.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Here we have it again, the actions of a single person proves the ill intent of millions.

Didn't you use the actions of a single person in Portland last week to do the same?

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

It's one thing to hate -

Do you mean like Christians have done on behalf of Jesus for a couple thousand years: kill anybody not of their faith just because.? You know, the Inquisiton, the Spanish in central and South America, the... you get the idea.  I think ISIL may have based their 'kill em all except those like us' campaigns on Christian conduct.  What do you think?

1 minute ago, overthere said:

Do you mean like Christians have done on behalf of Jesus for a couple thousand years: kill anybody not of their faith just because.? You know, the Inquisiton, the Spanish in central and South America, the... you get the idea.  I think ISIL may have based their 'kill em all except those like us' campaigns on Christian conduct.  What do you think?

I think that given Muslims slaughtered hundreds of millions of Hindus during their conquests of India well before Europeans ever found the new world, that you clearly don't know very much about history. The inquisition, btw, only lasted a short time and only killed a couple of thousand people. However, the Muslim version of the inquisition is ongoing as you can still be executed for blasphemy or insulting the prophet or insulting the Koran or apostasy in a number of Muslim countries.

23 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1985...not a short time ago, either. And the Hindu and Sikh community are quite happy to live together here...peacefully.

Yet...oddly enough...Sikh terrorism hasn't been an issue since the Air India bombing. No daily Sikh bombings of the dirty kuffar from around the globe.

For that...we can overlook a lot, apparently.

The main deterrent to Sikh separatism was the actions of the (Hindu) central govt was not their community cherishing anyhthing.  It was the Indian govt sending in Special Forces to the Golden Temple and killing a buttload of Sikhs.  Of course, there was also that wee bit of provocation when Sikh bodyguards murdered the Indian Prime Minister.

Another religion of peace!

6 minutes ago, overthere said:

This always seems to me the equivalent of children who excuse bad conduct by saying, "Well So-and-So did the same thing in 1478!!"

I really just don't understand your reasoning that since something happened in Christianity many moons ago, it's okay for Islam to be doing worse than that right now.....??

Please explain how the Inquisition is bad, but somehow is a great excuse for what Islam is doing now.  (Keeping in mind that a LOT has changed in the world since the Inquisition.  Christianity did not have the benefit of access to knowledge and past history like Islam has today.)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

I think that given Muslims slaughtered hundreds of millions of Hindus during their conquests of India well before Europeans ever found the new world, that you clearly don't know very much about history. The inquisition, btw, only lasted a short time and only killed a couple of thousand people. However, the Muslim version of the inquisition is ongoing as you can still be executed for blasphemy or insulting the prophet or insulting the Koran or apostasy in a number of Muslim countries.

Yes, the Crusades and the rape of all the Americas(Sotuh, Central and North) in the name of Jesus made the Inqusition look like a garden party.  

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

This always seems to me the equivalent of children who excuse bad conduct by saying, "Well So-and-So did the same thing in 1478!!"

I really just don't understand your reasoning that since something happened in Christianity many moons ago, it's okay for Islam to be doing worse than that right now.....??

Please explain how the Inquisition is bad, but somehow is a great excuse for what Islam is doing now.  (Keeping in mind that a LOT has changed in the world since the Inquisition.  Christianity did not have the benefit of access to knowledge and past history like Islam has today.)

In what sense does the slaughter of innocents in the name of any God become a childish equivalency, or OK for any religion to carry out?

1 minute ago, overthere said:

In what sense does the slaughter of innocents in the name of any God become a childish equivalency, or OK for any religion to carry out?

I don't know.  You're the one proposing it as justification for Islamic terrorism in this day and age.  You tell me.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, overthere said:

Yes, the Crusades and the rape of all the Americas(Sotuh, Central and North) in the name of Jesus made the Inqusition look like a garden party.  

And the slaughter of hundreds of millions of Hindus made the rape of Americas look like a little light roughousing.

The Crusades were a response to Muslim aggression, to Muslim attacks on Christian territories. Do you even know enough history to understand that Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Syria used to be Christian lands?

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, overthere said:

The main deterrent to Sikh separatism was the actions of the (Hindu) central govt was not their community cherishing anyhthing.  It was the Indian govt sending in Special Forces to the Golden Temple and killing a buttload of Sikhs.  Of course, there was also that wee bit of provocation when Sikh bodyguards murdered the Indian Prime Minister.

Another religion of peace!

I'm well aware of the history...thanks. 

But, seeing you view the Crusades as Christian aggression against Islam...I'm not sure you are.

Edited by DogOnPorch

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't know.  You're the one proposing it as justification for Islamic terrorism in this day and age.  You tell me.

I'm not proposing anything of the sort.  I'm trying to get Betsy to acknowledge reality in 2017.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

And the slaughter of hundreds of millions of Hindus made the rape of Americas look like a little light roughousing.

The Crusades were a response to Muslim aggression, to Muslim attacks on Christian territories. Do you even know enough history to understand that Turkey, Egypt, Israel and Syria used to be Christian lands?

LOL.  You have got to be kidding.