As seen on YouTube

Argus

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So dead-on.

Makes you wonder how long the corporate globalists' media can have so many ignoring the obvious.

I hear the razor-wire protected congress is currently trying to pass laws making counter media like Fox, OAN, and Remax illegal.

But if you notice obvious facts like that you're a Trump cultist, a conspiracy theorist and most likely a racist. And if history repeats itself that itself will eventually become a crime punishable by re-education or depending on severity a possible trip to the gulags.

Fascism appeals to the Left. The idea of forcing you to do things and banning other things gets them all excited. Giddy even. That there is open talk of banning opposition media they don't like is just proof of that.

Edited by DogOnPorch

26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fascism appeals to the Left. The idea of forcing you to do things and banning other things gets them all excited. Giddy even. That there is open talk of banning opposition media they don't like is just proof of that.

There's a quote from that one that needs to be remembered:

~ When they come for you they will talk like social workers - guaranteed ~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lauren Southern is back on YouTube and I don't think she's getting enough attention. Especially not in her home country of Canada. She's a national treasure.

Nobody does common sense like Lauren.

Here she explains how Canada in particular has gone loonie with the new woke types running governments these days mandating what they see as a child's right to choose - genders.

She seems to be taking this one personal. Don't blame her. Anybody considering having a child or anybody who has one should take it personal.

Edited by Infidel Dog

One of the craziest games I've played...well...EVER. 

Highly recommended. A thinking person's MMO.

Eve Online...and it's FREE. And it's bloody HUGE.

https://www.eveonline.com/

Join and I'll personally kick your ass...and you'll enjoy it.

Edited by DogOnPorch

On 4/10/2021 at 8:12 AM, DogOnPorch said:

One of the craziest games I've played...well...EVER. 

Highly recommended. A thinking person's MMO.

I tried to play a game similar to this and all the people who had been playing for a long time and had amassed huge armies - their only strategy was searching for small first timers who hadn't build up enough assets and armies to protect themselves, then attacking them with their huge armies and taking everything from you.  It was impossible to play against them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I tried to play a game similar to this and all the people who had been playing for a long time and had amassed huge armies - their only strategy was searching for small first timers who hadn't build up enough assets and armies to protect themselves, then attacking them with their huge armies and taking everything from you.  It was impossible to play against them.

Hi Goddess.

This isn't that. :)

If you choose, you can stay safe. My wife has even taken to it after being wary of the whole 'free' thing. Unlike 'freemium' games you might have encountered, Eve allows the free Alpha player the same game as the Omega and the opportunity to work one's way to premium with in-game cash. The difference between Alpha & Omega comes in what LARGER star ships/star bases you can operate...Alpha players can be Han Solo...but not Darth Vader...if you get my drift.

Joining a corporation allows access to many allied players that might be either Alpha or Omega. Many corporations give Omega memberships to their most promising Alphas. 

Scott Manley whom you might have heard of is a big Eve player...he has some good vids on it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scott+manley+eve+online

An old game...updated constantly. It first appeared back in 2003.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Coolio.  I'll check it out. ?

Great. From what I understand, Alpha used to be a trial period and then it would end and the game stopped working etc...this was killing the game. The population of the galaxy was actually going down...not up. This new way is pretty clever as it populates the place with 10s of thousands at a time that are free to play at Alpha as long as they wish...and if they get rich enough, can use in-game money to go to premium. Brilliant...there's usually 20-30 thousand online at any given moment. Eve apparently makes its big money in merchandise, now.

Female friendly...but there are still a lot of dudes...like most games. But if you like Star Trek/Star Wars...this is up that alley.

It's really good looking...but surprisingly doesn't need the video horsepower of many of todays games. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

• 2 weeks later...

John McWhorter and Glen Loury talk about the cultural problems in the black community with the idea men have to be tough and 'badass' motherfu...". They know how much harm it's causing, how much violence, how many problems with police,  but neither has any idea how to deal with it.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, that's all pretty horrible, all right...like how does that guy keep his job?

But did you hear that other one about Fauci? We only know it now because we can see pertinent emails as a result of a FOIA request?

Fauci knew all along that masks don't work! t2TOTsP.gif

Dr. Fauci admitting—in his own words—that most masks worn during the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic were ineffective follows recent studies that found mask mandates implemented by cities, states, and other entities didn't actually slow the spread of COVID-19. Instead, it shows how power-hungry bureaucrats and politicians who wish to control the lives of U.S. citizens abused the pretext of a global pandemic unleashed by communist China to grab power and malign freedom-loving and true science-following Americans.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/06/02/fauci-emails-n2590347

Edited by Infidel Dog

• 1 month later...