As seen on YouTube

Argus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 10:34 AM, Argus said:

Human drama you seldom can find on our carefully scripted media.

What on earth are you talking about? The media, especially US media soak up human drama and milk it for all it is worth, except when it's the human drama seen in the lives of the hundreds of millions the US has murdered/hurt. 

• 2 weeks later...

More American culture. Ain't it grand!!?? 

Barbie bring bombs; 

Cambodians, described by the Pentagon as  "a docile and passive people who cannot be relied upon to act in a positive way for the benefit of American policies" so their country was carpet bombed, saturation bombed, the Americans set the stage for Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, who, after slaughtering untold hundreds of thousands of people became the friends/associates of the US, they received US food and military aid.

• 3 weeks later...

The holidays are here! You know the ones... the CHRISTMAS holidays. This is from the USAF band which surprised visitors to the air and space museum with Christmas carols - not Christas music, not holiday music, but Christmas Carols. I can't imagine this ever happening in Canada because of political correctness. The NDP would lose its mind contemplating the lack of inclusiveness and warnings to non-Christians to flee lest they be subjected to Christian type music!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Argus said:

The holidays are here! You know the ones... the CHRISTMAS holidays. This is from the USAF band which surprised visitors to the air and space museum with Christmas carols - not Christas music, not holiday music, but Christmas Carols. I can't imagine this ever happening in Canada because of political correctness. The NDP would lose its mind contemplating the lack of inclusiveness and warnings to non-Christians to flee lest they be subjected to Christian type music!

Once again you fail to do your homework before spouting off. Never heard of the Naden Band for instance? They are a Canadian Military band who do an annual CHRISTMAS Concert. What will really get you into a sweat was that last year they did one concert in support of groups who support immigrants and refugees. This year they will support the Salvation Army toy drive. That will only be one of many CHRISTMAS Concerts that will occur leading up to the holidays.

http://www.nadenband.ca/christmas

http://esquimaltmfrc.com/event/naden-band-christmas-concert/2017-12-13/

4 hours ago, Omni said:

Once again you fail to do your homework before spouting off. Never heard of the Naden Band for instance? They are a Canadian Military band who do an annual CHRISTMAS Concert. What will really get you into a sweat was that last year they did one concert in support of groups who support immigrants and refugees. This year they will support the Salvation Army toy drive. That will only be one of many CHRISTMAS Concerts that will occur leading up to the holidays.

http://www.nadenband.ca/christmas

http://esquimaltmfrc.com/event/naden-band-christmas-concert/2017-12-13/

Apparently you don't understand the difference between giving a planned Christmas concert in a hall - which means nobody will show up except those who want to hear Christmas music -  and going into a public place by surprise and playing Christmas carols. Apparently you don't understand much of anything - about anything.

35 minutes ago, Argus said:

Apparently you don't understand the difference between giving a planned Christmas concert in a hall - which means nobody will show up except those who want to hear Christmas music -  and going into a public place by surprise and playing Christmas carols. Apparently you don't understand much of anything - about anything.

Apparently you are hiding under your bed because you don't like/understand that Christianity is not the  only religion in the world. The church near me has a plan for a Christmas concert with a choir and a Xmas tree and traditional carols will be sung. There will be Muslims and other religious followers there. Sorry to burst your racist bubble.  

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Argus - did you see 'The Wrecking Crew'

No. This was mostly before my time. I only heard of the Wrecking Crew by reading some of the comments on You tube. I understand they were top studio musicians and Campbell was one of them before he made it big. Never saw the documentary, though.

9 hours ago, Argus said:

No. This was mostly before my time. I only heard of the Wrecking Crew by reading some of the comments on You tube. I understand they were top studio musicians and Campbell was one of them before he made it big. Never saw the documentary, though.

It's a great study of how excellence and merit... works.  Glen Campbell 'made it big' for sure, I can't argue with that.  But those people played on a stunning volume and scope of popular music that we hear every day.

On 12/13/2017 at 4:13 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Argus - did you see 'The Wrecking Crew'

Just watching this now on the Documentary Channel.  Most enjoyable.   I would encourage you to watch the "Muscle Shoals" one I recommended.