More Canadian tax dollars for other foreign countries.

According to The Rebel and The Fraser Institute Canada will be giving away more of our hard earned Canadian money once again to other foreign countries who do not deserve it. The following are some of the countries that will be getting your tax dollars: 

(1)$13 million tax dollars to help Vietnamese farmers.

(2)$15 million tax dollars for job training in Africa. 

(3)$14.25 million tax dollars to help Indonesia and it's infrastructure problems. 

(4)2.65 billion tax dollars to some countries to help fight global warming. 

Although this was just four that were quoted there is no doubt that there will be many more countries in the third world that will be getting more Canadian tax dollars from Canadians in the form of foreign-aid. While our streets are full of homeless people, our vets are ignored, our seniors get small government pension checks to live on, plus the stories I have heard about children going to school or bed hungry makes me wonder as the just where and to whom do our politicians have their loyalty too? As long as there is one Canadian in need, there should never be any foreign-aid money being given to anyone of another foreign country. They do not deserve it anyway. If Canadians want to donate their money to a private outfit to help those people than go ahead but there should never be any tax dollars taken and being giving away to people like farmers in Vietnam or to Africa for job training who have no right to that money. And when Canada gives this money away it is the banksters who are the winners because they are the ones that our politicians go to see and borrow the money from with interest. What say you?   

19 hours ago, taxme said:

According to The Rebel and The Fraser Institute Canada will be giving away more of our hard earned Canadian money once again to other foreign countries who do not deserve it. The following are some of the countries that will be getting your tax dollars: 

(3)$14.25 million tax dollars to help Indonesia and it's infrastructure problems. 

Although this was just four that were quoted there is no doubt that there will be many more countries in the third world that will be getting more Canadian tax dollars from Canadians in the form of foreign-aid. While our streets are full of homeless people, our vets are ignored, our seniors get small government pension checks to live on, plus the stories I have heard about children going to school or bed hungry makes me wonder as the just where and to whom do our politicians have their loyalty too? As long as there is one Canadian in need, there should never be any foreign-aid money being given to anyone of another foreign country. They do not deserve it anyway. If Canadians want to donate their money to a private outfit to help those people than go ahead but there should never be any tax dollars taken and being giving away to people like farmers in Vietnam or to Africa for job training who have no right to that money. And when Canada gives this money away it is the banksters who are the winners because they are the ones that our politicians go to see and borrow the money from with interest. What say you?   

It is obvious and it's no wonder that my taxes keep going up and up every year along with new ones. A prime example of it here by the responses that no one seems to give a dam about how their tax dollars are being blown by a bunch of spend crazy politicians who show that they could careless what they do with Canadians and their tax dollars.

Most Canadians can be just so dumb at times. I guess that they did really like that old saying? "Tax me, I am Canadian". It fits most of them to a tee. :rolleyes:

On 6/6/2017 at 6:43 PM, taxme said:

That's literally pocket change

And fully 50% of this total is actually money promised by one Stephen Joseph Harper in Copenhagen in 2009.

19 hours ago, -1=e^ipi said:

Some of that $2.65 billion will go to countries that kill gay people or apostates.

I say cut all aid to countries that kill gay people. If they want our money they should stop killing gay people.

I say let's just keep our tax dollars at home for our own people and country, and stop wasting and worrying about the rest of the world. The rest of the world has survived long before foreign-aid was ever thought of. But to do that we try and get our politically correct bleeding heart liberal politicians to start thinking about Canada and Canadians first.

The rest of the world will survive just fine without our tax dollars. When I see as to how some of those third world African countries and it's people, and the squalor that they live in since time began, that alone should tell us all that they will carry on with or without or help. Foreign-aid is nothing more than a bloody rip off at Canadians expense. 

12 hours ago, Smallc said:

That's literally pocket change

And fully 50% of this total is actually money promised by one Stephen Joseph Harper in Copenhagen in 2009.

Unfortunately, Harper and his merry band of Robin Hood men/women are just as politically correct as the liberals and the NDP are. They all just want to appear human for the votes. Most politicians know that foreign-aid is a waste of time and effort and tax dollars but yet they could careless. They just keep giving it away at your expense. But it would appear as though you are quite happy with this waste of tax dollars, right?