Toronto woman charged with assault in the name of ISIS

4 hours ago, hot enough said:

You leap to conclusions with no knowledge or proof. You have been radicalized by nutty right wing websites, purveyors of hate and lies. 

4 hours ago, hot enough said:

You leap to conclusions with no knowledge or proof. You have been radicalized by nutty right wing websites, purveyors of hate and lies. 

What proof do you have that I may be jumping to conclusions, and that I have been radicalized, and what I say here may be all just right wing nutty website nonsense? Show me, if you can how this may be so?

Judging by your reply, it looks to me like maybe you are the one that has been radicalized by the far left knuckle dragging liberal elite, the purveyors of intolerance and deceit and lies. But hey. Your the knowledgeable one here, right? 

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Isn't it just great that our fearless leader PM JT just loves those radical Islamic terrorists?

You realize just how ridiculously stupid that sort of comment is? show us where these thousands of radical terrorists are acting out what you suggest.

Just now, Omni said:

Oh, me and JT go there regularly. So under your bed now.

Didn't know you did...now I do.

JT goes there and makes women use the 2nd class citizen entrance. Do you make your women do the same? Or do you leave them at home?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Didn't know you did...now I do.

JT goes there and makes women use the 2nd class citizen entrance. Do you make your women do the same? Or do you leave them at home?

I leave them at home to cook dinner. Unless they're on flight duty.

23 hours ago, Omni said:

You realize just how ridiculously stupid that sort of comment is? show us where these thousands of radical terrorists are acting out what you suggest.

I know that we are suppose to be politically correct and think of them all as wonderful nice muslims that can do no wrong. So, let's just call it a wait and see what happens project. 

Works for me. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I know that we are suppose to be politically correct and think of them all as wonderful nice muslims that can do no wrong. So, let's just call it a wait and see what happens project. 

Works for me. 

Suggesting the PM of Canada is supportive of terrorism only suggests just how desperately far you are willing to reach to try and stir up some sort of fear I guess. And hey, no, it doesn't work for you. 

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

Works for me. 

23 hours PRIOROmni HAD said:

Notice how you sidestepped Omni's question when he gave you the perfect opportunity to showcase that you knew what you were talking about and you leaped to the fore to show that you haven't the foggiest notion of what you talk about. 

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Suggesting the PM of Canada is supportive of terrorism only suggests just how desperately far you are willing to reach to try and stir up some sort of fear I guess. And hey, no, it doesn't work for you. 

That fool of a PM is allowing in illegal criminal border jumpers, some may be terrorists, and keeps bringing in thousands of muslims into the country, and not knowing for sure as to whether some of them may be of the islamic radical terrorist kind? Can you asure me of this? I need to know for my safety. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

That fool of a PM is allowing in illegal criminal border jumpers, some may be terrorists, and keeps bringing in thousands of muslims into the country, and not knowing for sure as to whether some of them may be of the islamic radical terrorist kind? Can you asure me of this? I need to know for my safety. Thanks. 

I can't assure you of your own assumptions. Focus on your grammar a little more.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Notice how you sidestepped Omni's question when he gave you the perfect opportunity to showcase that you knew what you were talking about and you leaped to the fore to show that you haven't the foggiest notion of what you talk about. 

So, all that I read in the alternative media is all so foggy, eh, and what Omni tries to put out here is that he is right and I and all others are wrong. I don't try and sidestep anything thrown at me. I try to reply with common sense and logic too all replies. If I see something that does not appear kosher, I will question and challenge it, and I will admit to any error that I make if shown that it was an error on my part. Does that help clear up all that fog for you? I never did admit here that I am prefect, and neither is Omni. 

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

I can't assure you of your own assumptions. Focus on your grammar a little more.

That is all that you and I pretty much do here is make assumptions and accusations. I thought taht my gramneir was olright? Aw well. Can't be the greatest at everything. 

So, back to the question that you are trying to avoid. How can you be sure that all Canadians will be safe from all of these so-called muslim refugees that we keep allowing into Canada legally and illegally? I really would like to know? 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is all that you and I pretty much do here is make assumptions and accusations. I thought taht my gramneir was olright? Aw well. Can't be the greatest at everything. 

So, back to the question that you are trying to avoid. How can you be sure that all Canadians will be safe from all of these so-called muslim refugees that we keep allowing into Canada legally and illegally? I really would like to know? 

Once again where to start? Anyway, "so called refugees"?, After your city gets bombed for a few years I think you might just be a real refugee. They are screened before they enter the country just as immigrants are. Can I guarantee you none of them will ever do anything wrong, of course not. Just like I can't guarantee the same for that very white, Canadian born drug dealer that lives down the street from you. I don't see great waves of terror erupting anywhere in this country, even in the cities where many of the refugees have settled. Why the hell would somebody flee violence, and then try to create violence?

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Once again where to start? Anyway, "so called refugees"?, After your city gets bombed for a few years I think you might just be a real refugee. They are screened before they enter the country just as immigrants are. Can I guarantee you none of them will ever do anything wrong, of course not. Just like I can't guarantee the same for that very white, Canadian born drug dealer that lives down the street from you. I don't see great waves of terror erupting anywhere in this country, even in the cities where many of the refugees have settled. Why the hell would somebody flee violence, and then try to create violence?

Then why do those so-called refugees mostly go to western countries when there are plenty of muslim countries to go too? Screening will not do anything in trying to see if some refugee is eligible too enter Canada. Islam teaches that non-muslims are all infidels and that they can be lied to with no penalty given by Allah. Of course you cannot, and neither can I. But why keep bringing in so many if there may be one or two in there. Bringing in 40,000 Syrian so-called refugees is not a good place to start. You can't vet them all. If you want some proof of some atrocities that have happened in Canada by some of these wonderful vetted muslims, go the The Rebel, and listen to Faith Goldy,and what she has to say about some of our wonderful muslim guests, and what some have done to some young Canadian girls. 

So, why do you use the word "white" to describe a Canadian drug dealer down the street? That sounds racist to me to use white only when referring to the selling of drugs when we all should know that blacks and Asians and east indians are all involved in drugs down the street. Oh, I forgot, you want to appear to be politically correct and so blame it all on old whitey the only people that deal in drugs, right? Your far left marxist liberal racism is showing, fella. 

Many of those so-called refugees are not fleeing from violence at all. But many will be bringing with them trouble. Let's call them sleeper cells for now. They are most likely being planted in all the western countries, and deliberatly shipped to the west to eventually stir up trouble and get involved in shootings and bombings.,We see this happening in many European countries. It is just that you have not woken up yet to the danger that may be at hand. .  

2 hours ago, Omni said:

I have never admitted to being perfect either. 

Well, gosh dam, something that we can both agree on. Amazing indeed. Sad part about it all is that I have to agree with a liberal something I thought I would never do. Scary. 

15 hours ago, Omni said:

Just keep working on that grammar OK?

Well, excuse me if you cannot understand English and cannot get the drift of what is being said. My gramner is for good me enough. Geez teach you sure like to concern yourself over stupid stuff, don't you? Will you soon be calling me in for a granmer test? :rolleyes: