Arc of the Conspiracy Theorist

All the posts have been on topic.  We're talking about people who are playing roles...as provocateurs.  

All those points you made in the very first post could apply to any number of people in cable news and internet sites (right or left).  That's what I'm pointing out, unless you think that righties are the only provocateurs and if that's the case - you're really out there.

42 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's got nothing to do with right or left. Or comedians either.

- Staying controversial above all else filled a media and commercial vacuum and ensured Jones' success.

Yeah, it does!  Inventing a controversial persona to ensure success.  It's the same thing!  Good grief man, they're all doing it.  From Hannity and Coulter to Colbert, Maddow, TYT and SNL and everyone in between.  The fact that you don't know that is staggering!

52 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

- Staying controversial above all else filled a media and commercial vacuum and ensured Jones' success.

Yeah, it does!  Inventing a controversial persona to ensure success.  It's the same thing!  Good grief man, they're all doing it.  From Hannity and Coulter to Colbert, Maddow, TYT and SNL and everyone in between.  The fact that you don't know that is staggering!

Comedians typically don't pretend to be anything but comedians. Of course they get political, how could anyone in that business resist poking fun at the likes of Trump, by for instance using a collage of his own contrary statements? Jones pretends to be a news reporter when all he does is report fake news and has been deemed America's most prolific conspiracy theorist. I think most people know when they are watching Colbert that he is a comedian, unfortunately there are people who actually get sucked in by the nonsense Jones spouts. There's the difference, get it?

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You seem to think anybody on TV does the same job.  Ok.

Not the "same" job, but it would be pure naivety to not know that Maddow, Lemon, O'Donnell, SNL, Colbert, TYT, The View, Huff Post and every other left wing outlet are all taking different routes to the same destination. 

10 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Not the "same" job, but it would be pure naivety to not know that Maddow, Lemon, O'Donnell, SNL, Colbert, TYT, The View, Huff Post and every other left wing outlet are all taking different routes to the same destination. 

Paychecks? Probably.

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

Who was that said if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her?

Doesn't matter, how would it go over if someone made the motion of Malia Obama jerking off Barack or Chelsea jerking off Bill?  Do you think it would be accepted by...well anybody?

13 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Doesn't matter, how would it go over if someone made the motion of Malia Obama jerking off Barack or Chelsea jerking off Bill?  Do you think it would be accepted by...well anybody?

I wouldn't get all in a big tizzy about it. It's late night TV humor. The kids are supposed to be in bed by then right?

20 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Who said when asked what he has in common with his daughter he said "sex"?

20 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

It would have been utterly horrifying to an awful lot of people.  I think heads might actually have exploded.

Still, there's nothing wrong with being offensive.  I hope we can all remember that going forward.

Being offensive is one thing, but treating the leader of your own country like this, no matter how you voted is totally unacceptable.  If you can't (or won't) refrain from doing it for the sake of the office, a person should refrain at least for their own dignity and for how the world sees you.  Colbert and now Maher (and I like Maher) have been more of an embarrassment and more offensive than anything Trump has done...or said.  It's just the left showing absolutely no regard for their own dignity.  This should be a line where these people actually stop and think about their actions.

Snowflake...Moi?  I think you have me mistaken with someone else.  I have no problem with offensive humour, however, that said, I do believe there is a line to be drawn.  If someone finds themselves on TV making jerking off motions in regards to the presidents daughter...his daughter,  they really to have a long look at themself in the mirror.

The left's hatred for Trump is clearly getting the better of them.

Also what is considered conspiracy theory? Is it a recognition of knowing that someone said A before and now says B while claiming never to have saying A?

My notion is that things are worded in such a way now with most media that it goes a step farther. Making claim A, while making claim B in the middle , but at the end making A=B. To me the main stream media, your big alphabet channels do this the best. Purposeful obfuscation with nothing but idiotic SJW opinions.

The conspiracy here is that via the MSM working very close with intelligence agencies has put out real and fake conspiracies on purpose. To keep you confused, while keeping you 'informed'.

So on to Jones. He is part of this apparatus. He's the opposite side of the coin, but yet turns out to be nothing more than another part of this obfuscation apparatus. Really who do you believe these days? Who do you trust? Why is one source more reliable than another? Considering that a good deal of news articles has nothing more than 'anonymous sources'. or 'top government officials' or those others who agree to come on but have their names ect changed to protect their identity.

The purpose of the Arc of the Conspiracy Theorist, is just another divide and conquer method that the-powers-that-be use to keep us at each other, while those in power just keep on doing what they want to do and you and I WON'T do a thing about it. We've been absolutely sedated to the point where they wanted a lazy, fat and ignorant public, and they got it. Why is that?